Anti-Christian, Anti-Satantic, Anti-Atheist

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm » by Albusal

bahb3 wrote:
thats a bit out there aint it

I have never had to give anyone a beat-down myself, but my mother (who is 5'5'') beat the shit out of her 2nd husband so bad that he had to be hospitalized due to a ruptured testicle. He was 6' 3''.

:sunny: sounds like my mum and shes 4 foot 7 lol

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 pm » by Nosubstanze

Am I missing the point or was this topic about disfunctional families?..okay given it's nature I guess it all boils down to that.

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 10:46 pm » by Eyeofrah

dirttyrabbit wrote:where the F is PINDZ

we have here a 'Columbian reptilian'...

this is pretty much the worst kind...
they get angry really quick and could kill when threatened..

Get down get down Tony is on DTV.. :banana:
:nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

no talking bout mama :D

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 pm » by Cornbread714

Image Is there some problem here??
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm » by Bahb3

You do realize he is Cuban right?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

'Cuban reptilian'

ok never mind false alarm!!!

move along nothing to see here

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:26 am » by Babyshaker

bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

People who know me know not to fuck with a Colombian.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass. If you hold it in, you might get a little smarter.
Keep trying to size me up with the minimal information you have on me. You're just another pathetic stone thrower with an opinion. Also, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!!
When I use the term "facts", I am referring to clear, uncontroversial observastions. I don't know what you consider "facts", but you haven't shown any intelligent insight on the subject.

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!!
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am » by Lowsix

babyshaker wrote:
bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass. If you hold it in, you might get a little smarter.
Keep trying to size me up with the minimal information you have on me. You're just another pathetic stone thrower with an opinion. Also, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!!
When I use the term "facts", I am referring to clear, uncontroversial observastions. I don't know what you consider "facts", but you haven't shown any intelligent insight on the subject.

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!!

And now the thread has gone exactly where i knew it would.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!

What an ass...... :badair:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am » by Slith

babyshaker wrote:

Nuthin but class here folks! :bang;

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

PreviousNext