any strong dreams last night?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm » by Telos61

??????????

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:32 pm » by Xxsparklexx

I only remember the last scene of the dream I had today.
I was standing in a room, holding my white cat in my arms and she started purring and put her legs around my neck like a small child. A girl standing in front of me smiled and said "look, how sweet !".
Then my cat lifted its head and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I woke up thinking "That's not right ! Cats don't know how to kiss !" :headscratch:

Don't know if I want to find what the whole dream was about.. :lol:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 pm » by Lightbringer

I had one, but totaly scary - about two years ago

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm » by Lightbringer

I had dream about armagedon

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm » by dialated

xxsparklexx wrote:I only remember the last scene of the dream I had today.
I was standing in a room, holding my white cat in my arms and she started purring and put her legs around my neck like a small child. A girl standing in front of me smiled and said "look, how sweet !".

I woke up thinking "That's not right ! Cats don't know how to kiss !" :headscratch:

got pussy (cat)hehe
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 pm » by Lightbringer

I saw strange looking clouds that easily coming towards me, people was running from them.
I can fell smell of burning in my dream. I also saw dead bodies in fire and every body was screaming. I will never forgot this dream.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm » by Otomon

It was me fighting with my father,he is crippled on his left hand but in the dream he beats me up with that same arm to the point where he breaks it.

Haven't actually seen him in years.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm » by Redistuo

damn u telos... just dont tell us that lemurian blonde gave u head again.. or maybe this time she showed u her pussy? :D that would be hell of a dream

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 12:15 am » by kentrb

xxsparklexx wrote:I only remember the last scene of the dream I had today.

thats funny sparkle :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cheers: