Anyone in Texas???

Writer

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 pm » by Echos185

Has anyone in Texas noticed that a day before the new stations say a bad storm is comin' they chem trail the shit out of the skys. and I don't mean 1 or 2 trails. I mean like 10 to 15 trails (enough to make the sky hazy) then the next day its a really nice day. and come to think of it, we only had 1 or 2 really bad storms.

They just started doing this here and I'v seen pics of 4 or 5 in the sky. but damn they just goin crazy here. I'll take pics next time I see them do it. (which won't be long)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 pm » by Nilm33

Quite the opposite here in Vegas, they spray constantly for a couple days and then it gets cloudy and slightly humid, scattered light showers.

They wont stop spraying! Why do they have to do it almost everyday? Whats the rush!?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm » by Lowsix

Yes specifically here in dallas,
(and its a hint that you noticed)

The chemtrails as you call them, are contrails.
And they appear in DIRECT relationship to the relative humidity.

I watch it every single time, and notice just like you did...
But its a clue that they are contrails and not chemtrails.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm » by Alwaysincontrol

I travel from dallas to San Antonio almost every weekend and I've noticed on the outskirts of the towns about 30 minutes out the skys are usually clear. Its only around the major cities that I've ever noticed the contrails but yes dallas is bad however fort worth seems to not have much at all. I think b/c of the military bases around fort worth they are so close to the city that they probably dont spray for that reason.
"It is done, now my eggs need nourishment" - Anna