ANUNNAKI DNA ACTIVATED IN LITTLE GIRL???

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 8:22 pm » by G3n3sis

Well if we consider the universal principle:

The Law of Action and Reaction: Action and Reaction are equal and opposite, and are expressed simultaneously. Sequentially they are repeated in reverse, the reaction becoming the action and action the reaction. The Law of Action and Reaction is subsumed under the Voidance Principle, which states that: every action-reaction in nature is voided as it occurs, is recorded as it is voided and is repeated as it is recorded.

Thus the conceived idea of death isnt really death, but is one half of a wave cycle, which is infinite in its sequence. We therefore never die. :sunny:
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

jetxvii

PostMon May 10, 2010 8:42 pm » by jetxvii

Yes proportional dwarfism is being mistaken for an Annunaki?

she has thousands of health problems but yet she is a gift from the angels and fallen angels?

OK....

"cue twilight zone music"

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 11:25 pm » by Elnorel

I demand ever young puppies to be cloned.
And kittens and all other cute animals.

Market would be ENORMOUS. :rtft:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 1:29 am » by Saturnv

ammazing this girl could hold the key to life itself !!

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 1:39 am » by Dank1

first off you have to have anunnaki dna to compare the girls to.
second if there was such a dna strand where did "they" get it
third if we had such dna then there would be a different way of living than we do now
we wouldnt be full of all these doubts.
just sayin from my piss mouth,good read thanx was entertaining for a bit :flop: :mrgreen:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 1:46 am » by Saturnv

dank1 questions are asked and some people have the answeres you just need to see steven hawkins to know the body might be fucked but the brain works oo and shes NOT a dwarf she perfecty proportined in a 2 yearold body annunaki ehh nope special thats a defo good luck to her !!!

Initiate

PostTue May 11, 2010 2:13 am » by Freedomofwill

Why do you think the Anunnaki are responsible for it???? It just seem's like a specific Gene is activated, and the cause for it could be anything.

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 2:36 am » by Dank1

saturnv wrote:dank1 questions are asked and some people have the answeres you just need to see steven hawkins to know the body might be fucked but the brain works oo and shes NOT a dwarf she perfecty proportined in a 2 yearold body annunaki ehh nope special thats a defo good luck to her !!!

thanx for the reply saturnv someone not aging reminds of the movie "the fountain"
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDp-F3Y97ZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDp-F3Y97ZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
here's a clip to get you guy's interested if you havnt seen it already
"death is a disease, it's like any other,and there's a cure... a cure, and i will find it"
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOZuQ_r3ROY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOZuQ_r3ROY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
good watch enjoy :mrgreen:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 9:09 am » by Elnorel

saturnv wrote:ammazing this girl could hold the key to life itself !!

She just holds the key to genetic mutation.

Think they coded DNA to be so simple as to just copy/paste some parts over here and delete some parts over there and voila, immortality?

We are only in the beginning of a larger knowledge we have yet to master.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Previous