Answering Life's Questions

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm » by Truthdefender

Life is full of questions, not all of them easy to answer. Which questions are the most important and how should we go about answering them?

Ravi Zecharias discusses the meaning of truth and debunks relativism.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 6:25 pm » by Dr.Abraham

Frederick Antony Ravi Kumar Zacharias (born 26 March 1946) is an Indian-born, Canadian-American Christian apologist. A defender of traditional evangelicalism,[1][2][3]

So is this thread really about "life's questions" what ever they may be ?

Or is it about being indoctrinated by this wingnut Zacharias?
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:30 pm » by Truthdefender

Ravi Zecharias is one of the most prominent apologists and Christian philosophers of this day. You are the first person who has ever spoken unkindly of him in my hearing. He is even a well respected scholar amongst the Islamic community. If you aren't going to watch and participate, but just speak on titles, you will fit right in here.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:37 pm » by Tuor10

I will listen to this later, td.
I have heard about this guy before. I doubt I will agree with a lot of what he speaks, but I like to think that I am objective enough to listen to the man and make judgement afterwards.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 pm » by Truthdefender

Tuor10 wrote:I will listen to this later, td.
I have heard about this guy before. I doubt I will agree with a lot of what he speaks, but I like to think that I am objective enough to listen to the man and make judgement afterwards.

And you are one of the few. I study all aspects of this reality, whether I agree with it or not.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 8:46 pm » by Icarus1

are you for real , that self appointed prick is responsible for a 30 year war in my homeland which led to the deaths of several thousand people. the scum of the earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 pm » by Truthdefender

Icarus1 wrote:are you for real , that self appointed prick is responsible for a 30 year war in my homeland which led to the deaths of several thousand people. the scum of the earth.

One man is responsible for this war? Did he fight in this war? How did he start it? 30 years huh? Care to elaborate because the interwebz be silent on this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 10:19 pm » by Tuor10

Truthdefender wrote:
Icarus1 wrote:are you for real , that self appointed prick is responsible for a 30 year war in my homeland which led to the deaths of several thousand people. the scum of the earth.

One man is responsible for this war? Did he fight in this war? How did he start it? 30 years huh? Care to elaborate because the interwebz be silent on this.

He is talking about Ian Paisley.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 pm » by Truthdefender

My apologies, and I thought he was Scottish. I will read about this and if fitting I will remove this vid. No offense intended Icarus

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 15, 2014 6:46 am » by Otomon

Truthdefender wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I will listen to this later, td.

And you are one of the few. I study all aspects of this reality, whether I agree with it or not.

If you truly study all aspects of reality, then why are you still stuck in religion? Shouldn't you have evolved your paradigm by now? Keep studying bro, you will get there some day, ill be here waiting for ya, and we can laugh about it together someday :flop:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Next