Cheer up friend... here, this always makes me smile:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:27 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Image

I'm going to be quoting you on this. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:30 am » by Lowsix

babyshaker wrote:
bahb3 wrote:All I know about you is what you post here. So far I haven't been impressed. Instead of addressing my points you threaten me with violence (in an off handed way). That doesn't speak well of you or your mental capacity.

But don't let me stop you. I am just one person who thinks you are Ignorant of the facts. You have the passion, you just need to read some more.

People who know me know not to fuck with a Colombian.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you suck a fart out of my ass. If you hold it in, you might get a little smarter.
Keep trying to size me up with the minimal information you have on me. You're just another pathetic stone thrower with an opinion. Also, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!!
When I use the term "facts", I am referring to clear, uncontroversial observastions. I don't know what you consider "facts", but you haven't shown any intelligent insight on the subject.

Yeah, let me know when your lips get an air-tight seal on my asshole and I'll let her rip!!!

I would say that I am surprised to see you are 26 years old and still this much of a child.. I would of thought, 17 or 18. But you are an American so I guess that explains it.

I apologize if pointing out your failures of logic is an assault on your character. The great thing about the net is you can shed your ego if you are amongst strangers. It is fertile ground to test your theories of life and whatnot and perhaps refine them with the insight of others. Personally, I love being challenged and love it even more when I am proven wrong.

If you can't handle it just say uncle and I will back off you.

Salute.

Ha Ha!! Go ahead and pride yourself with self-entitled wisdom, open your sewer, and let everyone else know how you are absolutely right and they are wrong. We don't need any more of your kind. YOU are the immature one here, thinking that you possess knowledge above others and have the final answers. If you think I would walk away saying, "Damn, this guy has the final authority!", then you are dumber than shit. What's funny is, you hit me with the "You must be a teenager" insult, and I was just thinking the same about you. What's pathetic is, you researched my profile to try and dig up some dirt on me because you had no other place to turn. I still gotta fart if you want it!!

P.S. You still have nothing intelligent to say......

(I will not reply to any further junk posts by bahb3)

So basically i wasted a bunch of fucking time attempting to take your thread seriously..and instead you wanna play footsie with some dude that said some shit, and now you're locked in a battle to the death for the hearts and minds of readers, as to who "pwned" who, to the complete exclusion of your OWN thread topic.....and now you both look like goofuses...

Congratz Winnerz.
Both of you.

I will most certainly know better next time.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:36 am » by Bahb3

and now you both look like goofuses...

At least I brought boobies.

The initial thread was flawed. I tried to help steer it toward a better conclusion but the author took offense.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 1:41 am » by Dank1

yes you did and being a boob man THANX THAT MADE MY DAY :flop:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 am » by Forestgrove111

:sunny: jesus is a metaphor for the (sun of god) :sunny: wake up :sunny:

Writer

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm » by Hbeale73

bahb3 wrote:
and now you both look like goofuses...

The initial thread was flawed. I tried to help steer it toward a better conclusion but the author took offense.

Looking at your initial post it seems more that you were steering it to exactly this point. I mean, it's quite obvious that someone will feel offended if you call a bunch of people ignorant. That doen's mean that they are right in being offended but again, it's obvious that in the end there will always at least be someone who will feel offended. Now, you seem like quite a smart Columbian and I'm sure that if you really wanted, you could have said exactly the same thing while being fairly sure that you wouldn't be offending anybody.
But hey, it's Friday so cheers! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 am » by Eliakim

babyshaker wrote:I want to go out on a limb here and see how many people feel the way that I do. First, NO christian biased posts, NO satanic biased posts, and NO atheist biased posts. Nobody cares about one-sided opinions or ideas that are imaginary. I want to stick with "reality". Reality is perceived through our FIVE given senses from the time we are conceived. Yes, we can argue a sixth sense, but let's not get into that area here. I just want to probe REAL uncontroversial facts.

A: Religion (christianity, being popular) offers a very complex explanation to how things have come to be in our reality. Most accept this explanation, while others choose to be skeptical and search for alternative explanations. For the ones who accept religion as "salvation", it seems that they have arrogantly chosen a specific path for themselves, assuming that the specific path chosen will lead them into some kind of "bliss". Some people who have chosen to believe in complex explanations of reality might not have blissful endings, but they still have encapsulated themselves in an arrogant thought structure. My point being, most popular religions require you to think in a certain way, while consciously ignoring any other way of thinking.

B:Satanism or counter-positive religion offers nothing to society except destruction. Yes, it can be fun to be a teenage rebel and mock religion, but contributing to negativity and violence towards society does NOT solve anything. Enough said.

C: Atheism starts out as a free-thinking agenda against what the masses are trying to push on you. I have been through the trials and errors of pushing back against what the majority of people are telling me what I am supposed to believe. Atheism might seem like the "nest" of thought that so many people think that they can rest at, but atheism is just another assumption to something that nobody can explain. Ask yourself, "Do I possess the sensual ability to detect what created me and my world?", or, "Do my minuscule sensory organs have the ability to ascertain exactly why and how this reality came to be?". There is no absolute certain explanation of how everything came to be up to this point in time........

:shooting: :cheers:

How can you be anti that which you do not understand?

1. While you stay in the 'want's you won't get anywhere on the spiritual path home to God.

2. Christ will lead you to bliss if you allow him to do.

3. Christ came to elevate spirituality and the salvation of people healing themselves. He was helping the people to take their power back and become one with nature again. That which had been buried by the orthodox he came to resurrect.

4. You wrote 'no biased posts' then continued to write one.

5. When you know yourself then you will know the cosmos.

Seek within. Now I know why you are 'babyshaker' were you shook at birth?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 am » by Eliakim

hanuman wrote::hmmm: NO MAN SHALL KNOW THE ANSWER UNTIL THE END :nope:

It is the end...

PreviousNext