Anunnaki Documentary help

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 am » by docmaker

Hi All, I am currently writing and researching my 3rd documentary for DVD and digital release and would like some advice on areas of importance. The documentary will focus on the origins of man and the Annunaki, moving forward in time to present day, and will feature some well known personalities from the Alternative movement, along with some not so well known ones. The documentary's objective is to try to clarify the confusion about the Annunaki, these include;

1. Sitchin's translations and the validity of it.
2. The South African research by Michael Tellinger.
3. The Anunnaki and the Reptilian connection ( if any )
4. The Giant race?
5. The origins of the Annunaki and their offspring today.

Of course this the tip of the iceberg where this subject is concerned, the documentary will be over 2 hours in duration, perhaps longer. It is vital we cover the most debated areas of this fascinating subject so any areas of research you think are important please post them here in this thread. Key researchers are very important too, so feel free to suggest people to feature in the film. UK researchers are quite sparse as far as I can tell so if anyone knows of anyone please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Best wishes, Chris

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 am » by Phoenix rising

Its a subject that's really starting to fascinate me, I really don't know a great deal although i've just read the lost book of Enki so I am a little more informed, of course when i have tried to mention something i was met with thats Sitchin's interpretation of the translations so who knows, there are a few well informed guys on here for sure on this subject, have a look at this thread by Tempts....

nibiru-the-thread-t87593.html
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:13 am » by Evildweeb

Have a quick gander at this - already posting it :)

post935098.html#p935098

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Writer

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 am » by Paulgd

hi,if you have'nt allready,you should check out cedo mutwa,informative stuff!

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:38 am » by mjram33

MARSHALL KLARFELD is prob most informed on the annunaki and very credible man, once ran for president,

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:08 pm » by theegle

docmaker wrote:Hi All, I am currently writing and researching my 3rd documentary for DVD and digital release and would like some advice on areas of importance. The documentary will focus on the origins of man and the Annunaki, moving forward in time to present day, and will feature some well known personalities from the Alternative movement, along with some not so well known ones. The documentary's objective is to try to clarify the confusion about the Annunaki, these include;

1. Sitchin's translations and the validity of it.
2. The South African research by Michael Tellinger.
3. The Anunnaki and the Reptilian connection ( if any )
4. The Giant race?
5. The origins of the Annunaki and their offspring today.

Of course this the tip of the iceberg where this subject is concerned, the documentary will be over 2 hours in duration, perhaps longer. It is vital we cover the most debated areas of this fascinating subject so any areas of research you think are important please post them here in this thread. Key researchers are very important too, so feel free to suggest people to feature in the film. UK researchers are quite sparse as far as I can tell so if anyone knows of anyone please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Best wishes, Chris

For ... is the usual ever. Sell ​​books and CDs and distract the public.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:11 pm » by theegle

mjram33 wrote:MARSHALL KLARFELD is prob most informed on the annunaki and very credible man, once ran for president,

Are recorded for the first time to promote themselves or someone else.

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:38 pm » by docmaker

The Marshall Klarfeld link looks positive, thanks for that miram33, I am familiar with Credo, but is certainly worth reviewing again.

Guys, I create docs on these subjects to purely spread the word, anyone who has been down the road of production knows by now there is no money in documentary in this genre, not without massive investment. We are 3 guys with professional equipment, CGI and VFX trained, who are into weird stuff, pure and simple.

The beauty of the Alternative movement is that we can pull together, to try and clear the water, here-say and misinformation makes our job very difficult but at least we continue to try.

Keep the links coming guys it is much appreciated.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:44 pm » by Phoenix rising

Dr Sasha Lessin might be of interest to you, he worked/studied under zecharia sitchin, here's his page...

http://enkispeaks.com/2013/12/25/anunna ... ever-left/

also his facebook page where you can contact him

https://www.facebook.com/sashalessinphd?fref=ts
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm » by theegle

docmaker wrote:The Marshall Klarfeld link looks positive, thanks for that miram33, I am familiar with Credo, but is certainly worth reviewing again.

Guys, I create docs on these subjects to purely spread the word, anyone who has been down the road of production knows by now there is no money in documentary in this genre, not without massive investment. We are 3 guys with professional equipment, CGI and VFX trained, who are into weird stuff, pure and simple.

The beauty of the Alternative movement is that we can pull together, to try and clear the water, here-say and misinformation makes our job very difficult but at least we continue to try.

Keep the links coming guys it is much appreciated.

Open an account for someone ... promote , to distract attention or sell books and CD's . I may be new here , but the story is always the same .
:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

Next