Anti-Christian, Anti-Satantic, Anti-Atheist

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 am » by -Marduk-

babyshaker wrote:
bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

People who know me know not to fuck with a Colombian.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass. If you hold it in, you might get a little smarter.
Keep trying to size me up with the minimal information you have on me. You're just another pathetic stone thrower with an opinion. Also, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!!
When I use the term "facts", I am referring to clear, uncontroversial observastions. I don't know what you consider "facts", but you haven't shown any intelligent insight on the subject.

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!!

Sis brings the fire...eh
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:
babyshaker wrote:
bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass. If you hold it in, you might get a little smarter.
Keep trying to size me up with the minimal information you have on me. You're just another pathetic stone thrower with an opinion. Also, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!!
When I use the term "facts", I am referring to clear, uncontroversial observastions. I don't know what you consider "facts", but you haven't shown any intelligent insight on the subject.

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!!

And now the thread has gone exactly where i knew it would.

lol :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 12:52 am » by Bahb3

babyshaker wrote:

I would say that I am surprised to see you are 26 years old and still this much of a child.. I would of thought, 17 or 18. But you are an American so I guess that explains it.

I apologize if pointing out your failures of logic is an assault on your character. The great thing about the net is you can shed your ego if you are amongst strangers. It is fertile ground to test your theories of life and whatnot and perhaps refine them with the insight of others. Personally, I love being challenged and love it even more when I am proven wrong.

If you can't handle it just say uncle and I will back off you.

Salute.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:00 am » by Spock

bahb3 wrote:I would say that I am surprised to see you are 26 years old and still this much of a child.. I would of thought, 17 or 18. But you are an American so I guess that explains it.

I'll take offense to that myself, unless you're talking Obama's America. But Obama's America is no different then any socialized European mind frame. So I can't see you having an issue with that.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am » by Cornbread714

Hey Spock, Merry Christmas, you pointy-eared redneck
bastard!! :D

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am » by Bahb3

I live in Missouri, Spock

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Hey Spock, Merry Christmas, you pointy-eared redneck
bastard!! :D

It's good to have a constitutional right to own guns! Just purchased another pistol - a 40 cal off my friend. I'll hold it close to my bible.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 am » by Spock

bahb3 wrote:I live in Missouri, Spock

Okay cool - then you have a license to talk shit about us.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 am » by Cornbread714

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:21 am » by Babyshaker

bahb3 wrote:
babyshaker wrote:

I would say that I am surprised to see you are 26 years old and still this much of a child.. I would of thought, 17 or 18. But you are an American so I guess that explains it.

I apologize if pointing out your failures of logic is an assault on your character. The great thing about the net is you can shed your ego if you are amongst strangers. It is fertile ground to test your theories of life and whatnot and perhaps refine them with the insight of others. Personally, I love being challenged and love it even more when I am proven wrong.

If you can't handle it just say uncle and I will back off you.

Salute.

Ha Ha!! Go ahead and pride yourself with self-entitled wisdom, open your sewer, and let everyone else know how you are absolutely right and they are wrong. We don't need any more of your kind. YOU are the immature one here, thinking that you possess knowledge above others and have the final answers. If you think I would walk away saying, "Damn, this guy has the final authority!", then you are dumber than shit. What's funny is, you hit me with the "You must be a teenager" insult, and I was just thinking the same about you. What's pathetic is, you researched my profile to try and dig up some dirt on me because you had no other place to turn. I still gotta fart if you want it!!

P.S. You still have nothing intelligent to say......

(I will not reply to any further junk posts by bahb3)
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

PreviousNext