ANOTHER UFO OVER JERUSALEM (SAME PLACE-DAYLIGHT) MARCH 2011

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 am » by Flecktarn

yuya63 wrote:why oh why do they keep doing this? and why the dome? If it were real, the news would be all over it. Im getting real tired of these.

because it looks like a gold cock and the idiots who fake the videos are also total cocks :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 12:46 am » by Punjedi

I can tell you from pulling this into AE and Mocha, that the tracking is horrible. They didn't account for scale, and the "ufo" actually seems to glitch for a second during the shot.

I am working on the stabilized and contrasted shot.

Will could probably throw a quick gif of this. Somewhere around frames 400-500 in there somewhere is a really bad tracking error.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 am » by Punjedi

Sorry it's not a good stable shot as the low res and jerky nature of the filmer made it near impossible.

Sure, with some hours of work I could clean this up to show it better but it should be evident even without the stabilizing that it is a deliberate fake.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 am » by Jasonjaxxson

yeah , buts whats strange is that like dogs.....little baby's are more " in tune " with whats going on and can feel vibes more than older folks and just a little trip that the baby starts crying as soon as the ufo shows up

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 am » by Giusdude

jasonjaxxson wrote:yeah , buts whats strange is that like dogs.....little baby's are more " in tune " with whats going on and can feel vibes more than older folks and just a little trip that the baby starts crying as soon as the ufo shows up

so you are saying the baby was in tune with the (horribly bad) CGI?
Or maybe the baby was crying because he already knew the hoaxer was going to do a terrible job?
hilarious, really.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am » by Punjedi

jasonjaxxson wrote:yeah , buts whats strange is that like dogs.....little baby's are more " in tune " with whats going on and can feel vibes more than older folks and just a little trip that the baby starts crying as soon as the ufo shows up

Sound suspiciously like an hbreed clone.

The baby doesn't start crying into almost halfway into the clip, and it's not a cry of fear, do you have or have you been around children? That's a , I am bored with this crap feed me or let's leave, kind of cry.

The fake cgi ufo with bad tracking is in the shot the whole time, so why would the child suddenly start crying at some arbitrary moment?

You try and pick one feature on there to justify it somehow being anything but fake. I don't buy it.

Whoever you are, try and use some reasoning first.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 am » by Giusdude

punjedi wrote:

Sound suspiciously like an hbreed clone.

The baby doesn't start crying into almost halfway into the clip, and it's not a cry of fear, do you have or have you been around children? That's a , I am bored with this crap feed me or let's leave, kind of cry.

The fake cgi ufo with bad tracking is in the shot the whole time, so why would the child suddenly start crying at some arbitrary moment?

You try and pick one feature on there to justify it somehow being anything but fake. I don't buy it.

Whoever you are, try and use some reasoning first.

tought the same thing for a sec.
then checked his history (it takes 2 seconds, 13 posts).
he's not a clone. he's a two-suns, nibiru, can't spell, religious zealot kinda guy.
if he comes back to the thread, expect a lot of insults (moron seems to be his favourite) for us that doubt his intellect.
don't say i didn't warn you, punj.

:cheers:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 5:54 am » by Jasonjaxxson

ouch ! Boy u sure know a lot.
Yes ur right . cant spell. And yes I do use some words 2 much.

Oh and " It takes only a few sec " shit u said...thats cool.

But lets get one thing clear. Iam Professional Musician who is Ranked in the Top 100 in the world. Just type jason jaxxson and thats all u need to know. In cal as solo artist goes I like to think Iam around only a few who are getting paid well and well known.
So jackass Ive had more people backstage then you will ever in know on this fucken lame ass computer. I MAKE SOMETHING THAT LIGHTS THE FLAME FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU. So u can sit on your fatass and look down on people THROUGH A COMPUTER. WOW ! Your NEAT dude !
YES I LOVE GOD......NO IAM NOT PERFECT .....YES THERE IS ANOTHER PLANET AND NO YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE OTHERSIDE.
MAY GOD FORGIVE.......EVEN ASSHOLES LIKE U

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 am » by Punjedi

jasonjaxxson wrote:ouch ! Boy u sure know a lot.
Yes ur right . cant spell. And yes I do use some words 2 much.

Oh and " It takes only a few sec " shit u said...thats cool.

But lets get one thing clear. Iam Professional Musician who is Ranked in the Top 100 in the world. Just type jason jaxxson and thats all u need to know. In cal as solo artist goes I like to think Iam around only a few who are getting paid well and well known.
So jackass Ive had more people backstage then you will ever in know on this fucken lame ass computer. I MAKE SOMETHING THAT LIGHTS THE FLAME FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU. So u can sit on your fatass and look down on people THROUGH A COMPUTER. WOW ! Your NEAT dude !
YES I LOVE GOD......NO IAM NOT PERFECT .....YES THERE IS ANOTHER PLANET AND NO YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE OTHERSIDE.
MAY GOD FORGIVE.......EVEN ASSHOLES LIKE U

LOL, ok. So your psuedo-rock stardom gives you grounds to make any stance on a conspiracy you obviously know nothing about?

Yes, I unfortunately made the clone comment and then checked after that he was a two sun nitwit.

Tell you what, while you are backstage with your disease-ridden groupies making judgements about Christians like myself who can learn to use tact even in a heated discussion, why you don't you ponder your real life.

I am a musician as well, sure not famous by any means, but satisfied with my abilities. I don't run around saying that because I am a 20 years guitar veteran, that I know that the answer to 2+2 is 6.

Which, through whatever attempt at communication you are trying, seems to be the point you are trying to get people to believe.

You are obviously young and naive, and I pray for the goodness in you to come out, and not be over-run by the obviously angry and immature shell that is leading your life right now.

Yes, that was a judgement, a personal one based on my experience from your posts already.

*oops* get my insulters mixed up.

The original point was that you come across making some point like it has any bearing on the video. Claiming a child is crying because of the vibes. Real "in touch" when the whole thing is a fake.....

So, go make your top-chart songs and while you are at it, how about spending some of your riches on an education?
:flop:

I refuse to believe anyone who talks and acts like you do is "from the heart" or "lifting" anyone up.

Why don't you show your lovely fans this thread, show them the REAL you :)

jasonjaxxon wrote:truthsekr76....what the hell truth are u looking for !! Its real jackass and on May 20 you WILL see it. China already has . Were the hell have u been....or u didnt see that pic 3 weeks ago of the TWO suns.
Its so hard living on this planet with such fucken close minded self center morons.....just cause YOU dont see or feel it then its not there!
Iam sure most dont live or try to live in Gods word.....or think Satan is not real.
Yeah....evil has really done a number on all of you. Everyone thinks with there ass....or pocket.
" Come on in satan...the waters just fine " !!!!!
Forgive them Lord...for they know no better ................................................

Epic "I'm a positive force" fail.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 7:12 am » by Punjedi

Alright, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, so I looked you up Jason.

See what you were all about.

wow. You suck.

Sorry, but after all that hype about you? I expected some rockin' sound from you.

Forgive me, but wow. What a build up for nothing.

http://www.ourstage.com/profile/jasonjaxxson/songs

top 100 on the charts? and you can't even keep your guitar in tune?

LOL.

Ok, you pushed me there man, sorry.

Yeah, 'I've heard quite enough...' Peace.
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext