ANOTHER message from David Icke.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 11:14 am » by Drjones

Here it is...........

PLEASE DON'T RIOT ...

… IT’S JUST WHAT ‘THEY’ WANT :!:

‘What you fight, you become.’ – David Icke

The David Icke Newsletter goes out on Sunday with a major 5,000-word background article to the economic crisis and how to avoid the traps that have been set for us.

The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of ‘benefits’ to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I said in a recent newsletter, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other ‘solutions’ and connected ‘benefits’ that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and ‘future’, but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let’s get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

I have been stressing this point about the plan to stir up civil unrest and rioting whenever I can and now the insiders are beginning to put that thought into the public mind. ‘There could be riots’ is designed to communicate the theme subliminally of ‘go out and riot’. It is the simple power of suggestion masquerading as ‘concern’.

Finally...........
The limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not revolutionary but reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of futility.’

Martin Luther King

Well what do you think :?:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 pm » by Booboo

agree somewhat
yet disagree totally
you are advocating peaceful acceptance of this bull s--t
at some point we have to make a stand
we need to be more like the french
our govt does not fear us at all
at some point we gotta make a stand
they have succeeded in doping the people out
what choice do we have?
we can not simply accept this bull shit
sorry

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 pm » by Drjones

booboo wrote:agree somewhat
yet disagree totally
you are advocating peaceful acceptance of this bull s--t
at some point we have to make a stand
we need to be more like the french
our govt does not fear us at all
at some point we gotta make a stand
they have succeeded in doping the people out
what choice do we have?
we can not simply accept this bull shit
sorry

:flop:

Writer

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 1:51 pm » by Sonicattack

I agree, what he is saying is that protesters should not allow violence. If you look at what happened in Greece, you will see that the violence and destruction was caused by police thugs. The result was a miserable Christmas sale for the small businesses in the city center, pushing the public to use the new malls.

If you follow the money it is easy to understand that the riots, although where well meaning, they resulted in further devastating the small retail business sector in Athens, just because violence was allowed.

In the same spirit, any demonstrations here, should they occur, must be orderly. Otherwise they will result in furthering the police state, etc.

Ghandi succeeded in his cause through non-violence, opposing the established order does not necessarily mean violence.
Last edited by Sonicattack on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 26, 2009 1:54 pm » by Drjones

sonicattack wrote:I agree, what he is saying is that protesters should not allow violence. If you look at what happened in Greece, you will see that the violence and destruction was caused by police thugs. The result was a miserable Christmas sale for the small businesses in the city center, pushing the public to use the new malls.

If you follow the money it is easy to understand that the riots, although where well meaning, the resulted in further devastating the small retail business sector in Athens, just because violence was allowed.

In the same spirit, any demonstrations here, should the occur, must be orderly. Otherwise they will result in furthering the police state, etc.

Ghandi succeeded in his cause through non-violence, opposing the established order does not necessarily mean violence.

Yeah m8 all the violence would be playing into "their" hands...they'd be like drooling at the prospect of that and having to introduce more police and military on the streets and even more surveillance...bastards... :censored:
I really do think a peaceful revolution can work,Ghandi like you say :sunny: ....we just have to increasingly stop co-operating with the sytem,question it,and also get out meeting like minded people... :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 pm » by Inhdi

Britain faces summer of rage
Middle-class anger at economic crisis could erupt into violence on streets.
*Paul Lewis
*The Guardian, Monday 23 February 2009
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/feb/23/police-civil-unrest-recession

(F***ing press!!!)
:hell:

Watch your backs fellas!
:nails: