Another ball of fire falls from sky this one in Texas

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm » by Savwafair2012

SAN LEON — An object falling from the sky could be to blame for a Saturday grass fire.

“When the call came in to the dispatcher, the person said that something fell from the sky and started the fire,” Jeff Pittman, chief of the San Leon Fire Department, said.

The call came in at 5:36 p.m. Saturday

Pittman said about 60 acres of grass and brush burned

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/260502
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm » by Glassjaw667

If that were a meteorite it would not have started a fire as they burn out before they hit the ground and aren't even hot enough to burn your hands when they are freshly fallen. So I have no idea what that could have been if it started a fire, but it looks like a meteorite.

Although the previous things falling from the sky were definitely NOT meteorites.
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress. ... rass-fire/
This article mentions similar events in Argentina TWO times and possibly Peru as well.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badas ... m-the-sky/
This article explains that none of these events are consistent with meteorite strikes and they are offering no explanation, because they simply don't have a clue.
Last edited by Glassjaw667 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm » by Theprophet

Is it really a meteor it kinda explodes when hitting the ground/mountain.
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 pm » by Savwafair2012

I love this quote from the artical

After the fire was out, firefighters conducted a grid patrol using metal detectors to determine if something did fall from the sky, according assistant fire chief Scott Lyons.

WHAT FELL FROM THE SKY?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 pm » by Glassjaw667

savwafair2012 wrote:I love this quote from the artical

After the fire was out, firefighters conducted a grid patrol using metal detectors to determine if something did fall from the sky, according assistant fire chief Scott Lyons.

WHAT FELL FROM THE SKY?

Using metal detectors in that area would be pointless considering the amount of metal littering the entire site.

According to sources in Argentina it was actual a gas leak that resulted in an explosion, and the fireball reports were just that, reports. One firefighter here in America commented (he has 24 years experience) that there were propane tanks intact in the area, as it is a poor neighborhood they have hardly any if any at all gas lines running to the house, and it was most likely a large propane tank exploding, and a 5 gallon propane tank punctured during the blast would fly through the air and leave a red streak like that.

Meteorites can cause damage and craters, but nothing this major has happened in hundreds of years. Usually meteorites well just punch holes in a roof or dent a car. Sometimes they leave a nice crater, but something big enough to do that would have been tracked by someone and would have a VERY loud sonic boom, and leave a persistent train (smoke trail from a meteorite) that would last for several minutes to hours.

(I'm just trying to give the most logical answers, not spread any disinfo or anything)

These are just what I am getting/reading about the events. I do know that most of this is inconsistent with meteorites, but could have been caused by another piece of space junk. We will have to see what they find under the rubble, and as far as the Texas event is concerned, many meteorites fall there and are witnessed. Give it a week, and if any survived it will be found, trust me. Many respected meteorite hunters/dealers live in and around Texas, so if reports are saying meteorites, that place will be flooded with hunters.
Last edited by Glassjaw667 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 pm » by Helios

Sav is that serious? Thats definitely a meteorite, and yes they can cause fires, without a doubt, its definitely possible.

Is that for real? Because genuinely getting the feeling somethings going down...
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm » by Glassjaw667

lahlaos wrote:Sav is that serious? Thats definitely a meteorite, and yes they can cause fires, without a doubt, its definitely possible.

Is that for real? Because genuinely getting the feeling somethings going down...

Lahlos, there are little to zero reports of meteorites causing fires on their own. They are usually completely cooled down upon hitting the ground and any reports that they are 'red hot' when they hit are false. That video is almost certainly a meteorite, but whatever caused the fire was not related to it, or a piece would already have been discovered, trust me on this.
Meteorites could only start a fire like that if they hit something combustible, as they alone are not hot enough to burn anything.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm » by Glassjaw667

theprophet wrote:Is it really a meteor it kinda explodes when hitting the ground/mountain.

It is not uncommon for meteorites to detonate or break apart in mid air like that. But usually when they have a bright flash like that it's kind of like a death rattle for the actual 'burning in' portion of it's fall, and will generally not be seen below thousands of feet.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 pm » by The57ironman

glassjaw667 wrote:[
Lahlos, there are little to zero reports of meteorites causing fires on their own. They are

usually completely

well there ya go......usually ....completely

cooled down upon hitting the ground and any reports that they are 'red hot' when they hit are false. That video is almost certainly a meteorite, but whatever caused the fire was not related to it, or a piece would already have been discovered, trust me on this.
Meteorites could only start a fire like that if they hit something combustible, as they alone are not hot enough to burn anything.

:cheers:

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**