Any idea's people???

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 10:43 pm » by Theshee

Hiya guys.. strange thing happened this morning approx 10am. I'm sitting reading a book enjoying the very hot sun today. When there was an almighty noise of what sounded like a very low aircraft overhead. The noise got louder and was loud enough and what seemed close enough for me to duck down, I honestly thought whatever it was was going to fall, it happened VERY fast, no build up to it. It only lasted around a minute. At one point it was so loud I had to put my fingers in my ears. It knocked my elderly neighbor on his knee's he thought the same the same as I did, that something was falling. It was a very clear day, no clouds... you could see for miles yet not a thing in the sky. Any idea's as to what could have caused such a very loud noise??

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 pm » by Cornbread714

So did it just stop? Or fade away? I'm guessing it COULD have been a helicopter really low and out of your sight range, but it sounds like you had a clear view of the sky.
I have no idea :headscratch:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

sounds like a sonic boom over your house maybe

what is your location? start looking for the news on line

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 pm » by Theshee

cornbread714 wrote:So did it just stop? Or fade away? I'm guessing it COULD have been a helicopter really low and out of your sight range, but it sounds like you had a clear view of the sky.
I have no idea :headscratch:

Just stopped as quick as it started... was really odd. Not a thing in sight, first thing I did was look up as did my elderly neighbor as we both thought something was going to drop but nope, not a thing in the sky for miles.... got us puggled :headscratch:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 pm » by lainn

sonic boom of a cloaked flyby?....maybe....thank the stars nothing did fall.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 am » by Drextin

Couldn't be a sonic boom since they are quick and can only be mistaken for an explosion.

My guess is a low flying helicopter. When they fly low you don't hear them until they are right on top of you and then the noise is deafening and as quickly as it appeared it's gone. By time you looked the helicopter would have been out of your line of sight since it was low.

I've had it happen a few times and I can never get used to it. Each time I think the freaken world is ending.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 am » by Mahsooyee

I've never experienced what you describe but I do remember a news story last summer on channel 2 Fox News in Detroit which was reported by a news anchor named Alan Lee (and it was not a scheduled read but was a ad-lib comment/question by him) and he stated that he had heard a loud noise (this took place in a suburban area) and he could not identify what it was or where it came from. He stated that there were no types of aircraft in the sky that he could see and it (the sky) was also clear...others had heard it as well he stated. He stated it was like an aircraft but very very loud and ominous sounding. :headscratch: He was so enamored with whatever it was that he had heard to the point that he stated that he would do a follow up report about it. Which he did the next day and he did not have any explanation for the sound. :scary:
This is about the best validation I could give to you as it is so similar to your experience! So sorry that I could not give the actual date of the news broadcast :bang; but I did hear it!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 10:08 am » by Eaganthorn

I'm in Panama City Beach, we get that from time to time, we have airforce bases all around us, Tyndall, Hurlbert, etc. Very loud and fast aircraft, but the craft is far ahead of the sound. I'm guessing that in your case, the aircraft was long gone by the time the sound hit you.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am » by Uknowthetruth

hmm its a plane i think... i live near a millitary base and an airport and i hear thing like that very often dont know exacly why it sounds so loud and evreything but its a plane or helicoptor or somthing also when they fly low there out of youre site quite fast