anunnaki' s Immortality made simple?

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Where does the idea come from that they don't die? 1st (I have not heard that)

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:08 am » by Kinninigan

gerardjames752 wrote:anunnaki's immortality made simple?!

I have always been fascinated by the notion of the anunnaki, not Sitchins version (no disrespect and may he rest in peace) but the idea that there are beings that are at the very least physically immortal. But more to the point my own notion that their immortality was something that one could pick up if one merely looked at them.

Now when I say looked at them, I don't mean in some visual contagious style like way, (excluding moses for now) merely that if one saw them, they would see what they were doing facial-ly (if that be such a word). But if they did what these beings were doing they in turn would physically gain immortality; that is they would not die from natural effects.

If you are reading this I am sure you might be saying "Say What Jack...!" :headscratch: In that case shoot me a reply and I'll give my thoughts on this fascinating topic- food for thought if you will. But I believe this was the main intial reason for physically separating or removing themselves from humanity to control and manipulate from behind the scenes- after all you can't play god among gods. Any whoo look forward to any replies.

:look:

the kabbalah and the draco

They look like more bird-like then reptilians. To me stitchen and icke are both dis-info on reptilians. They are not "scaly" but more bird-like.

I am making a video about the alpha-draconians, will be done soon..alot of details involved in this story of babylon and the dracos and atlantis and even thoth.

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:39 am » by Kerrblur2

Kinninigan that is Your belief, sitchin has his, ill stand by his, from his actual work. though his is only oppinion too though he did actual research. but translation has been different by various people from them tablets. and i dont think people spread dis info, when they do scientific research and archeology studies for almost their whole entire lifetime.
but i definently do not believe they were bird like hah. maybe wore bird like helmets to shield their faces but NOT bird like. imo

I just believe their human like us just farther evolved and slightly different
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:22 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Kinninigan wrote:

I have always been fascinated by the notion of the anunnaki, not Sitchins version (no disrespect and may he rest in peace) but the idea that there are beings that are at the very least physically immortal. But more to the point my own notion that their immortality was something that one could pick up if one merely looked at them.

Now when I say looked at them, I don't mean in some visual contagious style like way, (excluding moses for now) merely that if one saw them, they would see what they were doing facial-ly (if that be such a word). But if they did what these beings were doing they in turn would physically gain immortality; that is they would not die from natural effects.

If you are reading this I am sure you might be saying "Say What Jack...!" :headscratch: In that case shoot me a reply and I'll give my thoughts on this fascinating topic- food for thought if you will. But I believe this was the main intial reason for physically separating or removing themselves from humanity to control and manipulate from behind the scenes- after all you can't play god among gods. Any whoo look forward to any replies.

the kabbalah and the draco

They look like more bird-like then reptilians. To me stitchen and icke are both dis-info on reptilians. They are not "scaly" but more bird-like.

I am making a video about the alpha-draconians, will be done soon..alot of details involved in this story of babylon and the dracos and atlantis and even thoth.

Easter Island

Gobekli Tepe Note the baskets too!

Mayan

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:48 am » by Kinninigan

Klaus Dona artifact:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 am » by Kerrblur2

remember stargate?
Bird Headed Gods or Entities in Mythology always represent rebirth and resurrection. Pictographs on stone walls depict God type entities, or extraterrestrial beings, that have bird heads. Most are masks worn by the Creator Gods(the aliens) to symbolize something connected to that God and ascension of soul - the evolution of human consciousness. The most common birds are - white pigeons or doves, eagles, hawks, thunderbirds, ibis, hummingbird

http://www.crystalinks.com/bird.html

i still think there just masks. made them look more powerful

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 am » by Kerrblur2

Well it seems the stones say these anunnaki had a lifespan.

The Sumerian King List allegedly recorded all the rulers of Earth over 400,000 years who were said to be gods, demigods, or immortals ... or one soul playing all the roles.

In Sumerian Mythology the Anunnaki were a pantheon of good and evil gods and goddesses (duality) who came to Earth to create the human race. According to the some resources, these gods came from Nibiru - 'Planet of the Crossing.' The Assyrians and Babylonians called it 'Marduk', after their chief god. Sumerians said one year on planet Nibiru, a sar, was equivalent in time to 3,600 Earth years. Anunnaki lifespans were 120 sars which is 120 x 3,600 or 432,000 years. According to the King List - 120 sars had passed from the time the Anunnaki arrived on Earth to the time of the Great Flood.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

so the originals are long gone!

Writer

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm » by gerardjames752

wow alot of replies, give me an hour I work over night and watch my son in the day and the theory is that there is a way I believe (not know duh I'm only 33) that they were doing something with their face that was a result of them being immortal, however if one were to do it would achieve the same effect. Gotta run and yes I will respond in much greater detail and yeah I wrote made simple with a question mark not an exclamation, lol. be back soon one hour
:sunny:
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Writer

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm » by gerardjames752

First I use the term anunnaki in a generic since, I actually don't support sitchins ideas about how why and where they came from (though I do agree with the way he described how the solarsystem was formed). Second I guess I should present a basis for my thoughts as to how we actually die naturally in order to establish why I think we can live as long as we wish, well barring not getting shot hit by a car beat to death and so on, that is I am stricly speaking naturally. Third, I was here about three years ago under a different name that of Eyajwhynsos, (MODs don't keep me out I don't remember the old password and have a different email and facebook makes it easy to sign in), however if you scroll to the bottom of the 1st page of this thread where it says "Immortality stop by and give your opinion", you will find under my old name Eyajwhynsos a post that tackles this, though it isn't necessary. Lets get started....

All about Aging and Dying

My own thoughts or beliefs about how we die comes from a macro stand point while science takes the micro stand point of telemorse and yadda yadda. As your body generates heat and passes through the skin the outer layer of your skin from birth to death gains density, the inner layer because of pressure build up over time from heat continuously so to speak, from birth to death is losing density(below I simplify). Under the skin you have the skeletal muscles with a similar lay out. The layer of the skeletal muscle that lies directly beneath the layers of our skin is denser then the layer that emcompasses the internal organs which is the least dense of all. (note: I am speaking predominatly about the body cavity specifically, that house the heart and lung structure).

[For a visual try to imagine a cross section cut of eath with the core being our heart/lung structure, and the mantle being our skeletal muscle, and the crust being our skin.]

If you don't follow that I can get techincal and go online to give you the exact names of each layer... but for convient sakes we will term them

- layer 1 -the least dense layer of the skeletal muscle emcompasing the organs-the inner most layer,

- layer 2 -denser then layer 1- the layer of the skeletal muscle that lies directly under our skin,

- layer 3 -denser then layer 2- the inner layer of our skin directly above the skeletal muscle and

- layer 4 -the most dense layer our outer skin the part you can see. (and I see I need some lotion) :oops:

So just these two organs and yes they are organs the Skeletal muscle internal and external and the skin or Epidermis, internal and external.

Within these layers heat passes through in one of two ways, either it passes through freely with little or no resistance or it passes through with great resistance hence dissipates. As we go from birth to old age layer 1 2 and 3 loose density respectively in that order. As we age and heat passes through them and at the same time heat is continuously present, their ability to retain their level of density decreases because the pressure of the heat causes them to become more and more relaxed which leads to a loss of density! This leads to the skeletal muscles loss of firmness, while the outer layer(s) retains more of its firmness due to a greater density; in short your skin begins to sag, you have wrinkles and such, the whole shabang bang. :ohno:

Think of adding heat to butter, it melts and becomes a liquid and if you keep the heat constant it will stay in that form. Luckily we don't generate heat that intense but the same principal applies hence our internal layers are the least dense and stay that way for a time that is. If you remove heat say by putting the melted butter in the fridge it will solidify. Our internal heat machine the heart, lung structure, brain among other things generates our heat. Our epidermis our outer skin- layer 4 has nothing beyond it or their are no other layers afterward so this layer gives off the greatest amount of heat and it retains the greastest amount of density hence it solidifies in a malable fashion of course. That solidification of the outer layer is what causes not the heat to rise internally, but the PRESSURE to rise and acts in a similar fashion as if our internal heat had been increased. This is a known phenomenon, depending on pressure water can stay in a liquid form below 32 degrees if enough pressure is applied for example.

As time goes on the same is happening to your outer skin layer 4 but more slowly. Essentially the heat "eats" its way through all four layers.

While you are conscious (awake), you are generating more heat then you can give off, hence we, like animals tend to fall asleep first before the fourth layer is breached the heat no longer dissipates- it now freely passes through the fourth layer. Pressure created from the heat we generated forces the heat out after the breach and a vaccum is created pulling out the remaining heat within the organs. This action is what kills us by completely constricting the heart and lungs and of cause the diaphragm (essentially these organs catch a charlie horse-cramp) but with loss of elasticity of the four layers especially layer 4, that "cramp" aint going away and you die in your sleep. R.I.P.

Idiots guide to what I just said in a sentence or two: the very heat we generate that we need to maintain homeostasis and just plain feel alive, literally deteriates the body from the inside out causing us to age and eventually killing us. Any gnostics in the house would know the saying of Jesus: If you bring fourth that which is in you, what is in you will save you, IF you do not bring fourth that which is in you, what is in you will destroy you! Definitely gives a new perspective to that line...

If you don't at least follow the idea (not necessarily agree with it) then you won't understand the rest that will follow and so I will pause here for a response or two plus this post is pretty long already...
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Initiate

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 pm » by theclarificator3

Now when I say looked at them, I don't mean in some visual contagious style like way, (excluding Moses for now) merely that if one saw them, they would see what they were doing facial-ly (if that be such a word). But if they did what these beings were doing they in turn would physically gain immortality; that is they would not die from natural effects.

If you are reading this I am sure you might be saying "Say What Jack...!" :headscratch: In that case shoot me a reply and I'll give my thoughts on this fascinating topic- food for thought if you will. But I believe this was the main initial reason for physically separating or removing themselves from humanity to control and manipulate from behind the scenes- after all you can't play god among gods. Any who look forward to any replies.

Your fascination is beyond the line of no return. Be aware of the dog.

PreviousNext