Anunnaki the movie: sabotaged?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 pm » by Anuki

...and God said,

"...Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."
The Bible

In 2006 an unknown North-American director/producer, Jon Gress, started to film what should be the most controversial movie, EVER. A trilogy about the Anunnaki sojourn on Earth. Since the arrive 450.000 years ago, the pre/post flood empires, the departure and the next return after 2012. A very accurate independent movie based in the books of Zecharia Sitchin that should be released in 2007, 2008 and 2009. The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down. The movie was never released and the tracks of its existence were erased from media.
It's pretty obvious that such production would strike down the current status quo kept by TPTB and finally wake up people to these very amazing events of human history.
I've gathered the last and very rare evidences of this movie in this video. You will have a far idea about what it was prevented of being released.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EesLEZM41vs&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EesLEZM41vs&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm » by Lapislazuli

anuki wrote:
...and God said,

"...Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."
The Bible

In 2006 an unknown North-American director/producer, Jon Gress, started to film what should be the most controversial movie, EVER. A trilogy about the Anunnaki sojourn on Earth. Since the arrive 450.000 years ago, the pre/post flood empires, the departure and the next return after 2012. A very accurate independent movie based in the books of Zecharia Sitchin that should be released in 2007, 2008 and 2009. The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down. The movie was never released and the tracks of its existence were erased from media.
It's pretty obvious that such production would strike down the current status quo kept by TPTB and finally wake up people to these very amazing events of human history.
I've gathered the last and very rare evidences of this movie in this video. You will have a far idea about what it was prevented of being released.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EesLEZM41vs&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EesLEZM41vs&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

________________________________________________________________________________

Anu-Ki

1anunnaki-the-movie-t26711.html :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm » by Mochon

this is the kind of behavior expected when someone hit the spot....no wonder we smell something fishy about it....just like when someone lies....u know hidding stuff before its release confirms everything sometimes...this time we cant know exactlly wich part of the story we shouldnt hear or know....maybe the entire film.....again if the movie was deleted or blocked to release what happens to our freedom? so then we are not allowed to speak our minds even if this was a ficiton work...wich apparentlly wasnt....what the fk happened with freedom of expression?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 pm » by Mochon

And btw it would have been easier to discard everything after the movie shows...so they freaked out i guess....

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 am » by Terrac1de512

I actually remember stumbling across that site back then.. I am for it being a hoax, I remember at the time seeing what was there and thinking that it looked to me like one of those old school DOS games made up of a bunch of movie files that you choose your way through with really cheesy animation.. Sorry, but like I said, I remember that being my impression at the time.. I could be wrong tho..
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:18 am » by Reinaul

"R"
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 am » by Troll2rocks

Well the topic is interesting, we all know what I think about these crazy theories.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I do think the whole situation with the movie is interesting, as in where is it, is it fake or just a publicity stunt. Il try to find out.

Plenty of movies over the years have been locked away, for various reasons, some poilitical, some racist, and most just plain bad, these really bad ones usually come out years after the fact, like pluto nash, or studios just dont know how to sell a certain movie so they shelve it, like trick r treat (which is brilliant by the way, go see it),

In some cases, entire movies have had alternate actors cast in them and were kept quiet, the two most famous examples are Harvey Kietel being sacked from Stanley Kubricks Eyes wide shut ( because the director found his acting poor, but not before he filmed 90% of his part.)

But the most famous is Back to the Future part 1,

ImageImage

There are the only pictures of the original lead in the movie Eric Stoltz there may be a couple more but only a couple, he almost filmed his entire role, and rumour has it from people involved in the original production that he actually did finnish his part, He was replaced by Michael J Fox because director Robert Zemekis thought eric stoltz performance was to intense. No footage has ever been seen and is kept deep in the vaults of amblin. That will change this year when we get a very tiny glimpse into this footage, as they are putting about 10 seconds of it on the blu ray.

Wouldnt it be cool to see that version today for comparison, one day it will leak. as a rough workprint must still be kicking around in the duplicates department "somewhere" :think:
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 am » by Liveecarbme

Whoa, Eric Stoltz as Marty McFly...dude that is soooo intense-gotta see it!

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:02 pm » by Victoryx

I wanted to revive this topic because I feel I can help bring a resolution. Below are images depicting running timers counting down the movies completion. It is rumored the movie is near completion and the timers are being used at a VFX house. It has also been rumored that the movie will not be released to major theaters, but only some film festivels. I hope this dispels any worries some may have had.

This image was posted online October 8th, 2010 via mobile device
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/anunnakiproof.jpg/

This image was posted online September 27th 2010 via moible device.
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/anunnakiproof2.jpg/

Still have questions? leave them below.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 pm » by Smokeydog

some posts by jon apprently on a forum i found :
Hrm... Well... I sure hope it's not an "utter crap" film... otherwise I've been
wasting many years of my life working on it! wink2.gif

Actually the movie IS coming out this year and is in post-production right now!

Though this first of three (it's a trilogy) tries very hard not to stray from what
science we know about the Sumerians records of the Anunnaki (the world is
not too friendly or happy about a movie contradicting everything in modern
religion... even if it IS what that modern religion was based on) this first movie
is a modern day fiction (but is an accurate introduction into the "cast of characters"
described by the Sumerians, Akkadians, etc... as the ANUNNAKI). I took great
care in researching this movie (8 years of heavy research + 25 of casual study
on the topic). The next movie "Anunnaki II" will reveal the entire ancient history...
well... what we know of it.

Check out our movie website which will be updated in the next month as well as
our new VLOG which start airing soon!

Hope this helps inform... and that when it comes out (if you're knowledgable about
the subject) you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best regards,
Jon

--

Jon Gress
Writer/Producer/Director
"1 ANUNNAKI"
Movie Website: http://www.1ANUNNAKI.com &
http://www.AnunnakiTrilogy.com
Newsgroup: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/1ANUNNAKI/
Member Map: http://www.frappr.com/1anunnaki
And our NEW VLOG: http://anunnakitrilogy.blogspot.com/
JAGUAR FILMS
President
FLORIDA FX
http://www.floridafx.com

This post has been edited by Jon Gress: 10 January 2006 - 05:46 AM

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:18 AM

rickster on Mar 13 2008, 08:36 AM, said:
1Anunnaki may be for real, but Jon Gress is a fraud. Seen the slide show on his website, it’s unimpressive. He uses amateur (unpaid) actors for this epic movie along with what appears to be Omega Code quality cinematography. If I were Jon, I would delay 1Anunnaki until the Nibiru makes its next fly-by, at which time we’ll get a glance of the real deal. The concern is that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction; rather, it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for his mediocre film making career.

Wow! Some pretty harsh words! Ouch!

You know, it doesn't bother me to have people who've seen my work not like it... as an artist, one must
come to grips with the fact that since there are so many individuals with different likes and dislikes not
everyone will like everything. While I like most artists prefer people to like my work, people disliking
it, when it happens, only serves as fuel to the fire to strive to make my work better and better.

What DOES bother me, Rickster, is arrogant, self justified know-it-alls, who run off at the mouth without
having a clue to what they are talking about, seeming to get some sort of satifaction from making up
facts and bashing for the sole purpose of bashing. I'll take your criticism step-by-step so you can follow
along:

1. 1 Anunnaki IS real, and it cannot be real without my being real as I wrote, produced and directed it.
So I am a fraud in exactly what way I'd like to know? And a fraud to whom? To you? lol
I've never claimed to be an expert in sumerian, archaeology or religion of any kind and am very
outspoken in saying so (though I've probably studied the subjects more than most people - 20+ years)
As a filmmaker and visual effects artist, I've been doing that for close to 25 years and teach on a
professional/graduate level. So, please educate us as to exactly WHAT I am a fraud of?

2. You saw a slideshow on my movies site and were unimpressed. Sorry. Next...

3. You claim I use unpaid amateur actors for this movie... Now it is you who are the fraud. I can prove
that the principal actors in the movie are very professional actors, were indeed paid and are very
talented... But then, I'm sure you know better than the person who created the movie right?

4. Omega Code quality cinematography? Well, If I haven't released the movie, have kept it under close
wraps publicly and no one has seen it... Exactly HOW do you even know what the quality of the movie
looks like? lol Oh yeah, again, I'm sure you know better than I do right?

5. Well you are not me and so you'll have to live with it coming out before then.

6. Your concern is, and I quote, "...that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction.." again, lol
Newsflash! This cannot BE a NON-FICTION as there is no proof as to what is the TRUTH. Therefore, it
can only BE a fiction. Though I'm sure you will have some grand rebuttal of how you somehow know
what the "REAL" story is... no one knows for sure what was or what wasn't, so by it's nature it's FICTION!
I make no apology for this in any way. I'm not an archaeologist, I'm a filmmaker, a story teller. And
the Sumerian STORY of the Anunnaki is an amazing one which needs to be told! If you are such an
authority, you go make a movie about it, I'll come see it and give you my criticism.

7. "...it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for
his mediocre film making career..." ROTFL Commercializing the Sumerians will give me an UNSAVORY
reputation?!!!... LOL" WOW, you do have a flair for the dramatic. Exactly how is this? Is it the way I try to
keep the stories the same as the way they are translated? Or is it the archaeology team I brought on
to ensure our digsite was accurate? Or maybe you think westerners finally learning WHO EXACTLY the
Sumerians were and what they believed will give me this unsavory reputation... Perhaps its the hundreds
of people this production employed who now know who the Sumerians are, or the attention being brought
to the subject that somehow threatens you? Who needs free press when I have people like you making
up wild stories about the movie which you know nothing about, your harsh words will drive more people
to see it than kind ones, so I'm not sure where this all comes from?

What would drive someone who knows absolutely nothing about a production except seeing some very early
web site promotion to make up complete lies and bash a movie he hasn't seen and knows nothing about?

Now there's another story worth telling.

Sincerely,

Jon Gress
Writer/Producer/Director
"1 Anunnaki"

forum link http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 42448&st=0
for sum reason if it is jon he decided to take his links out :S
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Next