"Anti-Bullying" Activist Dan Savage Becomes a Bully Himself

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 pm » by Slith

Is this the same guy that does the Savage Love column?

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm » by Rydher

dlslith wrote:Is this the same guy that does the Savage Love column?

I don't know and I'm on my work PC. Given that guys background and the term Savage Love... I'm not going to search for it. :D

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 pm » by Slith

Rydher wrote:
dlslith wrote:Is this the same guy that does the Savage Love column?

I don't know and I'm on my work PC. Given that guys background and the term Savage Love... I'm not going to search for it. :D

Good call

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Daemonfoe wrote:He's not bashing religion, he's bashing the bible and the people who accept it as the word of God. I tend to agree with him. Did you see all those people just walk out because they couldn't handle the topic? You don't have to follow the bible to be Christian. You don't have to be atheist to not believe what the bible says. But you have to be close minded as fuck to always jump to the conclusion that someone is trying to say that God doesn't exist when they debate anything at all that you worship.

Agreed.. Dan Savage could possibly be an asshole and full of BS. But i don't think it is ever nescessary to jump conclusions and become hostile, just because something is beyond your frame of reference.

Just let the bulshit flow in the winds, pick up some triggers and info you DO find interesting and move on!

NEXT

Previous