Antidepressants destroy lives!

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 am » by domdabears

lol no one is gonna tell me anything I don't already know.

I know what it is. I know why It happened.

And it isn't just being treated with medicine.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am » by Noentry

Mep630 wrote:this explains a lot about you, lol..

but seriously even though I think you are a dick 99% of the time, I will tell you to get off the drugs, and you can find fruits and or vegetables that will cure you better then the pills.

no matter what you suffer from, there is a natural remedy, believe it or not.

If you have a lot of anxiety you might try smoking some weed, (no joke), which is not seen as a toxin to your body.

read the side effects on your pills, that stuff is garbage that is destroying your well being.

also cut out garbage like aspartame, processed sugar, high fructose syrup, etc...

Thats not called for.

This post is not about calling people names, I am trying to address a real issue that effect billions.
Please do not degrade my post with distasteful reply's. It does not speak highly of you one little bit.

Mep60 trying to cure the symptoms from one type of drug to another even a healthy one is still not going to help you with the cause.

Only by addressing the cause can you truly heal.
Thank you for your reply, but please do not lower this post with that sort of spiteful nonsense.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 am » by Noentry

domdabears wrote:lol no one is gonna tell me anything I don't already know.

You dont need to explain or justify anything Dom.

I dont worry to much about you in this way. You seem as tough as nails to me.
Every human on this planet goes through ups and downs.
I only wish you a speedy recovery.
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:09 am » by The57ironman

domdabears wrote:lol no one is gonna tell me anything I don't already know.

.......amen brother

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:14 am » by Noentry

Phoenix rising wrote:
Thats uncanny, i uses to get that finger tingling thing, I could not explain what was causing it, I fought it must be me sleeping like a spaz of something, like i was sleeping on my hands blocking the blood flow, i used to have to grip and ungrip my hands to get the feeling back, i'm still unsure of the cause of that till this day.

Thing i have noticed with the doctors they don't like you questioning them on meds, i've said this before on meds threads, a street level drug dealer will have a better understanding of the ingredients in the drugs they push then doctors will on the meds they push, next time you go to the docs ask then what is in the drugs, especially antidepressants and you can bet many won't have a clue

Agreed. Always read the label.

In the end he finally found out what was causing the tingling fingers.
It was because he sleeps on his hands and that inhibits the circulation.
He was told to sleep with his hands at his side and he was also given a sort of glove to stop him bending his wrist while asleep.

I used to get it too because I used to sleep on my hands every night. It's was a habit that I broke.
Every now and again I regress to sleeping on my hands, I think it is a result off back pain, Since I stopped regularly I dont get the symptoms
Give it a try it, I hope it helps.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:38 am » by E6722maj

seroxat (paroxetine) 30 Mg. 1 daily.
zopiclone 7.5 Mg. to sleep.

been on them for years.
they help AND they hinder

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 am » by Noentry

E6722maj wrote:seroxat (paroxetine) 30 Mg. 1 daily.
zopiclone 7.5 Mg. to sleep.

been on them for years.
they help AND they hinder

I dont want you to take me the wrong way my friend, I need no reply of confirmation of what my opinion is.

I get the impression from some of the post I have read from you that you are on the edge E6722maj.
You have given up on life. It seems to me you are missing something from your life, perhaps a companion perhaps a purpose to your existence perhaps you seek closure. I am not sure.

The AD's are a way of not confronting the issue.
After long term exposure to AD's the effects become undetectable. They make you think you can only be normal while taking them. Yet as you say they are a hindrance to you.

When we block off our negative feelings with drugs we also block the good ones at the same time.
They are both one and the same mechanism. If you block one you block the other as well.
Only by confronting then good and the bad together can we succeed in healing ourselves.

Has anyone been on seroxat aka paroxetine and paxil, i been on them a while now and have had hell with them cant believe i stuck to them so long theyve pretty much ruined me, my thinking and everything, horrible drug after watching a panorama program about them they described every single symptom that i have down to a t obsession with death, afraid im going to hurt someone, aggression etc, So i told the doctor that i dont want these meds and hes put me on fluoxetine which im going to pick up today but wont be taking them for at least another week as i only stopped seroxat yesterday.

anyone else had similar experience with seroxat and anyone been on fluoxetine.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showth ... p?t=149436

You may be feeling the symptoms described above if so, it is important you find a way to get help coming of them. I hope the instructions on the first page 2nd post maybe use full to you.

Zopiclone is for insomnia. It has nasty side effects but I know you already know this. It should never be taken for more then 4 weeks. If you have been taking them longer you must do everything in your power to stop. After a prolonged period of exposure you will become dependent on it to sleep. Not good my friend.

At the stage you are at, even if you ween of then slowly you may still get withdrawal symptoms.
But you have no choice. Only you can make the difference.
There is no miracle cure. There is only acknowledgement that we all need professional help from time to time. In your case I would lay money down you have all the skills and character to break the cycle of addiction and mental abuse that is plaguing your life.

Tonight Is the last night of your self doubt, tomorrow is the undiscovered country, mold it into what ever is best for you. Free yourself from your pain, accept the reality of the negativity imposed upon you. And start a new journey.

You have great wisdom turn it inward and expel the negativity that has been imposed on your well being. On your soul. Take the first step to freedom E6722maj. Good luck my friend and good journey.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 am » by E6722maj

@ Noentry

thank you sincerely for your frank and insightful appraisal. i have taken it on board. peace my friend

:cheers:

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 am » by Malogg

I tried em prolly the srongest my doc could give me ffs was glitched out was like buzzing gas and getting horrid electrical sensations down the neck (nothing like an Amphetamine buzz) and the horrid chem taste in my mouth was minging (metallic taste in mouth)

They did not work for me ffs they made me flip out on folks violently

They work for some folks but nae me ,I am one of these unlucky folks that get a major bad reaction to em

I find Temazepam the only drug to help me sleep and only take em as a last resort ie if I aint slept for 2 or 3 days and have nae whisky at the time ,that is the only time I will pop em
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 am » by Noentry

E6722maj wrote:@ Noentry

thank you sincerely for your frank and insightful appraisal. i have taken it on board. peace my friend

:cheers:

Thanks for the reply.
I see you hide from nothing.
As you can do this you are already half way there.
You have all the strength you need.

I wish you peace of mind as well my friend.
I dont pray anymore but in your case I will break tradition. Tonight I will ask the higher authority to throw few us a few freekin crumbs. We both need all the help we can get :flop:
Last edited by Noentry on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext