Another Apollo 19/20 ASTRONAUT admits SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

PostMon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm » by Grey

Some of you - maybe - will remember the reports on the Apollo 19/20 case. Some fake videos, misleading data, contradictory aspects, but at the same time evidence of something very interesting on the far side of the Moon, an historical context where to read all, and for sure unpublished videos of some space missions...videos for the first time spread by the alleged whistleblowers: before "retiredafb", and later on "moonwalker1966delta". Authentic former astronauts or just impostors?

Unfortunately we still do not know. It is too early to come to final conclusions, and it seems that they are part of a strategy: leak of information abot secret space missions, but contaminated with wrong data.

Anyway, I have something special for you. Luca Scantamburlo interviewed the new whisteblower "moonwalker1966delta" a former Apollo CMDR. Here is the read:

http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMAR ... erview.htm

Just a short exerpt of the interview:

5) L.S.: Can you tell me when and where - if it happened - did you meet William Rutledge for the first and the last time?

moonwalker1966delta: The first time I met William was in 1974 at JSP where I have been selected as chief of astronauts. I was training for Apollo 19 and when I knew the names of Apollo 20 crew I ask to meet him and I have been very impressed about his knowledge of alien technology we are working about at that time.

Here is the moonwalker1966delta YouTube Chanel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/moonwalker1966delta

To be continued...

Initiate

PostMon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm » by Cosmonaut

grey wrote: Authentic former astronauts or just impostors?

Unfortunately we still do not know. It is too early to come to final conclusions, and it seems that they are part of a strategy: leak of information abot secret space missions, but contaminated with wrong data.

Thanks Grey,
I haven't read the interview yet but I visited the youtube link and none of the videos looked convincing to me, none however great my desire to believe. I thought the Mona Lisa had been debunked already over on ATS?

PostMon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm » by Grey

AFAIK it was not debunked on ATS.

On the other hand I do not say it is 100% real.

Anyways, a very interesting stroy to follow at least...

Initiate

PostMon Sep 15, 2008 9:34 pm » by Darkplanet

Actually sorry to disappoint but the Mona Lisa footage was 100% categorically debunked in a way that you can see with your own eyes. At roughly 1:14 of the footage, look at the lower right hand corner under the astronaut (Leonov). You will see that his lower torso is completely missing and the background plate actually moves behind him (you can see panel details of the capsule moving behind where the missing legs should be). Look right at the bottom of the screen but be sure to close that Google ad that obscures the lower area. This proves that Leonov was digitally inserted into the scene and that the whole thing is a composite.

Its good work but definitely fake. Why? Disinfo maybe? Bord film student? Anyway, that kind of calls into question the above article.

maleman

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 am » by maleman

This just doesn't pass the "smell test".

First off, everybody knows that there is really no way that any film stock could have been liberated and posted, the chain of custody is just too secure. Seeing these hokey films immediately invalidates any claims from the aforementioned astronauts.

Honestly, these "bits and pieces" are for the most part, very vague and these statements have come from known astronauts, men who were selected based upon their ability to follow orders in wartime and who no doubt have grandchildren who are in danger if they talked. These individuals have seemingly gone to every media source, but not to any well organized groups like the Disclosure Project, where there is safety in numbers. Going to Larry King doesn't really lend credibility to your claim and it seems that a picture is being painted, once again for some sort of staged event(s) to occur.

Is there a secret space program, of course there is. Logically, it makes complete sense however, we have to also know that if the governments want to keep it a secret, they can do so quite easily. Risking your own life by speaking is one thing, risking the lives of others (this can be included in "national security") is a whole different animal.

Finally, a thought. What if disclosure came? Now what? Don't for one minute believe that our lives will change. When you hold power, the last thing you will ever do is let go of it. Why would you?

Writer

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 8:39 am » by Youngimmortal

Look at the quote... I always have a hard time taking something controversial seriously when the person publishing it can't even write clearly or use proper grammar. No serious professional would ever attach their name to something that poorly written.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 16, 2008 7:28 pm » by Darkplanet

darkplanet wrote:Actually sorry to disappoint but the Mona Lisa footage was 100% categorically debunked in a way that you can see with your own eyes. At roughly 1:14 of the footage, look at the lower right hand corner under the astronaut (Leonov). You will see that his lower torso is completely missing and the background plate actually moves behind him (you can see panel details of the capsule moving behind where the missing legs should be). Look right at the bottom of the screen but be sure to close that Google ad that obscures the lower area. This proves that Leonov was digitally inserted into the scene and that the whole thing is a composite.

Its good work but definitely fake. Why? Disinfo maybe? Bord film student? Anyway, that kind of calls into question the above article.

I hate to quote myself but William Rutledge has at least one verifiable FAKE video in his drawer of tricks. Of course he could be spreading disinfo with little bits of truth here and there BUT I highly doubt it at this point. That doesn't mean that "alien" structures or objects don't exist on the moon but his footage is more like dramatized reenactment. Maybe that's as close as we'll ever get to the truth.