Anti-monarchist planned to throw manure at prince Charles

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 9:23 am » by Edgar 2.0

A 76-year-old was today ordered to stay away from the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall after planning to throw manure at them on their visit to New Zealand.

Sam Bracanov was arrested in Auckland less than an hour before the royals arrived yesterday and has now been hauled in front of a judge and charged with preparing to commit a crime.

The anti-monarchist pensioner pleaded not guilty and was ordered to re-appear at Auckland District Court later this month.

He was also told to stay at least 500 metres (550 yards) from the couple as part of his bail.

'I make it liquid like porridge,' he told reporters. 'I would have done it. I was going to mix it with water, stir it around and make it easy to throw and then throw it at them.

'Royalty smells, so what difference does it make if I hit them?'

But he vowed he would not give up on his mission.

'I was not successful,’ said the Yugoslav immigrant in court. ‘I will wait till next time.’

Bracanov was previously convicted and fined for a sweeter-smelling crime - spraying air fresheners at Prince Charles to 'remove the stink of royalty' during a previous visit to Auckland in 1994.

"I will wait till next time."
LOL :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 am » by Slith

Edgar 2.0 wrote:'I make it liquid like porridge

Ha!

Camilla likes her porridge!

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 am » by Edgar 2.0