Anti-Christian, Anti-Satantic, Anti-Atheist

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm » by Ogmios

Ilike the original post. Atheism, like all religions, could be seen as an irrational belief in something for which there is no proof. Richard Dawkins, in my opinion, is as religious in his atheism as any christian or muslim.

Belief is an absence of reason. Of course it's fine to have an opinion but to believe that it is absolutely right is, to me, folly.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:00 pm » by Eyeofrah

samkenman wrote:Christian based beliefs make up a mere 3% of the worlds population......

That being said...97% of the world believe in something else.....Yet the christian bible says that the only way to make it into heaven is to worship God through Jesus, Mary or some other deity.
So...by that rational'......97% of the world is condemed to burn in hell.....
ME THINKS NOT!!
Christians ARE a MINORITY!!!!

I do believe in spirtuality...a kind of vibration we all have...an energy we can control with practice.........this energy has no "body" to be worshiped......one can be much closer to "God" meditating under a tree, than in a man-made church!!!!

Perhaps there is a "refuse pile of souls" that are tainted and cannot be used to further the human condition.....But it is much less than 97%.....

Religion is a" Farsehooded" explanation for the power we all have within us!!!

Peace, Love and Good Will To All...For We Are All Human and Part of the Same Energy!

I agree on this one.
We are all one.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm » by Spock

babyshaker wrote:I want to stick with "reality". Reality is perceived through our FIVE given senses from the time we are conceived. Yes, we can argue a sixth sense, but let's not get into that area here. I just want to probe REAL uncontroversial facts.

What is reality? What is consciousness? What is the spirit?

1 uncontroversial fact is that your senses do not make up reality, only your perception of it. Your reality would change drastically for you if you simply lived in another area for a decade, or had been born in another culture.

The 5 senses are actually what keep us locked into the matrix.

This will be a good one to get into once i get home and numb my senses.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm » by Babyshaker

bahb3 wrote:
I want to go out on a limb here and see how many people feel the way that I do.

How's that? Ignorant and confused? Yes, there are many like you....way too many.

You should really know what you are talking about before you post.

Satanism plays no role in shaping our world. If you said Secular Humanism, then I would more inclined to agree.

I am an Anti-Theist but embrace the Atheism label because it seems less confrontational. I have no problem with people seeking comfort in mythology or Religious dogma, what I do care about is when these things effect the lives of others.

Religion is poison. Spiritualism is ok with me, just keep your BS to yourself.

If you want fact look to the Sciences, thats the only place you will find any facts.

*SLAP*SMASH*CRACK*
bahb3 wakes up in a hospital bed wondering what happened after he blindly threw stones at someone who he knows nothing about.

bahb3 has nothing intelligent to say and probably gets his ass kicked a lot for running his sewer....
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 pm » by Bahb3

All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

People who know me know not to fuck with a Colombian.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm » by Albusal

bahb3 wrote:

ohhh errrr :shooting: thats a bit out there aint it
im agnostic

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm » by Eyeofrah

bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

Well Tony Montana be happy whit it.. :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 pm » by Nosubstanze

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm » by Bahb3

thats a bit out there aint it

I have never had to give anyone a beat-down myself, but my mother (who is 5'5'') beat the shit out of her 2nd husband so bad that he had to be hospitalized due to a ruptured testicle. He was 6' 3''.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

where the F is PINDZ

we have here a 'Columbian reptilian'...

this is pretty much the worst kind...
they get angry really quick and could kill when threatened..

PreviousNext