Anyone else seen white orbs flying around? video of my sight

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 pm » by Cloud69

Me again, we held a seance/ouija board at the Jamaica Inn a few years ago that's when it all began. These orbs came from all directions and entered the table that we were trying to tip over, the table moved slightly ( all through this we had a running commentry from the bloke looking through the view finder he was pretty fucked up problem was that this put us alloff a bit, so we stopped .
On playback there it was just as the guy commentated, as we took our hands from the table a spark shot out the bottom of the table (all of this on camera film) ... Somewhere in between all of that the orbs were kinda skating around the table top.. I would believe any of this if wasn't there at the time or haven't seen the footage.. So there you go that certainly changed my life :0)

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:48 pm » by Cyberelf

I have just got back from Glastonbury in the UK where my folks live...I live in Italy...I have seen the same and last week I also filmed the same type of object moving across the sky...a smaller red object was some distance in front of the white object...I saw this on 2 occasions 2 nights running!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm » by Pennylane

cyberelf wrote:I have just got back from Glastonbury in the UK where my folks live...I live in Italy...I have seen the same and last week I also filmed the same type of object moving across the sky...a smaller red object was some distance in front of the white object...I saw this on 2 occasions 2 nights running!

There chinese lanterns, I went to the Glastonbury festival and there was an almost continuous stream of chinese lanterns being let off. what was the date of the sightings though?

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 3:35 pm » by Newton2013

Ive seen metallic ones. Caught a good photo of one hovering above a Chemtrail X in Chicago, Feb 2007.
It could not be seen with the naked eye. The cameras IR picked it up apparently.
I was taking a picture of the obnoxious X in the sky. I was staring directly at the X in this picture before and after taking the shot.

After researching, I am 99.9% sure this particular example is a manmade technology, that is actually much older than one would imagine. It's been studied for well over 65 years by various governments. (see bottom of post)

And if chemtrails aren't real, than it's the thing floating above the magical X shaped cloud. :)

Oh, the rest of that week I took 100's of photos of birds with that camera to verify what I saw,
thinking maybe movement caused a blur on a bird. Nope, couldn't get a damn bird to show up as a sphere no matter what I tried. :)

Zooomed-

According to information disclosed to the well known author, Jacques Vallee, by a former engineer with US intelligence in Germany, Americans were already aware by 1943 that UFOs (or 'foo-fighters', as they were then dubbed by USAAF air crews) could interfere at a distance with internal combustion engines. Investigators at the time suspected that electrostatic effects were the cause. A secret investigation into the phenomenon, including an investigation into German research on jet aircraft, was conducted in 1943 by the US National Bureau of Standards (now the National Institute of Standards and Technology), under the direction of Professor Dr Hugh L. Dryden (developed America's first successful radar-guided missle).

* 1944-45. Europe (1)

The glowing spheres and disks, ranging in size from one-to-five in diameter, sometimes exhibiting changes in color, usually from orange to red to white and back to orange. Rare daylight sightings revealed globes with a metallic finish. Sometimes flying in formation.

/I'm not arguing the existence of 'alien' life, mind you. That life does exist. Calling entities Alien is kinda rude tho, they have been here long before us. :idea:
Last edited by Newton2013 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 pm » by Christoff522

I have seen them, when i used to be a member of the Icke forum i posted my account, but they just fobbed it off as some satellite thing. ive seen these things about 3 times, they fly accross the sky, increase speed, decrease speed, then they cloak, its like they become transparent, you can still kinda see them, then they vanish into a portal.

weird stuff.

and ive seen them flying on different courses, one was travelling west, the other 2 north.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm » by Wakemeup

They seem to be everywhere. I have seen them many times too. Here's a cool video of orbs with night vision.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/user/0garry555#p/u/8/IuUIIczYTlI

Initiate

PostSun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm » by Tzarmo

I saw it too here in Bulgaria here is my post : i-saw-super-ufo-t31151.html

So i saw it lig big white ball flying horizontaly very fast and desapear in front of my eyes without trace like someone swich of the power of a torch, also the white light do not blink or do anything its was very bright and no any other colour like blinking red green or any other just white bright ball and from this what i saw i think the object was close i mean not so far because i see it clear with naked eye and was alot more bigger than a star like 10 stars together wow i think was close than airplane

Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am » by Pennylane

That video is exactly what Ive been seeing, its so clear and perfect!

PostTue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 pm » by Ggred

i see them everytime i go outside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WssGVCSIcDE&feature=fvsr

check that out, you dont need anything but your naked eye if your vision is sharp enough... block out the sun and lo and behold....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2YNwiRl ... re=related

strange? indeed.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 09, 2010 1:41 am » by Pennylane

ggred wrote:i see them everytime i go outside...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WssGVCSIcDE&feature=fvsr

check that out, you dont need anything but your naked eye if your vision is sharp enough... block out the sun and lo and behold....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2YNwiRl ... re=related

strange? indeed.

I am so glad you linked this! for the past couple of years I thought I have been able to see these things by looking out of my living room window whilst using this technique. I am over the moon that I might have been seeing these things! I am going to use my camera next time!

Previous