answers from the greys

Initiate

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 5:07 pm » by Sketchsi

Blurr2 asked some questions which I seen as important. Here it is.
nancy????

hey didnt the greys get kicked out of earth? just a story roaming around these internet parts. or are there different kinds of greys?

are there different races of you? like us humans, asian, middleastern, north american, south, african?

I'm roleplaying here but I'd like to know from the grey who has made these claims.

Do you have some kind of agenda? if not, what is your goals here?

Are you plagued with not being able to reproduce? Is that why you capture us to disect and impregnate? What is your goals with the human race? Why have you come here from such a long distance?

Can you answer these in a respective paragraph manner?

I will answer these questions. But first I want you to know. All these judgements making me look insane. Has caused my spirit to look deformed. Its not very nice. If you are wondering why I have not been answering the questions, it is because I dont want to read them. It is usually some half wit looking for mistakes in my writings. Onto the questions.

We were on earth a long long time ago . We lived on your planet longer than you have lived. Other extra terrestrials arrived, knowing we were peaceful beings.. We would do as they say and leave . We didnt like what they were going to do. We are psychic, but you must respect the secrets of living organisms. We did not know life on earth would turn out this bad. We thought you would of "clocked on" by now . The beings who asked us to leave were, the reptilian race. Reptilians are not evil, but this minute group of reptiles could be seen as not very pleasent. They work hand in hand with dark 5th dimensional beings. And they only told us the basics of there plans. We had to agree. "highly" evolved beings allow the lowly evolved to enjoy free will. We left but we still watched your planet,we have been watching very closely .

Do not limit the amount of spieces of aliens there are. There is an infinite amount of spieces . We are the ones who watch over earth. We are the greys who do not where clothes. But sometimes we do, depending on where we go. We are a friendly spieces. Our goals are the same as yours. You are free will beings. We also have our personal goals. But we all have 1 goal that is the same. To explore the universe. That is something that will eventually end. Then we can start exploring the bigger picture. (exploring being a loose word).

We do not reproduce. That is true. We clone ourselves. We do this with using our powers . Sometimes we use our advanced equipment . But mostly we do this with the power of our mind. It is difficult to explain to you at your level.

We have indeed come from a very long distance . We have spent years travelling to reach hear. Many extra terrestrials from different dimensions have travelled far to come hear. There are no planets like earth. Higher evolved beings have zapped here in an instant.

Your time on earth is now crucial. You must reach personal goals. So when you leave, you will have something like a spiritual certificate, that will have your work printed on there. You will carry this for a long time. Peace .

Thank you greys :) xxx

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm » by The57ironman

Sketchsi wrote:I did say I have posted my final post.

...i could have sworn duck told you to ''keep it in one thread''...

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 6:44 pm » by Doogle

Sketchsi wrote:Blurr2 asked some questions which I seen as important. Here it is.
nancy????

hey didnt the greys get kicked out of earth? just a story roaming around these internet parts. or are there different kinds of greys?

are there different races of you? like us humans, asian, middleastern, north american, south, african?

I'm roleplaying here but I'd like to know from the grey who has made these claims.

Do you have some kind of agenda? if not, what is your goals here?

Are you plagued with not being able to reproduce? Is that why you capture us to disect and impregnate? What is your goals with the human race? Why have you come here from such a long distance?

Can you answer these in a respective paragraph manner?

I will answer these questions. But first I want you to know. All these judgements making me look insane. Has caused my spirit to look deformed. Its not very nice. If you are wondering why I have not been answering the questions, it is because I dont want to read them. It is usually some half wit looking for mistakes in my writings. Onto the questions.

We were on earth a long long time ago . We lived on your planet longer than you have lived. Other extra terrestrials arrived, knowing we were peaceful beings.. We would do as they say and leave . We didnt like what they were going to do. We are psychic, but you must respect the secrets of living organisms. We did not know life on earth would turn out this bad. We thought you would of "clocked on" by now . The beings who asked us to leave were, the reptilian race. Reptilians are not evil, but this minute group of reptiles could be seen as not very pleasent. They work hand in hand with dark 5th dimensional beings. And they only told us the basics of there plans. We had to agree. "highly" evolved beings allow the lowly evolved to enjoy free will. We left but we still watched your planet,we have been watching very closely .

Do not limit the amount of spieces of aliens there are. There is an infinite amount of spieces . We are the ones who watch over earth. We are the greys who do not where clothes. But sometimes we do, depending on where we go. We are a friendly spieces. Our goals are the same as yours. You are free will beings. We also have our personal goals. But we all have 1 goal that is the same. To explore the universe. That is something that will eventually end. Then we can start exploring the bigger picture. (exploring being a loose word).

We do not reproduce. That is true. We clone ourselves. We do this with using our powers . Sometimes we use our advanced equipment . But mostly we do this with the power of our mind. It is difficult to explain to you at your level.

We have indeed come from a very long distance . We have spent years travelling to reach hear. Many extra terrestrials from different dimensions have travelled far to come hear. There are no planets like earth. Higher evolved beings have zapped here in an instant.

Your time on earth is now crucial. You must reach personal goals. So when you leave, you will have something like a spiritual certificate, that will have your work printed on there. You will carry this for a long time. Peace .

Thank you greys :) xxx

Actually, I'm coming around to thinking that the "greys", or, the biological little robots as some would say, are deceptive little bastards.
That's why I asked you, which type of grey were you referring to.

"...i could have sworn duck told you to ''keep it in one thread''..."
Perhaps I should ask again in the other thread.(?)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm » by Spikey

Those Greys are terrible at spelling...must be a second language thing.....

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Sketchsi

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 pm » by Sketchsi

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Sketchsi

a question for you fatdog? What was the picture you posted? I am going to give you a reading. From what I can see. You are the type of person...ouch. I could say things about you.

And blur 2. The greys in general are not deceptive . I answered your questions. Be grateful .

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm » by Sketchsi

Just remember God loves you. God is everywhere and everything. Pray to him. Say thank you to her. He has eyes everywhere and he knows who the good people are, and he knows who the dodgey people are. Just as I know. So keep up your prayers and meditations for Gods sake. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything else will be added unto you

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 pm » by TheDuck

The57ironman wrote:.

Sketchsi wrote:I did say I have posted my final post.

...i could have sworn duck told you to ''keep it in one thread''...

I was just thinking that.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm » by Doogle

Sketchsi wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Sketchsi

a question for you fatdog? What was the picture you posted? I am going to give you a reading. From what I can see. You are the type of person...ouch. I could say things about you.

And blur 2. The greys in general are not deceptive . I answered your questions. Be grateful .

Parlez vous human?
Be grateful that people are bothering to ask you questions. Now how's about kindly answering my cunting question? The ones in the original thread.

And no, I didn't ask a question about cunting.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm » by Sketchsi

@ the duck. Im going to give you a reading. God says you make him.laugh.I can see visions of him laughing. And its genuine mate. Hes stopped laughing now and theres a little tear coming down hes eye he laughed that mmuch. He put hes arm around you and said your a good man. You bring humour to the world. :)

Next