answers from the greys

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm » by Slith

:pray:

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 6:04 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 am » by Headhunter711

:shooting: :alien:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 am » by Kerrblur2

ok sketch thank you for aNswering me after such a long time..... but

If you were here before man, then explain to me how man existed??

What diplomatic relations do you have with the pleiadians and my guides whom are the Andromedans who claim we are the direct cousins to them.

now im roleplaying here but,

there are many stories the greys have been banned from planet earth for its actions. is this true?
if it is.... it must explain how you are a malevolent race bent on a agenda for your own good.

if you were banned from this planet it doesnt seem that you are very welcomes here.

You also never explained why you abduct us for your own research, maybe to save your race? which might explain why you are banned from coming back here.

ooo if the reptillian race is so good, why do some people believe they proclaimed themselves as gods to achieve godlike status to us early humans back in the egyptian days or earlier???? doesnt sound like a friendly race, where are they now? I dont think they would be the ones to kick you out of earth. maybe a collection of races, like a U.N type group.

If the reptillian race is so good, what are they doing right now to help us?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 9:40 am » by Kerrblur2

oooo btw you think i am doogle or w/e his name is. i am not...... i am grateful but that wasnt me.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 am » by Sketchsi

Sketchsi wrote:I can see instant negative judgements. I dont have to try hard to read the future. There will be floods and storms. I am not happy with this. and remember, those who throw negative comments only temporarily block my higher self, karma will swing right back round and bite your asses bitches. And if you are not scared, you should be. That is a message from my infinite self. And I really apreciate the people who listen. You are held up high in my heart.

Just thought id point out something a lot of you missed. There are major floods predicted by weather "experts" in England.

They are being caused by the bombardment of chemtrails if anybody was wondering .

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 am » by Sketchsi

Kerrblur2 wrote:ok sketch thank you for aNswering me after such a long time...

ooo if the reptillian race is so good, why do some people believe they proclaimed themselves as gods to achieve godlike status to us early humans back in the egyptian days or earlier???? doesnt sound like a friendly race, where are they now? I dont think they would be the ones to kick you out of earth. maybe a collection of races, like a U.N type group.

If the reptillian race is so good, what are they doing right now to help us?

Ive answered your other questions already. The greys are peaceful. They were not banned . They were asked to leave. So they left. Thats how peaceful they are. And there is another question that is importantish. But your final say was important.

First off the reptilian race are not God like. God sees himself higher than nobody. God sees you as hes equal!The Egyptians were promised the ability to reincarnate with the same knowledge. If they convinced the Egyptians (slaves and other lower ranks, just the people near the bottom of the all seeing eyes pyramid) that the reptiles were there Gods. And they kept there promise. There are people on earth who have reincarnated many times with ancient knowledge. Hence making life very easy for them. These people have built karma over the years. Thinking that keeping divine secrets is what God wants. They have kept secrets about astral travel and outer bodies in general.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 pm » by Aardvaaks

Sketchsi wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:I can see instant negative judgements. I dont have to try hard to read the future. There will be floods and storms. I am not happy with this. and remember, those who throw negative comments only temporarily block my higher self, karma will swing right back round and bite your asses bitches. And if you are not scared, you should be. That is a message from my infinite self. And I really apreciate the people who listen. You are held up high in my heart.

Just thought id point out something a lot of you missed. There are major floods predicted by weather "experts" in England.

They are being caused by the bombardment of chemtrails if anybody was wondering .

Well I wish they would buzz around spraying elsewhere, the west country of England is just a big retirement area and in the summer people enjoy their holiday breaks, whats the significance otherwise??
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm » by Aardvaaks

Update, we currently have blue skies overhead : ) and sunshine through the cloud, who says the English are obsessed with the Weather.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 12:52 pm » by Sketchsi

Sunday 25 November 2012 10.00 GMT Storms and severe floods sweep UK - Sunday 25 November 2012

• Woman killed by falling tree near Exeter

• More than 200 flood warnings issued, 816 homes flooded

• David Cameron describes flooding scenes as shocking

• Partial failure of new pumping system floods 20 homes

• Polperro, Cornwall: 'Quiz night on Tuesday is cancelled'

More on its way?

PreviousNext