answers from the greys

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 pm » by Sketchsi

Doogle wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Sketchsi

a question for you fatdog? What was the picture you posted? I am going to give you a reading. From what I can see. You are the type of person...ouch. I could say things about you.

And blur 2. The greys in general are not deceptive . I answered your questions. Be grateful .

Parlez vous human?
Be grateful that people are bothering to ask you questions. Now how's about kindly answering my cunting question? The ones in the original thread.

And no, I didn't ask a question about cunting.

Ask the question again. Its a good question

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 pm » by Doogle

Bizarre, I'll give you that.

The question is in the original thread. The good question. :?

Now quit fucking about Sketch and go back to the original one.

Sorry peeps, not helping am I.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:24 pm » by Sketchsi

@duck im not trying to suck up to the moderators. God says this, you have watched daffy duck. God likes daffy duck lol. I believe God inspired your username, and now you are moderator. What made you pick the name the duck? Share it with us. And doogle. Your names inspired from father Ted. I dont know what question you are speaking about. Can you dig it up for me. Just copy and paste it. Its hard to do it on my phone

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm » by TheDuck

To me God is a force, not a physical being.

The source you may say.

God is the word and the word is God, to me this refers to sound.

Sound, or "The Word" came first, as everything is vibrating and this becomes sound.

Anyway.

I think you're trolling tbh, its amusing at the moment but don't take the piss out of our boards or we shall have to lay the smackdown on thou.

I picked TheDuck for Poker as I hoped people would think I'm a muppet and call my bets lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm » by Sketchsi

TheDuck wrote:To me God is a force, not a physical being.

The source you may say.

Sound, or "The Word" came first, as everything is vibrating and this becomes sound.

Anyway.

I think you're trolling tbh, its amusing at the moment but don't take the piss out of our boards or we shall have to lay the smackdown on thou.

I picked TheDuck for Poker as I hoped people would think I'm a muppet and call my bets lol

Yes. I now keep all this in 1 post. God at the source is not physical. But that doesnt mean he cannot appear as physical. How well did you do at poker?

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:34 pm » by Slith

anyone else itching to use this?

just sayin.....

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:50 pm » by TheDuck

Sketchsi wrote:
TheDuck wrote:To me God is a force, not a physical being.

The source you may say.

Anyway.

Yes. I now keep all this in 1 post. God at the source is not physical. But that doesnt mean he cannot appear as physical. How well did you do at poker?

Well then if you know, one more infraction and Slith will be posting his image for reals, he's already locked and loaded.

Your God and mine differ greatly it seems.

Too early for God talk really.

Poker is good, playing now.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 4:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Sketchsi wrote:

a question for you fatdog? What was the picture you posted? I am going to give you a reading. From what I can see. You are the type of person...ouch. I could say things about you.

And blur 2. The greys in general are not deceptive . I answered your questions. Be grateful .

Please do I love being on a hit list so fire away..but be kind..........NOT.. :badair:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm » by Slith

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:

Please do I love being on a hit list so fire away..but be kind..........NOT.. :badair:

Don't do it FD. He's a grey/Gawd/Jeebus all in one fruition that we see on late nite info ads.

He also promotes the slapchop, which is a piece of shit

:mrgreen:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Slith wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Don't do it FD. He's a grey/Gawd/Jeebus all in one fruition that we see on late nite info ads.

He also promotes the slapchop, which is a piece of shit

:mrgreen:

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

PreviousNext