Another close up picture of aliens

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:42 am » by Sketchsi

That got your attention. I was amazed at the video of the spaceship with a close up of aliens.
But the mentality of you disclose people really puzzle me. You waste your time looking for video evidence alone. You believe that you cannot see aliens yourself without the use of video evidence. I saw a mother fukin grey, and he smiled at me, ive seen aliens many times. And im not special, in anyway. It is so fucking easy to see them, I could see 1 tonight if I really wanted to, the video has nothing on a personal experience of aliens. How the fuck people is that video going to change your life? Compared to a personal experience of an alien? Which would completley change your life if you made an effort. You call people sheeple, but its merely a self reflection. I hope people who are reading this start making God the most important thing in there lives. If you love aliens, which I know I do, god willreveal them to you. Its so fucking easy! I dont know what else to say, not all of you, but definetly most of you would of prayed no more than 200. Hours. In your whole life.THat is sad,your potential is not being paid much attention to. You . You are missing out on amazing experiences. Im not perfect, but ive had things happen that you will not believe. Please, do not listen to me,but just look at the obvious, there is a god, he created you. Imagine the nicest feeling you can imagine, now if you can produce that heaven in your imagination. Imagine what gods imagination must be like! man was made in gods image-ination

P.s moderators please remove my previous post "spiritual experiences thus far 2012" I explained it wrong, so its best you either take it off or move it to the hoax forum. Thank you

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:49 am » by po6t

Sketchsi wrote:It is so fucking easy to see them, I could see 1 tonight if I really wanted to

How? Please explain. Thank you.
I used to be poooooot. Then I wasn't. But now I am again!

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am » by kennydubbs

Go smoke some more dope kid

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:58 am » by 44z44

Sketchsi wrote:That got your attention. I was amazed at the video of the spaceship with a close up of aliens.
But the mentality of you disclose people really puzzle me. You waste your time looking for video evidence alone. You believe that you cannot see aliens yourself without the use of video evidence. I saw a mother fukin grey, and he smiled at me, ive seen aliens many times. And im not special, in anyway. It is so fucking easy to see them, I could see 1 tonight if I really wanted to, the video has nothing on a personal experience of aliens. How the fuck people is that video going to change your life? Compared to a personal experience of an alien? Which would completley change your life if you made an effort. You call people sheeple, but its merely a self reflection. I hope people who are reading this start making God the most important thing in there lives. If you love aliens, which I know I do, god willreveal them to you. Its so fucking easy! I dont know what else to say, not all of you, but definetly most of you would of prayed no more than 200. Hours. In your whole life.THat is sad,your potential is not being paid much attention to. You . You are missing out on amazing experiences. Im not perfect, but ive had things happen that you will not believe. Please, do not listen to me,but just look at the obvious, there is a god, he created you. Imagine the nicest feeling you can imagine, now if you can produce that heaven in your imagination. Imagine what gods imagination must be like! man was made in gods image-ination

P.s moderators please remove my previous post "spiritual experiences thus far 2012" I explained it wrong, so its best you either take it off or move it to the hoax forum. Thank you

I saw a mother fukin grey, and he smiled at me

Image=You

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 am » by Sketchsi

Its easy! Not just aliens you can see, also future events, higher selves all that. Well I dont want to see an alien tonight, because that is not really going to help me. It takes focus and patience. So if you wanted to see an alien, its best you feel tired, so do it before you to to bed.Lye down, close your eyes, focus on what you want to see. Its about thought energy, what ever you think about,your thought energy will instantly hit whatever it is you are thinking about. So send your energy to the subject,it will automatically travel faster than the speed of light to the subject. Focus your love, your power on what you want to see. Repeat affirminations, make up your own. The energy you are sending out is you. The data it recieves will be transported to you as a vision, noise , feeling, or all three. Im telling you, do it with a full heart, you will see it.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:13 am » by 44z44

44z44 wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:That got your attention. I was amazed at the video of the spaceship with a close up of aliens.

I saw a mother fukin grey, and he smiled at me

Image=You

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3525c85&s=6
I felt compelled to write this about the people who know.I am not a knower thats for sure. Il like to point some things out first. One time when I felt sad I was focusing on how sad I felt at the time. And I was pulled into a trance through negative thinking. Because I was so sucked into this "sad vibe" I could hear sad music playing like a spiritual surround sound all around me. I could feel the music and its sad melody matched my situation. Like when you are watching a movie and see a horror scene, scary music will be playing. Or if you see an action scene, you will hear drumming music in the movie. That is a perfect metaphor.

Now I hope you have read the top because that will help you to uunderstand what happened today.
And I would like your feedback. My friend came

back from Essex, yesterday. I consider him a good friend. Today I had a terrible argument on my x misses, about how our child is being brought up. The argument left me very depressed. I felt guilty for the things I said. I was at home after the argument, I was texting my x trying to sort things out, but the vibe was a sadness vibe, I was sucked into my phone, I was pulled into a vortex of sad emotions. My friend who was sitting next to me, was humming a sad tune, but hes head was facing me, hes sad tune that was being hummed was directed at me. I realized he was doing it because of the sad emotional vortex that was very much present. I looked at him when I realized and I laughed because I kne
w why it was happening. Then he also laughed, he looked at my cousin and said "he knows what I am doing"

My friend came
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Then he also laughed, he looked at my cousin and said "he knows what I am doing
- :lol: Lmao :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 am » by po6t

Sketchsi wrote:Its easy! Not just aliens you can see, also future events, higher selves all that. Well I dont want to see an alien tonight, because that is not really going to help me. It takes focus and patience. So if you wanted to see an alien, its best you feel tired, so do it before you to to bed.Lye down, close your eyes, focus on what you want to see. Its about thought energy, what ever you think about,your thought energy will instantly hit whatever it is you are thinking about. So send your energy to the subject,it will automatically travel faster than the speed of light to the subject. Focus your love, your power on what you want to see. Repeat affirminations, make up your own. The energy you are sending out is you. The data it recieves will be transported to you as a vision, noise , feeling, or all three. Im telling you, do it with a full heart, you will see it.

While I would normally tell you that you are most likely dreaming, I did end up "meeting" my Helen/my guide in a similar manner (I wasn't trying to, though. It just happened), soo......

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 am » by Rich316

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 am » by po6t

Rich316 wrote:Image

Lol. I just watched this the other day for the first time in years. I was cracking up :lol:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am » by Sketchsi

Can I point out. You dont even know what you are laughing about. I was kinda expecting this kind of reaction. it kinda makes me feel sorry for you. Carry on watching your crappy bad quality alien videos. I wish you knew, but im afraid you will never know until it is announced on your illuminati controlled tv sets. Which I doubt will ever happen. To back to watching sport, or darren brown. Because I think thats all your brains can handle. its like speaking to a herd of robotic sheep (apologies to sheep by the way)

Next