Another dumb idea!

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm » by Drextin

Everyone dove for cover as the plane roared over head.

Mep was barely able to get out "HA! I told you so!" before the cold foamy water crashed down around them extinguishing the fire that had been raging moments before. It had been nothing but a fire plane.

Low6 and Drextin laughed hysterically and awkwardly gave each other a high five.

Mep ran screaming in the background alternating between "I'm hit!" and "oh god it burns!".

He ripped his clothes off and ran into the brush.

Spock stepped forward. "Someone should go get him." No one moved.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm » by Drdsturbed

Wake-up, wake-up Slushpup. We don't have time for daydreaming. We have to still find a place to get out of the weather and find more food and water. This solar storm or whatever is only going to get worse.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm » by Cornbread714

BobbyInEdmonton was wishing he had that half a beer, and he REALLY wished he had never suggested that Moon/telekinesis thing, which was probably the cause of this whole catastrophe.
CornBread was nursing his burned feet, and wondering how the hell Slush ended up in the first-person narrative, it didn't seem fair. "It's probably 'cause he's a Mod - now he thinks he's God", Cornbread mused, but realized he had other things to worry about.
"I'd love to go on re-con, fellas, but somebody's got to stay here and protect the ladies",
he offered.
At that moment, all the females jumped up in unison and offered to do the re-con themselves.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 pm » by Spock

"Untie BobbyInEdmonton and send him after Mep!" Spock barked. "Get a fix on their location with the thermal. Let me know if anything in the woods tears 'em to shreds."

"Are we able to receive radio signals yet?"
"Drex, Low6 - now's not the time to be rolling a joint - get ready to shoot the hell out of what ever comes through those trees."
"We have a good eye on our perimeter - I don't like this shit people; shooting possums off power lines back home is one thing, but this weird shit scares the hell out of me."

Even staring into the throat of the unknown, Spock was amazed at Angelina's figure after squirting out all those kids. She had so gracefully crossed the line from sex symbol to MILF. "Where's the bathroom - give me a minute and a half of privacy, I need to clear my mind".

And pipes if the truth were known.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 5:02 pm » by Cornbread714

Meanwhile, BlackBarbie was thinking, "I've had it with these macho assholes and their
posturing. This ain't a stupid reality show, even though Drextin keeps pointing that camera at everybody, especially the girls. I've got plans of my own for ditching these losers."
DrJones was fashioning a makeshift human-powered plow and was trying desperately to remember what berries and roots were edible until the first crops came in.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 5:36 pm » by Kyo121

Watching the frenzy the group was doing Kyo chuckles to himself, regretting his decision to come to this meeting grows by the minute, at least at home he would have his sword collections. Gathering what he can remember from all those survival videos Kyo grab some branches and begin to make himself a makeshift bow.
"Hey, we got guns you know...." Spock said looking at Kyo oddly.
"Yeah, but i'm more comfortable with this, beside guns will run out of bullets eventually." Kyo reply without looking up. After flexing the bow and feeling comfortable that it was as good as it going to get Kyo set off into the forest.
"Where are you going?" Kyo heard someone behind him asking, still unfamiliar with most of the people here Kyo have no idea who it was.
Without looking back Kyo replied "To find food."
Another voice rang out "I'm a vegetarian."
"Good for you." Kyo said sarcastically and continue walking without looking back.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 5:54 pm » by Cornbread714

Cornbread sat and wondered if his NWO brainwashing would rear its ugly head; he had managed to suppress it for years after heroic struggle and reprogramming using a variety of techniques and substances he had become aware of through DMTShaman's teachings.
He also wondered if Kyo were a NWO, or ex-NWO operative. After all, he had been rumored to have connections in the Avian Flu-virus community. Of course, that was officially dis-proven, but the rumors still abounded.
Plus, Kyo seemed to have the kind of reflexes and survival training that the NWO specialized in.
After accepting a toke from one of Drextin's joints, Cornbread relaxed for the first time since the bubble-wrap incident and thought, "No way am I gonna let that NWO nightmare begin again, they can't get to me anymore, and I'm not going to sell out my new friends."
He did feel, better, however, when he remembered the C-4 and the gas mask he had brought with him in his backpack.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 pm » by Spock

Everyone was saddened at how far off the initial story line Kyo had gone. But nerves were at end and the group knew they shouldn't try to stop a schizophrenic with a sword. They watched him disappear into darkness,

"God be with you Kyo!" someone shouted. "There is no god you fool", Towelie rebuffed, "it's survival of the fittest for him".

Dr. Jones was certain someone had sent Kyo on an alternate mission, to bring back what evil lurked just beyond the woods.

The hum was coming from all sides now, they were completely engulfed by the harmless fumes of the massive contrail, fear was thick as soup.

In an instant everything blazed in a blinding light - a high pitch shriek - the instant seemed eternal - paralyzing...

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 8:03 pm » by Kyo121

A rustling sound from the forest cause the group to jerk for their weapons and aim in the general direction of the sound. Slowly a figure emerge from the lush vegetation with hands in the air and a pale face, following close behind is Kyo with a rifle aim at the figure. The group watch wearily as the two approach, "What have you got there Kyo, doesn't seem like food you promised." Spock said wryly.
"Found this one at the edge of the woods, him and his buddies were rounding up the people and putting them in buses there." replied Kyo without ever lowering the weapon still pointed at the young boy, no older then 16 from the look of it.
"I caught him off guard and convinced him to come here and explain somethings for us."
Lowering his weapon Kyo grabs some rope to tie down the young boy. "I asked nicely but he wasn't seem very talkative, so i was hoping one of you old timers could make him squeal."
:shooting: some shots were fired and everyone turn their attention to Cornbread, the source of the gunfire. "Jesus! Whose idea was it to give Cornbread the gun!" Drextin yelled.
"Spock, it might not be the safest place to be but i suggest moving to that village that these boy army was rounding up, at the very least we'd be out of this open sky." Kyo said quietly.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm » by Cornbread714

Cornbread had sensed that this was turning into a homo-erotic fantasy tale, so he grabbed the rifle and fired several shots in the air.
"Nobody is gonna tie up young boys and torture them... at least not while I'm around."
Cornbread then explained that the wimpy bubble-wrap incident had all been an act, he had not wanted to call attention to his training. He then went on to begin tell the long, sometimes boring tale about his abduction by the greys when he was 11, and how he had been released into the hands of the NWO Youth Army. The endless alien probing had not only left him sore, but had reduced him to a blank-slate state, in perfect readiness for NWO indoctrinization.
He didn't have a chance to finish before Spock said quietly, "Drop the gun, Cornbread. I'll never trust any bastard that's been tangled up with those Godless fucks. Prepare to meet your maker, commie."
One of Spock's numerous assault rifles was pointed directly at his head.
Beads of sweat appeared on both men's foreheads and little veins were popping up in their necks and temples. Their jaws were clenched like they had both been on a 3day bathtub meth binge.

PreviousNext