Antidepressants destroy lives!

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 am » by Malogg

Noentry wrote:
E6722maj wrote:seroxat (paroxetine) 30 Mg. 1 daily.
zopiclone 7.5 Mg. to sleep.

been on them for years.
they help AND they hinder

I dont want you to take me the wrong way my friend, I need no reply of confirmation of what my opinion is.

I get the impression from some of the post I have read from you that you are on the edge E6722maj.
You have given up on life. It seems to me you are missing something from your life, perhaps a companion perhaps a purpose to your existence perhaps you seek closure. I am not sure.

The AD's are a way of not confronting the issue.
After long term exposure to AD's the effects become undetectable. They make you think you can only be normal while taking them. Yet as you say they are a hindrance to you.

When we block off our negative feelings with drugs we also block the good ones at the same time.
They are both one and the same mechanism. If you block one you block the other as well.
Only by confronting then good and the bad together can we succeed in healing ourselves.

Has anyone been on seroxat aka paroxetine and paxil, i been on them a while now and have had hell with them cant believe i stuck to them so long theyve pretty much ruined me, my thinking and everything, horrible drug after watching a panorama program about them they described every single symptom that i have down to a t obsession with death, afraid im going to hurt someone, aggression etc, So i told the doctor that i dont want these meds and hes put me on fluoxetine which im going to pick up today but wont be taking them for at least another week as i only stopped seroxat yesterday.

anyone else had similar experience with seroxat and anyone been on fluoxetine.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showth ... p?t=149436

You may be feeling the symptoms described above if so, it is important you find a way to get help coming of them. I hope the instructions on the first page 2nd post maybe use full to you.

Zopiclone is for insomnia. It has nasty side effects but I know you already know this. It should never be taken for more then 4 weeks. If you have been taking them longer you must do everything in your power to stop. After a prolonged period of exposure you will become dependent on it to sleep. Not good my friend.

At the stage you are at, even if you ween of then slowly you may still get withdrawal symptoms.
But you have no choice. Only you can make the difference.
There is no miracle cure. There is only acknowledgement that we all need professional help from time to time. In your case I would lay money down you have all the skills and character to break the cycle of addiction and mental abuse that is plaguing your life.

Tonight Is the last night of your self doubt, tomorrow is the undiscovered country, mold it into what ever is best for you. Free yourself from your pain, accept the reality of the negativity imposed upon you. And start a new journey.

You have great wisdom turn it inward and expel the negativity that has been imposed on your well being. On your soul. Take the first step to freedom E6722maj. Good luck my friend and good journey.

Zopiclone

Stay the feck away from them they make you wanna smash everyone and everthing including ones self

Could give you a list of tablets I have tried ALL FECKING BAD !!! not one worked for me

over 5 years wasted trying these fkn Antidepressants ,better to feel the burn it gives you character and goals to meet with vigourous enjoyment
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 am » by Noentry

Malogg wrote:
Zopiclone

Stay the feck away from them they make you wanna smash everyone and everthing including ones self

Could give you a list of tablets I have tried ALL FECKING BAD !!! not one worked for me

over 5 years wasted trying these fkn Antidepressants ,better to feel the burn it gives you character and goals to meet with vigourous enjoyment

Good man.
Thank you for your positive feed back. It please me you found the strength to do what is right for your well being Malogg.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:01 am » by Malogg

Noentry wrote:
Malogg wrote:
Zopiclone

Good man.
Thank you for your positive feed back. It please me you found the strength to do what is right for your well being Malogg.

The good folks of DTV helped me also finding the Hollie Greig cause/case gave me something to hit back with

DTV has helped me change my life it was on here I found out about Hollie and since then I have turned a life that was ready to be flushed down the pan into something worth living for not only for myself but for others ie ima make a stand for any that need help in the future.

The two gallant Scotsmen = Gus (my blood brother) and ones self

MONDAY, 4 FEBRUARY 2013
WORSE THAN SAVILE?

On the 8th September 2009, I was present when Hollie Greig, an accepted competent and truthful witness, fully supported by expert police and medical witness evidence, clearly identified members of the group who sexually abused her and other child victims to Grampian Police`s DC Lisa Evans. The others in attendance during the three and a half hour interview were a police officer from West Mercia and a Shropshire social worker. Four of those named as abusers were also identified on some of the expert witness statements.

For my part, I made the assumption, wrongly as it turned out to be, that my role in the campaign for justice for Hollie and the others was coming to an end. I took it that the police would now question all those named, along with other normal police procedures in this type of case which includes checking the computers of those accused.

Naturally, I could play no part in deciding whether those in question should be charged or even arrested, although evidence was particularly strong against the four previously mentioned. Two, in particular, were described unequivocally as abusers in an expert statement accepted by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority as being of sufficient strength for Hollie to be given an award as being a victim of the the crimes. These two subsequently made no complaint against me naming them during the case against me and one of them had a previous record of a sexual offence unrelated to Hollie`s allegations.

Still, no one was even questioned, despite Hollie`s incredible bravery in reliving her horrifying ordeals.

Had Grampian Police conducted an investigation in an appropriate manner, I would have had nothing more to do with the case. My part in it would have been over, regardless of any subsequent decisions made by the police and Elish Angiolini at the Crown Office.

In particular, I hold DC Evans and the chief officer in the case, D.I. Alex Dowell, responsible for refusing to undertake their duties in investigating crime and protecting the public.

DC Evans, who gave evidence at my trial, confirming on oath that nothing had been done, has taken the brunt of the criticism so far. She was also among the party, led by D.I. Brian Geddes, who raided my home in England whilst I was being held in Aberdeen, removing key defence evidence that was withheld at my trial. One important document, containing most of the detailed notes taken when Hollie gave her interview, has never been seen since. D.I. Dowell did not appear at the trial and has kept his head down, leaving his junior officer to face most of the criticism.

Now allow me to consider, in comparison, Jimmy Savile`s evil sexual crimes conducted so blatantly over fifty years, causing unimaginable suffering to so many vulnerable, disabled and sick children. He was never even arrested, let alone charged.

I was sentenced to one year`s imprisonment for trying to trying to protect children from monsters like Savile, given the police`s complete failure to do so. Moreover, I am not the only one to sse the inside of a prison cell over trying to help Hollie Greig. There are two brave Scots and one Englishman, Rusty, of Prisoners of Conscience International, the latter being snatched by Aberdeen police from his home in the Manchester area last year, accused of daring to criticise the appointment of Elish Angiolini to a prestigious, publicly-funded position in England. Furthermore, Rusty and his wife have just been threatened again by Grampian Police`s DC Ann-Marie Sinclair. This officer and a colleague, made a completely pointless 700-mile round trip to Manchester in another attempt to intimidate the couple, all at considerable public expense, apparently on the orders of the Crown Office.

Eminent and highly-respected Scottish Advocate Jock Thomson QC recently described the Crown Office as being "institutionally corrupt" and in a "handcart to Hell." It is not difficult to conclude why Mr Thomson made those public remarks.

Clearly, it can safely be deduced that in this country, the two gallant Scotsmen, Rusty and I are considered by the police to be more dangerous than Savile and the others who have systematically raped and tortured children and the disabled.

What a perverted, inverted world we live in.

http://robertgreensblog-holliegreigcamp ... pot.co.uk/

Greatest of feelings to help others that need it :flop:
Last edited by Malogg on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 am » by E6722maj

Malogg wrote: Stay the feck away from them they make you wanna smash everyone and everthing including ones self

oh Malogg if you knew how true are your words. there are still tiny pieces of acoustic guitar embedded in my living room wall :mrgreen:

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 am » by Malogg

E6722maj wrote:
Malogg wrote: Stay the feck away from them they make you wanna smash everyone and everthing including ones self

oh Malogg if you knew how true are your words. there are still tiny pieces of acoustic guitar embedded in my living room wall :mrgreen:

Ahahahahaha been there worth laughing at ,glad you did no harm to yourself or any other :wink:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 am » by Malogg

OMG!!!.......................................

Antidepressants for Pregnant Women: “Large Scale Human Experiment”

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/antidepressan ... z2JzuyUxs8
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 am » by Noentry

Malogg wrote:OMG!!!.......................................

Antidepressants for Pregnant Women: “Large Scale Human Experiment”

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/antidepressan ... z2JzuyUxs8

OMG is not an understatement.

:bang;
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Previous