Anyone else seen white orbs flying around? video of my sight

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 10:03 pm » by Pennylane

Hello everyone, Ive been having a number of different sightings of white orbs/ slow moving star like things this past year. Was just wandering if anyone else has seen these things?

They make no noise and move steadily. I have seen two sightings above my house going across a town in North Wales, one of which is my video sighting. I have seen one moving across the sky in a neighbouring town and one crossing penny lane in Liverpool. The 3 sightings in North Wales are genuine white orbs and definately not chinese lanterns. The Liverpool sighting could have been a chinese lantern but not sure.

What's strange about the last sighting (video) is that I said to myself (within my mind) walking home around 2am beneath a star filled sky, "God I wish I saw a Ufo right now, it would be really exciting" I relaxed and had shivers, and then I saw the Ufo. I am aware this kind of sounds like :bullshit: but I am telling the truth. I think I generally believe in Ufo's now, I kind of feel happy that the world still has a lot of mysteries to solve and explore.

My believe of these orbs could be either government technology, but I actually think it could be angels (im not very religious, and don't mean the literal view with wings and being human like). I mean the three wise men followed a moving star to jesus didnt they?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 pm » by Pennylane

sorry forgot the video post http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... rth_Wales/

<object id="dtvplayer" width="480" height="360"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/49748.js" /> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/49748.js"/></embed></object> <br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/49748/White_orb_sighting__North_Wales/">White orb sighting, North Wales Video</a><br>

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 10:15 pm » by Lapislazuli

pennylane wrote:Hello everyone, Ive been having a number of different sightings of white orbs/ slow moving star like things this past year. Was just wandering if anyone else has seen these things?

They make no noise and move steadily. I have seen two sightings above my house going across a town in North Wales, one of which is my video sighting. I have seen one moving across the sky in a neighbouring town and one crossing penny lane in Liverpool. The 3 sightings in North Wales are genuine white orbs and definately not chinese lanterns. The Liverpool sighting could have been a chinese lantern but not sure.

What's strange about the last sighting (video) is that I said to myself (within my mind) walking home around 2am beneath a star filled sky, "God I wish I saw a Ufo right now, it would be really exciting" I relaxed and had shivers, and then I saw the Ufo. I am aware this kind of sounds like :bullshit: but I am telling the truth. I think I generally believe in Ufo's now, I kind of feel happy that the world still has a lot of mysteries to solve and explore.

My believe of these orbs could be either government technology, but I actually think it could be angels (im not very religious, and don't mean the literal view with wings and being human like). I mean the three wise men followed a moving star to jesus didnt they?

post272999.html#p272999

Sounds familiar? :cheers:

Writer

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm » by Djdamm

SEE THEM ALL THE TIME LUV,I LIVE IN THE NORTH EAST OF ENGLAND.SORRY I CAN,T GET EXCITED ABOUT IT,THEY ARE QUITE COMMON.NOW SHOW ME A MOTHER SHIP,THEN YOUR TALKING..THAT,LL FLOAT MY BOAT..DJDAMM

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:20 pm » by whitedeath

I think im correct in saying the phenomena of thinking "I wish I could see a ufo" then seeing one has been reported a few times lately here on dtv.
Those of us in the U.K have reported similar events I just watched your video & you're right it doesn't appear to be a chinese lantern which have become very common now.
Good video & thank you for sharing it !

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 pm » by Redistuo

well normaly i would pay attention to such thread but i saw something like that recently.. sun was going down i was riding my bike no stars nothing it was still bright then i saw slowly moving "star" across horizont and it slowly began to dissapear.. strange thing maybe a satellite?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm » by TheDuck

redistuo wrote:well normaly i would pay attention to such thread but i saw something like that recently.. sun was going down i was riding my bike no stars nothing it was still bright then i saw slowly moving "star" across horizont and it slowly began to dissapear.. strange thing maybe a satellite?

They're not all satellite's that's I can say for certain, wait 'til you see them get a move on across the sky in like a second flat then totally vanish then there's no mistaking 'em.

Have only ever seen them move incredibly fast twice but have seen too many of those balls to count, haven't seen any where I'm living now though, I've lived here for a few months now, I was definitely on a hot spot before...

I'm sick of feeling like I have to tell people lol, roll on disclosure.

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 am » by Pennylane

They're not all satellite's that's I can say for certain, wait 'til you see them get a move on across the sky in like a second flat then totally vanish then there's no mistaking 'em.

I forgot to mention the 2nd time I saw a white orb, it flew across the sky very quickly. It startled me and my step dad, him being a typical skeptic. I knew it affected him as we were in the car going to the shop at the time and when arriving at the destination he was looking up into the sky for a bit before heading in to the shop.

Cheers for that Lapiz! the stories sound so similar to my experiences, so good there are alot of witnesses too

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 pm » by Dukettt

Just posted some speculation about orbs few days ago on DTV and then saw two so it seems to happen, that when you take interest, they take interest somehow...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm » by Cloud69

Seen orbs ( large ones) with the naked eye,
I have also accidentally had orbs that interact with humans whilst filming with a Sony Nightshot technology please note only the Sony technology picked it up against the other camcorders like jvc ect, any questions I'd gladly answer( loads to tell) these orbs are fully aware or us!

Next