Anyone looked at the price of silver today????

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

It's pretty funny though, if the people knew this we could turn things around quite efficiently.. but alas people are far too dumb to figure this out.

If the people, all individually started stocking gold and silver, and did not try to sell it at all. Just hold onto the shit, with every one doing the same thing. Eventually, gold and silver buyers will have to end up offering 50+ per gram of gold, because the only way they'd get more, is from scrapping, or mining for more. Which costs less for them? Buying gold, and sending it to their smelting factory to be refined into something else? Or paying 200 different people to mine, and transport raw gold?

The answer is obvious for what the companies would prefer to do.
It would really only work though if people did not pawn in their gold, as long as that factor exists the companies can still manipulate the price the way they see fit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 pm » by Swissbrit

Take a look :-)) About where silver should be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLntPQx ... re=related

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 pm » by Mumin

Our household has been using silver as money for two years now.
Everything that would otherwise be put in a savings account is converted into what we call "real money".
Best decision ever as we see all other paper currencies lose their value day after day.
FYI, the price of silver doesn't go up. It's your paper currency that loses its purchasing power.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

mumin wrote:Our household has been using silver as money for two years now.
Everything that would otherwise be put in a savings account is converted into what we call "real money".
Best decision ever as we see all other paper currencies lose their value day after day.
FYI, the price of silver doesn't go up. It's your paper currency that loses its purchasing power.

How do you use silver as a currency? Do you convert what you need daily or something?
Just wondering, cause if there's a way you can make it work, ima be rich, bitch! :mrgreen:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 12:01 am » by Mumin

mrmcnuggets wrote:

How do you use silver as a currency? Do you convert what you need daily or something?
Just wondering, cause if there's a way you can make it work, ima be rich, bitch! :mrgreen:

It's a store of value. (like a savings account) For the daily bills etc. we have Euros. :-)
Precious metals are very liquid though. If for some kind of freak emergency you need to convert silver to daily use currency, there's many places where you can do that.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mumin wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:

It's a store of value. (like a savings account) For the daily bills etc. we have Euros. :-)
Precious metals are very liquid though. If for some kind of freak emergency you need to convert silver to daily use currency, there's many places where you can do that.

:headscratch:
So you just stock the silver and convert it to Euros for your bills?

The usual issue I run into, when turning my metals in for money, is that I will usually only get 18-20(if price is 34g this was what I last got for gold this past summer) so if I wasn't buying them stupid cheap, it would not really be a "gain, or net worth" of what I am trading in.. that's my big issue.

Silvers at 34 a gram right now, but there are no stores out there that will pay 34 a gram, and will probably only pay 15-20 I wouldn't see it being higher than that, unless you sat there and argued with them for a minute.

If my idea on what you do with the silver, is still not right, lol my fault. :think: :lol:
Our economies also might hinder on what we (us) can turn in at places, as to what the pay out will be, compared to Europe's market, never was in EU long enough to do anything like that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 12:17 am » by Mumin

no need to convert for your usual needs if you only put aside what you want to save, literally.
Don't go to places where they rip you off, like the cash for gold places!
Even on eBay you sell silver and gold for the current spot price.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 am » by Rkobilan

I watched a video by Mark Dillard who basically states the following:
US Dollar is in decline intentionally. Ben Bernake said he would devalue by 40%. The people will get pissed and call for a new currency, a currency backed by gold and silver. Who owns all the gold? The rich (for the most part).... The rich will inflate the price of gold to sell to the banks, so the banks will have on hand what they need to back the new currency. In a nutshell, By tangible Gold and Silver, not certificates or Exchange Traded Funds ETF's as they are digital, made from zeros and ones. They have no value other than the worth of the cost to print on the paper. When the people see the gold and silver have been manipulated the price will skyrocket as per Mr. Dillard and a Mr. Lindsey Williams.

Mr. Williams called this to happen 1.5 years ago. Silver then was @ $15. an oz. He's been right on the money so far with his predictions.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 am » by Lifexp

domdabears wrote:I just don't like jewelry. I hate the feel of watches. Or a necklace. If I was married I would never wear my wedding ring.

I dont wear mine LOL rings are for bitches lol

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 am » by The57ironman

mrmcnuggets wrote:

Economics at its finest.

you're gettin' $34 a gram , eh'...?...lol

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

PreviousNext