Anunnaki Documentary help

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 pm » by docmaker

WOW Eagle, so cynical. Everything we know about this stuff we read or watched, and someone promoted, sold tickets or got paid to write, speak, and produce it. It does not mean they made a bean, in fact I have no doubt there are a handful of guys making money, the rest are doing it because they want to. As a career path I would advise against it if you are in it for the money lol, what you get is a lot of negative press and comments, but the guys out there that appreciate a good book or doc, like I do, make it worth doing.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 6:19 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm » by theegle

docmaker wrote:WOW Eagle, so cynical. Everything we know about this stuff we read or watched, and someone promoted, sold tickets or got paid to write, speak, and produce it. It does not mean they made a bean, in fact I have no doubt there are a handful of guys making money, the rest are doing it because they want to. As a career path I would advise against it if you are in it for the money lol, what you get is a lot of negative press and comments, but the guys out there that appreciate a good book or doc, like I do, make it worth doing.

You called me so cynical ... :hell: to 'm already educated and do not treat anyone badly , right . When I started posting here never mentioned any author , and only I directed link 's here to see and affirm my ideas . If you are interested to promote my idea .... is the will . I just want to promote what 's out there hiding from us all ... 12,500 years ago we were invaded and the Moon is the nature of these beings ... There are beings our world is just a Bairo a town called Milky Way and there are many other cities " Galaxies " . NASA 's been hiding for a long time that there are other beings in the universe are not mere microscopic beings .

Imagehttp://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2009/09/hs-2009-25-d-large_web.jpg[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm » by Kinninigan

docmaker wrote:Hi All, I am currently writing and researching my 3rd documentary for DVD and digital release and would like some advice on areas of importance. The documentary will focus on the origins of man and the Annunaki, moving forward in time to present day, and will feature some well known personalities from the Alternative movement, along with some not so well known ones. The documentary's objective is to try to clarify the confusion about the Annunaki, these include;

1. Sitchin's translations and the validity of it.
2. The South African research by Michael Tellinger.
3. The Anunnaki and the Reptilian connection ( if any )
4. The Giant race?
5. The origins of the Annunaki and their offspring today.

Of course this the tip of the iceberg where this subject is concerned, the documentary will be over 2 hours in duration, perhaps longer. It is vital we cover the most debated areas of this fascinating subject so any areas of research you think are important please post them here in this thread. Key researchers are very important too, so feel free to suggest people to feature in the film. UK researchers are quite sparse as far as I can tell so if anyone knows of anyone please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Best wishes, Chris

:flop:

being a "reptilianologist" myself i happen to know a few things about alpha-draconians

this is one of my most recent posts on the subject and an article i wrote myself

ANYTHING you wanna know or if your looking for info let me know...I can help

:look:

An Introduction Into "The Reptilian Conspiracy"

an-introduction-into-the-reptilian-conspiracy-t90330.html?hilit=reptilian%20conspiracy

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 pm » by docmaker

Thanks Eagle and Harbin, and you too Kinninigan, we are definitely going to need more information on the Reptilians. Though this topic has caused much debate, I do feel it warrants closer investigation and publicity, so we will be in touch for sure.

If you have any more links guys keep em coming, thanks again.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 11:57 pm » by Truthdefender

Can't make an honest, respectable doc about the Anunnaki or Sitchin without exploring opposing evidence:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 am » by docmaker

Truthdefender, we absolutely intend to, Michael Heiser is being approached.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 am » by Cosmine

Jerry wills @ xpedition tv. Com, he's not so much... sociable... doh!

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm » by goku

check out Simon Parkes for more info on Reptilians and Mantid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 4:52 am » by Phoenix rising

Kinny..... 'reptilianologist'... love the term man :flop: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence