Any thoughts on this one?

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:15 am » by Purpleorange

I first had this dream when I was around 5 years old, and have had the exact same dream several times over the past 30 years, every detail is the same, every time I have it I am the same age, same hair cut, same white t-shirt and blue shorts, always barefoot and there's the sense that my parents would be back from work soon. I am always alone, my sister, our dogs and our maid are never there and I always see the neighbour's house exactly as it was, trees that I know how been cut down are there....basicaly nothing changes from the first time

It begins with me being under a tree behind our garage in our back yard in the early evening. there are dark very low clouds that are completely flat at the bottom and moving with quite a bit of speed, but there is no wind, no thunder, lightning or rain. I walk to the front of the garage doors, look up, kind of sense movement and I'm not sure why but there is raw terror and I sprint up the driveway to the kitchen door, hiding by the wall below a window, knowing for a fact that whatever was above those clouds was coming for me and that nothing could stop it. We had the stable type doors, which I close, but the top half is always open when I look at it, which is when I wake up, it never goes beyond that. It was never a feeling of it being a monster or a ghost, it was like theres some thing artificial and beyond my understanding. I have tried to stay in the dream longer when it happens because I know that its the dream but it never happens.

The wierd thing is my dad always winds me up about my first question as a young boy being 'Daddy, what's a ufo?' His answer was always 'It's an unidentified flying object, no one knows what it is' and I would carry on asking him questions about them any why they were unidentified, it used to drive him nuts. When I was 6 or 7 my mom took me to watch ET, and apparently thats when I stopped asking what a ufo was.

About four years ago I went to visit my parents, had the same dream and when I woke up saw a light in the sky too low and moving too slowly and flying the wrong direction to be an aeroplane. It was there for about 5 seconds and then vanished.

I've spent years looking for an answer or explanation and have found none.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:24 am » by Oxygen

Sounds like classic abduction to me. Sounds like it is still going on. Ever hear of Budd Hopkins? He is the foremost abduction researcher period. I do believe him and or his organization is still around and will possibly answer questions. Look into it. Good Luck :wink:

http://www.intrudersfoundation.org/inside.html

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Wait another 10 years and you might know the meaning. Got the patience?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 am » by Oxygen

tertiusgaudens wrote:Wait another 10 years and you might know the meaning. Got the patience?

Agreed as well, sooner IMO.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 am » by Tertiusgaudens

And avoid talking to much of your dreams. Take that very personal. Can you keep secrets?

Be silent and forget. You will know when time comes. Every dream has to do with yourself...
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 am » by Wyldkat

Welcome to the forum PurpleOrange, thanks for sharing this with us. I hope that you seek out a much information as you can. Write it all down, it helps to make a time-line of your dream, its easier to fill in the "blanks" with recurring dreams. Hypnotic regression therapy may also help if your looking for more answers, but research about other similar stories may also help. There's heaps of great documentaries on DiscloseTv to see on the subject. Wish you well in your journey :-)

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 am » by Purplepanther

tertiusgaudens wrote:And avoid talking to much of your dreams. Take that very personal. Can you keep secrets?

Be silent and forget. You will know when time comes. Every dream has to do with yourself...

To OP, I agree with tertius and welcome you to Dtv. Your a purple orange, how could I not reply...lol

Most people can't handle much of anything past the norm, this is why I'm here along with many other members and probably yourself also. You have made a good choice, this is the place to lay it all out there. I built enough nerve to drop one of my coolest dreams here, it's in the "dream log" post and has many other good and pondering dreams disclosed within.
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 am » by sockpuppet

tertiusgaudens wrote:Take that very personal.

Yep!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 am » by Purpleorange

Hi again.

@ Tertius. Forgive my naivity, What is happening in 10 years?

@ Conspirator. What do you do when you can't forget and the silence is a cancer? I have not spoken of this to anyone in about 30 years.

Don't get me wrong I'm not asking for an answer, I'm looking for the path.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 am » by whitedeath

Purple welcome, first let me say don't give too much time to those who shout out you were abducted.
That's just retarded.

The reality is out of all the possibilities as to what & why this is happening and how you feel like you need to explore it, only you hold the answers.