anyone know the symbolism behind this evil crucifix ?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 am » by Huge1234

was at a christening at a local church last sunday and while everyone else is taking photos of my baby neice... i was running around getting snaps of the juicy looking symbolic looking stuffs. :D

i was however a bit gobsmacked to see the following rather evil fucking looking crucifix... anyone have any idea the story / symbolic meaning behind this ?

link to full size image : http://imgur.com/Rqvvd.jpg

notice how the crucifix is ON TOP of the 'symbolic' cross... is this symbolising that it has power / influence / dominance over which it lays ?

link to full size image : http://imgur.com/xiC0G.jpg

here some other stuff too...

these 2 pictures of the pentagram covered ceiling above the altar were taken withing 15 secs of each other... and show quite a few distinct orbs

link to full sized image : http://imgur.com/hXaKr.jpg

link to full sized image : http://imgur.com/IL4RS.jpg

ive got plenty of other pics showing orbs too, but they include family and friends who havent given me permission to post em :(

link to full sized image : http://imgur.com/7hU3T.jpg

apart from the blatent frog symbolism which is supposed to represent 'rebirth'... anyone notice the other symbolism ?... namely the packet of rizzla's in jezza boys hand... why settle for kingsize rizla's when you can have messiah sized ones :D

if anyone has any additional info regarding the symbolism contained within the images... please do holla ups :)

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 am » by Tinman4higher

As always, seems like fear is the intention of these symbols.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 am » by Huge1234

i realise that... but i always assumed that jezza was moved to the resurection cave before he rotted away to a skeleton... just seems wierd thats all

Writer

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 am » by Zaphod

Please!
This is just a modern (post 1920 I'd guess) version of a crucifix.
Anyway, it's just a detail in a clubhouse for people who believe in a middle east superstition, so why the bother?
:hell:

And not orbs again!! They are just dust in the air captured by a digital camera with a flash.
Try kicking up some dust in a dark room and take a photo - oh, no, look out - there are thousands of orbs. Help, an invasion!
:ohno:

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 am » by -Marduk-

telocvovim wrote:i got another evil crucifix...

can anyone explain the meaning to me?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bahahahahaha

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 1:26 am » by Tinman4higher

zaphod wrote:Please!
Anyway, it's just a detail in a clubhouse for people who believe in a middle east superstition, so why the bother?

And not orbs again!! They are just dust in the air captured by a digital camera with a flash.
Try kicking up some dust in a dark room and take a photo - oh, no, look out - there are thousands of orbs. Help, an invasion!

Why the bother!!??!!
Because I can't shop on Sundays...!
What do you mean why the bother??
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 am » by Huge1234

zaphod wrote:Please!

thanks for taking time out from sucking all that cock for that utterly pointless comment... you see, i know what the weather conditions were like outside and id say there was very little sunlight to allow for dust particles to shine like this... it was severely overcast and pissing down with rain... not to mention the other pics, which i said i cant post, which include the same looking orbs both before the church do, and after at the church do at the reception... both in front of people and objects, as well as partially obscured by people and objects...

when you have these orbs that look at east 12 inches or so in diameter and the are predominately BEHIND someones head... that kinda blows the dust theory outta the window... thats unless your aware of any yet undiscovered phenomoma that allows for the bending of reflected light from a particle of dust ?... ie... cos the 'dust particle' that creates the 'halo' of reflected light would be at the centre of the orb... and the centre of the orb is behind an object... the light must then bend around my brother rather large head to reach my camera... which was 10-12 ft away from said head.

in 1 group of shots... the people in question were being photographed while standing less than 2ft away from a darkened wall which according to what scientific knowedge i posses, would severly lessen any reflection of light... and it also wasnt near any direct sources of natural light as such as window... and there were no artificial light sources either...and yet... the 12 inch orb is present behind their heads...

i hope your theory about the annomylous bending of light can also account for the severe bending of light that would explain this photo... and the photos from another 3 seperate peoples cameras that show the same 'dust particle' being obscured by the same persons head outta the 5 or 6 cameras taking that same identical image... if it cant... then stfu and get sucking away dickhead... and dont forget... dont talk with your mouth full, and face the other way when doing so cos your breath smells like spunk

wtf do u bother ?... more to the point... wtf did your parents bother ?

its people like you stops me from thinking eugenics is a bad thing !!

p.s. dont forget to play with their balls, you might earn yourself a tip

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am » by Ogmios

Christian symbolism is weird man. I've always wondered why, especially in the catholic churches I was dragged along to as a child, there is so much emphasis on celebrating the torture and brutal death of some poor guy. It's sick.

As for the Rizla picture. There is something altogether pagan about it. I went to the Burrell Collection in Glasgow and noticed many similar relics to that one in your photo. They were from all over Europe and were, strangely enough, just called virgin with child. All of them. None of them looked christian and neither does yours. Even scarier was the fact that all of their right hands were missing. Every single one, which made me ask the question: what were they holding?

I should try and get back there and post the pics.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:43 pm » by Huge1234

Witchcraft

In medieval Europe the frog was a symbol of the devil due to the Catholic church associating the frog as one of the animals witches use as a familiar

hmmm... i wonder if they are symbolising power over the devil by standing on the frog... or are they saying they are in / have control of ?

and whats that stick / staff she has hold of and why hold it like that... any guesses ?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 29, 2009 12:46 pm » by Ogmios

She doesn't look like a joiner's wife does she?
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Next