ANOTHER UFO OVER JERUSALEM (SAME PLACE-DAYLIGHT) MARCH 2011

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am » by Punjedi

giusdude wrote:
punjedi wrote:
jasonjaxxson wrote:yeah , buts whats strange is that like dogs.....little baby's are more " in tune " with whats going on and can feel vibes more than older folks and just a little trip that the baby starts crying as soon as the ufo shows up

Sound suspiciously like an hbreed clone.

The baby doesn't start crying into almost halfway into the clip, and it's not a cry of fear, do you have or have you been around children? That's a , I am bored with this crap feed me or let's leave, kind of cry.

The fake cgi ufo with bad tracking is in the shot the whole time, so why would the child suddenly start crying at some arbitrary moment?

You try and pick one feature on there to justify it somehow being anything but fake. I don't buy it.

Whoever you are, try and use some reasoning first.

tought the same thing for a sec.
then checked his history (it takes 2 seconds, 13 posts).
he's not a clone. he's a two-suns, nibiru, can't spell, religious zealot kinda guy.
if he comes back to the thread, expect a lot of insults (moron seems to be his favourite) for us that doubt his intellect.
don't say i didn't warn you, punj.

:cheers:

That was almost on cue man, are you psychic? :) Teach me oh wise one, for I have not the wisdom.

Seriously, I'll be more cautious of your predictions from now on :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am » by Jasonjaxxson

aaaaaah.......I was looking forward to adding u to my mailing list........oh well while Iam playing Noise Pop in S.f. this summer.......Ill tell Neil Young u said hi...........love u honey oxoxoxoxoxox

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 am » by Punjedi

jasonjaxxson wrote:aaaaaah.......I was looking forward to adding u to my mailing list........oh well while Iam playing Noise Pop in S.f. this summer.......Ill tell Neil Young u said hi...........love u honey oxoxoxoxoxox

LOL, Funny, I don't see you on the roster.

http://2011.noisepop.com/performers

So while you are out in the parking lot with your geetar, waiting for a miracle wave from Mr. Young, you be sure to tell me how the event went :)

p.s. You are talking to someone whos family happens to be rather large in the music business behind the scenes. Tadaa, way to prove yourself.

Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 am » by Punjedi

Damnit I am being an ogre.

Jason. look. You probably blocked me by now or just plain can't stand me but let me at least take back the "you suck" part.

I can't bag on someone who is a fellow musician regardless of stance or skill. I am no one to talk as I think I waste the abilities He gave me.

I came at you because I take offense when people use God and high horse statements in the same sentences.

I also don't take kindly to someone bragging a bit much when someone like you should learn humility in the field you are in.

Music business is ugly, and you will find that out as you get deeper in. Eventually you will run into folks that see you as a threat and they will go to great lengths to shoot you down.

I stand ashamed at my reactions, had to step outside and look at the stars for a moment.

All I can say is, keep it real, and watch your past, it's gonna dictate your future.

-Peace-
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm » by Giusdude

@punj:
nah, brother, nothing to it. i have been in the hospitality industry for 25 years. i deal with thousand of people on a weekly basis. i have, literally, seen it all. i do make mistakes, obviously, but i'm "better" than average at figuring people out.
in this case, which i consider to be a struggling teenager trying to figure things out, the "prediction" was easy and based entirely on his previous behaviour.
like i said, nothing to it.
jason:
give it time, man. things might get better when you grow up. and maybe one day those daydream will come true. good luck, man.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm » by Xxerse

jasonjaxxson wrote:aaaaaah.......I was looking forward to adding u to my mailing list........oh well while Iam playing Noise Pop in S.f. this summer.......Ill tell Neil Young u said hi...........love u honey oxoxoxoxoxox

Mate, i did what you said, i googled you and i found some profiles of a musician on YouTube and on FaceBook. The one song you are singing on YouTube may be nice but it can not be heard. Your show invitation on FaceBook is basically denied by everyone in you friends list.

Thats sad and by this message i would like to ask everyone here to stop kicking you. I understand that you are under the influence of a chemical unbalance (maybe self induced) and that you really need help.

The only comment on your YouTube profile is:

Coyotespirit4 (2 months ago) Spam
hey dude i got a question why did you contact me saying hey lets get in a band and then just blow me off hella time's and not answer when i call you. wwhat did you change your mind or some shit

I mean, put together all the info on you from Google and draw your own conclusions..

Can you show me the TOP 100 Musicians where you are denominated as one of them?

I dont need you to prove me anything, just prove it to yourself.

Previous