Another dumb idea!

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 8:32 pm » by lainn

Suddenly..another flash....and then....from the north...the sound of the whip cracked the paralyzing seemingly eternal instant...."Enough of this shit!!...We're moving out!"

Angilina grasped tightly to Slushs arm and whispered gently to him..."She can't be in charge"...in a flash the whip cracked her across her back 3 times as she fell to the ground in the torment of excrusciating pain....Slush just stood with his mouth open stunned by the whips sudden reply to defiant whisper....the pain was so great ..Jollie fainted face down, ass up as Drex, with lightling reflex, pressed the record button of the camera muttering, "Aint no way i'm gonna let this one slide." "What the f...!" Drextin shout as he pointed to the abnormality of a pair of blue testicles swinging down inbetween Jollie thighs, like ..."that aint right." , he muttered as he pressed pause and searched frantically for the delete button....

Leaving the speclicle of Jollies testicles now clear to the sight of all , Lain searched the passing chaotic flash for Spock...The flash had knocked his permanent shades clear off of his face as he strugled to regain his stance, flailing the gun around in motions of disorientation recovering from the CQC that insued after Cornbreads defiance, just before the second flash ....Cornbread had disappeared with the skill of a master ninja...something had awakened in him..."What the fuck was that!?"..."Somebody answer me now!"

Hesop stood over the bare back end of Jollies with his cowboy hat tilted to one side, scraching his chin "Didn't see that one c'min"...Spock managed to hear Hesop and recognized the suprise in his claim..."What... Hes..what!?" "You need to come see fer yourself my vulcan friend." Hes replied.

Spock managed over, hand and knees, crawling, holding on to his gun. He found the feet of Slush and climbed up his good friend. Slush, remained lock jawed and not from the sound of the whip of before but now at the grotesque pair of blue wrinkled tea bags that now were turning green....Spock looked at..."what's wrong with you m8?"...Slush motioned with his head..."Now i understand why she came for Cornbread first".....

Spock looked at Hes and asked for an assesment..."We've been infiltrated" Hes replied....."Tigh it up then...we'll get answers when it awakens..." Spock ordered.
Hesop looked around his feet and said.."I need rope!" ...Lain pulled the shoe lace away from her body..."Here...will this help." there was a moment of silence of which only the crickets were heard......
Last edited by lainn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm » by Spock

"Holy shit! I need just one more minute in the can." Spock withdrew.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 pm » by Cornbread714

"We're gonna have to get our so-called leader a colostomy bag, or something", muttered Concrete, "and where the fuck did that asshole Cornbread go? I think he had something to tell us".
Concrete had turned away from the mesmerizing sight of Lainn's glistening form, trying to concentrate.
"This is nothing but a freak show" he thought, "Who knew the apocalypse would be so stupid?"
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Meanwhile, 120 miles above earth...

"Holy Shit" wrathofkahn exclaimed as eight hominoid alien women with the perkiest jennifer love hewitts, so perky that he swore the slightest cool breeze would get his eyes poked out. Wrath had just woken naked from a sex induced coma the alien women put him in before rescuing him from the end of the world. so there he stood, just wrath and his throbbing, pulsating manhood as the alien women seemed to be entranced by every heartbeat surging through his falice, even swaying when it did.

"Who are you?" is the only question wrath could get out of his mouth as he was in a similar trance as the alien women. One alien women stepped in front of wrath and said," My name is Chestacular and our race is called the hugeracki. Wrath assumed her to be the leader because of her dominating rack. Wrath asks,"why did you save me?". "Your perfect member is going to be the representative of the human race." Chestacular replied. "We are taking you to our homeworld of boobacia where you will be pleasured by the woman of the planet." "women outnumber men 50 to 1 on boobacia, and have as you earthlings put it, centerfold bodies". Wrath then slapped himself in the face to make sure it was not a dream, and sure enough it wasnt. Then wrath thought about the people on earth, then shrugged his shoulders and said "oh well" :dancing:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 pm » by Cornbread714

And then the hallucinogens wore off. WrathofKhan woke up in a pool of slobber and other fluids, and found he had been embracing a stinging nettle and had rolled around in a poison ivy patch.
"Was it those mushrooms I ate? Or that God-damned contrail?" he wondered, while hacking up green slime.
"I better find DrJones". His mouth tasted like the bottom of a 7-11 dumpster in July and his head was spinning like a UFO in a Pindz video.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 pm » by Wrathofkahn

LOL! I should write those romance novels like danielle steele!

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm » by lainn

Meanwhile...Clawspiracy still focused and unshakened by all the distraction, finnally deciphered the crop circle he was studying.....he shouted..."Stop....shhhhh...i figured it out."

"Spit it out." Slush replied.....

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm » by Cornbread714

"Omg lol,you guyz truly have ruined this site,keep it going", grumbled Zaff4444, precisely 2 seconds before a meteorite the size of a pebble slammed into his pet chihuahua's cranium, spattering gore onto Zaff and the people sitting near him, who were few in number.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm » by Cornbread714

"C'mon Zaff, don't cry," Spock said, as he walked back towards the group, zipping up his pants (which had a funny stain on them), "if you had only participated more, we could have remained a great site and maybe that meteorite might have have missed your yapping little ankle-biter, but those days are over, at least for the time being. In fact, we could use your participation right now. Somebody has to dig a latrine, and I think you're the man for the job".

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 pm » by Spock

"Damn those Fish Oil Pills to HELL!!!!" Spock grimaced exiting the latrine, "Do you think anyone will notice this little stain?"

"Zaff - better gather the pieces of that animal up - we'll need the meat on our hike to Hesops ranch, we should have the high ground on the NWO from there, just those damn cow mutilating aliens are so pesky this time of year."

Clawspiracy jumped to attention, "I've got it! The riddle to this Crop Circle! It's an answer to a question, hmmm, the answer is 'depth and longevity depend on persistence. 3, the number 3'. It's so obvious - how could I have missed it". He reached in his pocket and pulled out his last Tootsie Roll pop.

PreviousNext