anunnaki' s Immortality made simple?

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm » by gerardjames752

anunnaki's immortality made simple?!

I have always been fascinated by the notion of the anunnaki, not Sitchins version (no disrespect and may he rest in peace) but the idea that there are beings that are at the very least physically immortal. But more to the point my own notion that their immortality was something that one could pick up if one merely looked at them.

Now when I say looked at them, I don't mean in some visual contagious style like way, (excluding moses for now) merely that if one saw them, they would see what they were doing facial-ly (if that be such a word). But if they did what these beings were doing they in turn would physically gain immortality; that is they would not die from natural effects.

If you are reading this I am sure you might be saying "Say What Jack...!" :headscratch: In that case shoot me a reply and I'll give my thoughts on this fascinating topic- food for thought if you will. But I believe this was the main intial reason for physically separating or removing themselves from humanity to control and manipulate from behind the scenes- after all you can't play god among gods. Any whoo look forward to any replies.
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 pm » by gerardjames752

real quick if u aren't interested in a convo, don't respond. This isn't my forum so obviously I can't prevent responses, but think for a moment if you don't believe in this or see it as impossible why waste your own time responding??? Thanks

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm » by Truthdefender

There is but one way to indescribable, indestructible, immortality! No Annunaki needed!

Writer

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 am » by gerardjames752

Truthdefender wrote:There is but one way to indescribable, indestructible, immortality! No Annunaki needed!

i agree with u on at least one thing you dont need anunnaki but am at a lack of words as to how ur response over all adds to this topic?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 am » by Truthdefender

gerardjames752 wrote:
Truthdefender wrote:There is but one way to indescribable, indestructible, immortality! No Annunaki needed!

i agree with u on at least one thing you dont need anunnaki but am at a lack of words as to how ur response over all adds to this topic?

If thread topics only received responses which contributed to the topic, DTV would be a very dull place.

Plus your first post does not give one much to respond to. No disrespect, just saying not much to work with or pique interest. Lots of annunaki folks here, be more specific and I'm sure someone will come and play. :hiho: by the way

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 am » by Muchtyman

gerardjames752 wrote:anunnaki's immortality made simple?!

I have always been fascinated by the notion of the anunnaki, not Sitchins version (no disrespect and may he rest in peace) but the idea that there are beings that are at the very least physically immortal. But more to the point my own notion that their immortality was something that one could pick up if one merely looked at them.

Now when I say looked at them, I don't mean in some visual contagious style like way, (excluding moses for now) merely that if one saw them, they would see what they were doing facial-ly (if that be such a word). But if they did what these beings were doing they in turn would physically gain immortality; that is they would not die from natural effects.

If you are reading this I am sure you might be saying "Say What Jack...!" :headscratch: In that case shoot me a reply and I'll give my thoughts on this fascinating topic- food for thought if you will. But I believe this was the main intial reason for physically separating or removing themselves from humanity to control and manipulate from behind the scenes- after all you can't play god among gods. Any whoo look forward to any replies.

Yes , the Annunaki and dear Mr Sitchin .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWxqXas ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErMaOlp ... r_embedded

Bloody things won't embed , if someone in authority could oblige ........... :flop:

....................................... :mrcool:

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 1:09 am » by Oreocannon

how do you think one gains immortality like them?
you want a discussion yet dont present the theory?

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 am » by Domeika

Genetics

If you lived on a planet ruled by a monarchy, that would mean that titles, posts, jobs,....all goodies went to family first. In that scenario, the science of genetics would progress quickly out of need.

We have already extended the life of a fruit fly by 400 times through genetics, so what if they modified a plant to achieve the effect of longevity? That's what Gilgamesh was looking for, because supposedly, they had.

Just a theory

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 am » by Cia212

Oreocannon wrote:how do you think one gains immortality like them?
you want a discussion yet dont present the theory?

Exactly Oreo. Better yet, make yourself immortal, then report back on how you managed it. Because, after all, it's simple.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:32 am » by Kerrblur2

Listen (imo), if your a race like the Anunnaki,nephilim, or whatever kind of names we give these beings, you most likely have 100's of thousands of years of evolution behind your belt. and if the stories are true they are only 3rd dimentional beings who only possess technology to move through the higher realms. Therefore (imo) they are not immortal, they may live alot longer than us purely because of there dna structure being different but this is what i believe.

Plus I would give any conscious thought for these guys. not good people imo.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next