anuannki dream scared me to death help

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:09 pm » by Alienbaby002

:o anuannki dream scared me to death help

l had a couple of strange dreams about ufos can still see the ship in my mind it was like two spining top stuck together it was very close to the ground so l could see it clearly. the second night l dreamed about the anuannaki l was near some building and saw something look at me f...rom above it dissapered when l looked up then a person from the group of people l was with dissapered l found their head later on but it was missing a jaw which l some how knew had been eaten by the anuannki. then l was in the middle of a group of the anuannki and one tryed to kiss me this is when l woke up but l felt the kiss on my lips it felt very very real could not sleep all nite felt like l was beening watch.
tell me ur views on this please lam spending to much time on here or did something happen

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm » by SamueltheLion

alienbaby002 wrote::o anuannki dream scared me to death help

l had a couple of strange dreams about ufos can still see the ship in my mind it was like two spining top stuck together it was very close to the ground so l could see it clearly. the second night l dreamed about the anuannaki l was near some building and saw something look at me f...rom above it dissapered when l looked up then a person from the group of people l was with dissapered l found their head later on but it was missing a jaw which l some how knew had been eaten by the anuannki. then l was in the middle of a group of the anuannki and one tryed to kiss me this is when l woke up but l felt the kiss on my lips it felt very very real could not sleep all nite felt like l was beening watch.
tell me ur views on this please lam spending to much time on here or did something happen

call forth the light.

Pray Like this, focus your will, close your eyes, palms together:

'life in all your purity,
guide me through this obscurity,
holy spirit, higher self, grant me guidance,
strength and love,
grant me the armor of faith,
holy stars, high above,
show me the way back to heaven,
for it is right, it is just, it shall be so i know,
because i love'

peace

:sunny:

hope it helps.

remember ' belief moves mountains ' believe and it shall be so!
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 5:02 pm » by Allreadydead

Due to the number of 'dream' posts, I have come to the conclusion that too many people are smoking the wrong shit! You need to find the right mix just for you, and like me, dream of nothing but naked women, large pink rabbits on ice skates, flying saucers made of ice cream and bottles of whisky that sing and dance......................Yep, find the right one and you'll be happy! :mrgreen:

I'm outa here..........back when I wake up..............

Initiate

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 pm » by Vertigo

i had a ufo alien regarding dream too tonight....

in my dream it was night and i was outside on the road of my town... then is saw many many little white snake-acting like lines in the sky...whole sky went full of them...then i heard a sound like flushing a toilet and the people in my dream almost started puking...a strange creature came across the road very slowly...looked like some injured person with an almost open throat...the smell was terrible i guess but in dreams i cant smell...after that came a very quick white faced guy with sunglasses that looked like those typical eyes of a grey alien...he started hunting me.... well and thats all i woke up cause i had to go to work......i hope the dream goes on tonight hehehe