anunnaki' s Immortality made simple?

Writer

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 pm » by gerardjames752

Kerrblur2 wrote:he didnt even watch the video, love your theories and everything but its insulting when someone in your thread doesnt get a response. you need to watch the video it clearly states a GREAT theory of what you say.

saw the video, not sure what it really had to do with this with the exception of thoth saying he figured out how to live as long as he wished. I detail physical death and my views of how I think that happen, again saw the video on a version of how we can here to be yet another version, didn't see them detail anything close to that lets that happen in the last ten minutes I fell asleep. I don't mean to be insulting but when I first posted there were a few responses asking for the full explanation to the theory. What was interesting was when I posted the first part of the theory I said in it that it was only the first part explaining what I thought was death that it was needed so one could understand my view of life so you can see the whole theory. Well the few responses in between were cool but seemed to imply I was done. I simply finished putting up the rest of the theory but then your response, I appreciate the compliment, was confusing, you wanted me to see a video before I even finished posting the theory the reason I started this thread...? Then said it had everything I talked about, well....I hadn't finished talking so how could you know it had everything I talked about?

Again no disrespect but how can one comment on the theory when it wasn't complete unless your asking questions? It can be done, but if I aint finish would not that be insulting? Either no one really read it or just didn't understand it, which is cool, but if ya really didn't read or understand what I wrote, and I say "if" based on your response between the two post detailing the theory, how can you then expect me to respond to a video?
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 am » by Vulcanic

Vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

come you just cut the reptilians throat fill the tub up and swim away.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 am » by Temps13

Ha..im jealous..I started a coherent thread about the anunnaki n noone was interested..you make a ..sort of nonsensical type one and everyone has an opinion..hmm whats that say about the people on here..
Nah just kidding man..dont be offended..
this is an interesting subject..
I will converse seriously tomorrow when Ive slept on it..& have something worth saying
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am » by Kerrblur2

hey temps......... listen, he does not listen to other oppinions, but he does respond with good response. and still keeps to his oppinions
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 pm » by Vulcanic

Temps13 wrote:Ha..im jealous..I started a coherent thread about the anunnaki n noone was interested..you make a ..sort of nonsensical type one and everyone has an opinion..hmm whats that say about the people on here..
Nah just kidding man..dont be offended..
this is an interesting subject..
I will converse seriously tomorrow when Ive slept on it..& have something worth saying

I didnt see your anunnaki thread, put up a link i'll post in it :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm » by gerardjames752

Kerrblur2 wrote:hey temps......... listen, he does not listen to other oppinions, but he does respond with good response. and still keeps to his oppinions

I read every response written, if there is nothing I can add to or take away from the response then how could I give a response. Surprised this thread is still moving though it is still high on the list in philosophy, might take a while to vanish. Interesting enough the comments, none seem to show anyone has any idea what I wrote about, LOL! Not one question, hmmm, interesting and a bit depressing to say the least. You know the best place to hide anything of relevants.... on a board that disscuses what is relevant...

If heat is added to matter it loses density if it is taken away it gains density, if this is done to the heart and heat is removed faster then is added the heart then gains density.

If the average heart beats 60 to 70 beats a minute and takes the blood one minute to travel around the entire network back to where it started...IF one increases the density of the heart, meaning for every beat the force is stronger with less effort, how much more efficient did you just make the circulartory system?

If people respond I will do all I can to keep this thread on topic, raise eyebrows and poke out your lips....

:shock:

Writer

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 pm » by gerardjames752

Vulcanic wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

come you just cut the reptilians throat fill the tub up and swim away.

Not for nothing but the only thing I get from your post/s is an indirect way of saying "IT CAN'T BE DONE". Don't know about the reptillians, heard of them/theories, but not sure exactly why even if that be legit would anyone want to actually do that? maybe it's the whole satanic, cultish, vampiric, and just a bit weird with no actual break down as to HOW bathing in reptilian blood would cause you to achieve immortality-thing? If you are actually interested you should read Star Fire by the late Laurence Gardiner, it's free online especially on Nexus in the archives.

There's a difference between actually earning something and being given something, when you earn it you learn it and it can't be unlearned. When your given something that you then take, you learn only that, how to take something. If you learned something you can teach it to someone else, when you take something you can if you choose give that thing you took to someone else, but in order to get it back you have to take it back because that is all you have learned.

-the point- if you truly wants something seek for a means to achieve it yourselves or you will forever be a dependant and those who make it happen for you (ie workers) are the ones who are truly incharge...

any whoo, raise them eyebrows and poke out your lips and learn about stretching among other things...LOL, it might just save your life :think: :shock:

p.s. there is another post above this one in case one was wondering...

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 8:53 pm » by The57ironman

.....thank you for posting here , gerardjames752... :hiho: ... :cheers:

.....truly , i am trying to wrap my head around your thoughts..

it's all good , imo..

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Writer

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm » by gerardjames752

The57ironman wrote:.

.....thank you for posting here , gerardjames752... :hiho: ... :cheers:

.....truly , i am trying to wrap my head around your thoughts..

it's all good , imo..

perhaps I can help, analogies go along way and there are an infinite amount of ways to describe something, post a question...After all it isn't every day someone comes on a board and says here try this right this moment without going anywhere or the need for anything other then your self. Infact stay reading this while you do it and if you try this you will feel an instant effect. And if you try it again the effect will still be there and each time you try the effect will be there....no sir havn't seen that, but if there is someone who has please post a link cause this board is a bit congested with road blocks, And my desire for practical knowledge is beyond the scope of even the CMBR lol....feed me Si more....

raise eyebrows and poke out lips with full exertion

:shock:

Writer

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 pm » by gerardjames752

gerardjames752 wrote:ok so now for those who follow lets get to what I think they were doing. First this is a theory what is factual is the interaction of matter and heat which can easily be demonstrated. Again this is derived from a macro stand point not a micro stand point, dna is the cause, blood, or what have you, is from a microstand point. I can no more claim that is the only way then what I will describe, merely one way, that each can effect themselves right now. This theory essentially concerns itself with two main things, relieving pressure due to heat a direct action and causing the skeletal muscle an d skin to gain density over time rather then loose density as we age.

First let's get the suspense out of the way and I again apologize for the slow responses but I'm off today and tomorrow and during the day sunday and monday so I'll be able to respond, though LOL, by the small responses and or lack of I am seeing a basic understanding of how heat and matter interact is either not known or isn't seen as relevant...or lol, just seen as not true. What is theory is whether this causes natural death and can prolong life indefinitely.

The gods do nothing for they are eternal, rather then focus on how they are eternal which I explained in another post in some detail I am merely concerned with one of the main side effects, what they are doing facially. The problem lies I believe in the pressure created from the movement of heat so what is needed is to cause the skeletal muscle and skin to gain density over time rather then loose it by releiving this pressure. In other words a flow valve is needed.

This can be done by increasing the density of the skeletal muscle and the skin within the facial area. Two actions are required for this and these two actions need to be done at the same time. It is these two actions that the humans that were first created did naturally and or naturally imatated the gods while living among them. The First action is to raise both eye brows as high as one can, when one does this you can clearly feel the skin stretching. But doing this alone continuously will merely cause you to strain your self after a while or so, you obviously don't want that. however Combined with the second action which is poking out ones lips as if giving a kiss to someone.

The two combined create both resistance which is needed so you can physically feel the effects each time hence it can be done whenever (more on that below) you do it and strain no longer is a factor and the indirect effect of causing your facial region to gain density so that one is able to dissipate heat at a continuous rate that is relative to the amount of pressure within. Or simply put stretching the face by raising the eyebrows and poking out the lips at the same time is itself a physically immortal action due to the reliving of internal pressure. Keep doing it, and you'll keep living physically, well so goes this theory.

Now for the few who read this and actually will physically try it one needs to make it a habit which varies from person to person but to make it a habit one has to overcome one main obstacle. Forgetting to do it, LOL. This is why this is more beneficial then it happening automatically because in order to compensate for forgetting WHEN YOU REMEBER do the two actions to the extreme that is raise your eyebrows and poke out your lips with as much exertion as you can, over time you will be able to exert more and more. This is more beneficial then what the gods have eternally because you are directly controlling this valve rather then having it happen on auto pilot. ill leave it here for now as before and tackle questions if any..

...now don't take offense but this place is as good as any to store useful info. This is an update for anyone who has or will read this....and actually understand (how likely is that lol) but none the less this thing called consciousness or that bad feeling you get when you know ur suppose to do something, keeps bugging me about adding one other thing to this just in case there are those who are legit in their pursuits for LIFE!

As I said I had been doing this for sometime, and one of the side effects of this is restlessness. I found that motion tends to make these two actions easier while being still makes it harder, hence motion with out going anywhere was is what is needed. Well I took a cue from a word called mantra and decided to repeat my own word continuously (as often as I remember to) while doing these two actions. what do ya know, I found REST!

One action from three aspects raise eyebrows-poke out lips-mantra! I mean because we know all about the human body and immortality it isn't like someone is going to just stop by here and tell you....of course not now back to the abyss where you belong post....

PreviousNext