Apocalypse 2012 not only a Mayan 'prediction'

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 pm » by Svaha

At all, thanks for your response.
I'm sorry if my English is not always good, it's not my native language.

The ego is not that old, only 10.000 years or so. Before the ego was 'born' people did not think in a linear way like we do, the did not see themselves as individuals separated from the world, nor separated from their Selves.
That is why they had a more holistic approach to life, they experienced the as above is below. They were not better people than now, they lived in another 'world'.

Everything is made of circles, or actually spirals / vortexes.
The medicine wheel is a 2d representation of this. Born in the middle you move to the east, live your life clockwise over the surface of the circle, and when you die you go to the middle again.
Birth and death happen at the same time because in the center there is no time/space.
Likewise all goes in circles, all connected, like fractals.
When 'you' become aware of this connection, you start to see all in one and one in all.
The iron age is comming to an end, the golden age about to be born. You can see this in humans (more and more input leads to an overload, to a crash of the ego), in world economics, in celestial bodies.
Until now every 'age/world' has ended in a shock, and out of the chaos the new 'age/world' was born.
This world is said to be ended in fire.
To me fire is a very exciting element, once I washed my face in fire, walked on hot coals, and did not get burned, because I was in a certain stage of mind.
I think that nature (our creator) wants to tell us this right now, that we have to change our mind to 'survive', to change with the changes.
'We', the technological culture have been given the fire in the beginning, and 'we' have fire ( in engines, rockets and so on), now we have to find the other fire.
It is hidden, for instance the Self was hidden by giving it another name, the holy Spirit. Strangely enough the symbol for the holy Spirit is the pigeon, an old symbol for the Self that can be met through the feminine principle.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm » by Lightbringer

Thanks for the post
This material is to huge.
Thanks

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 pm » by Dank1

i started a thread yesterday with this vid in it and i think its relavent here also
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 pm » by Nickelson

dank1 wrote:i started a thread yesterday with this vid in it and i think its relavent here also
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That's just plain :bullshit: our Sun is not capable of producing a super solar storm or flare for that matter.

Only young stars can produce super solar flares and our Sun is relaxed compared to certain Suns in the Orion region, which are much and much younger.

Solar Flare YES; Super Solar Flare NO.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm » by Dank1

nickelson wrote:
dank1 wrote:i started a thread yesterday with this vid in it and i think its relavent here also

That's just plain :bullshit: our Sun is not capable of producing a super solar storm or flare for that matter.

Only young stars can produce super solar flares and our Sun is relaxed compared to certain Suns in the Orion region, which are much and much younger.

dont kill the messenger, why wont it be possible? just because we dont know how something works doesnt mean it's not possible, we and our ALL MIGHTY KNOWLEDGE
have been proven wrong before, i only posted it cause it mentions 2012 and solar flares
and thought it to be relevant ( i better grab my douche sports drink , im feeling extra douchey today yum.. vinegar and water my fav!)

Initiate

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm » by Bronzept

matrix2010 wrote:In the Islamic religion
Is said to be the end of the world will be on Friday
and any year and any day of the year do not know
And I have marks
==========================
After blowing the wall all the people is kill
( wall Gog and Magog between two mountains )
then
All the people died is come Again all from AD and now
=========================
The first out of man Antichrist Killing people and Create them again
And then the Jesus kill the ( man Antichrist )
========================
second is the out of the people of Gog and Magog
Trapped between two mountains in the Earth
If it walks along the river, or sea to drink, etc.
All the water after them end..
Gog and Magog drink and end all water in the world...
More than human ( Gog and Magog is more more than number of human )
They are not a people
Including people with short stature
And tall people
People cover their ear
And then the Jesus kill the Gog and Magog
Another mark
Than any seen on Earth Volcanoes And earthquakes and Storms .etc
Animal Roam the earth all the earth in 7 minutes
And the latest sign of the rising of the sun from the west

LMAO 21/12/2012 is a friday :banana: :ohno:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Writer

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:37 pm » by Kingpkc80

bronzept wrote:
matrix2010 wrote:In the Islamic religion
Is said to be the end of the world will be on Friday
and any year and any day of the year do not know
And I have marks
==========================
After blowing the wall all the people is kill
( wall Gog and Magog between two mountains )
then
All the people died is come Again all from AD and now
The first out of man Antichrist Killing people and Create them again
And then the Jesus kill the ( man Antichrist )
========================
second is the out of the people of Gog and Magog
Trapped between two mountains in the Earth
If it walks along the river, or sea to drink, etc.
All the water after them end..
Gog and Magog drink and end all water in the world...
More than human ( Gog and Magog is more more than number of human )
They are not a people
Including people with short stature
And tall people
People cover their ear
And then the Jesus kill the Gog and Magog
Another mark
Than any seen on Earth Volcanoes And earthquakes and Storms .etc
Animal Roam the earth all the earth in 7 minutes
And the latest sign of the rising of the sun from the west

LMAO 21/12/2012 is a friday :banana: :ohno:

Yea I hope not Fry-day :nails: LOL

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm » by Nickelson

dank1 wrote:
nickelson wrote:

dont kill the messenger, why wont it be possible? just because we dont know how something works doesnt mean it's not possible, we and our ALL MIGHTY KNOWLEDGE
have been proven wrong before, i only posted it cause it mentions 2012 and solar flares
and thought it to be relevant ( i better grab my douche sports drink , im feeling extra douchey today yum.. vinegar and water my fav!)

I am not attacking you my friend and yes he is correct the peak in solar flares will be at the end of the eleven year cycle and that will be in 2012, although that is not correct also, cause the Sun can peak right as we speak history teaches us.

A super solar flare only occurs at young stars; well what we can see in space and with other Suns that is.

When our Sun was young it was surround by a huge dust cloud, these flares compressed parts of this clouds, which eventually created the planets. This evolution takes place all through space and I for one believe that fact also happened in our Solar System.

Also no evidence has been found here on Earth such a flare even occurred in the Sun's middle ages. The biggest Solar Flare was in 1859 if I am not mistaken and luckily for us we were not dependent from our electrical power as we do now.

What might be possible, but we cannot look that far back in time is when the dinosaurs still walked this surface, they were wiped out by a Super Solar Flare, but that would have been the last one I think and of course is just a theory.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 pm » by Dank1

nickelson:
no no no i was just saying dont kill me! im still learning about our sun and im trying
to understand the info provided on the net plus what i already know plus all the wonderful
info here is just a bit over whelming sometimes, and it ,s hard to actully seperate fact from
exageration and some one elses personal view , theres a lot of info to process ,
thanx for your honesty and helpful answer ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 03, 2010 8:59 pm » by Mep630

svaha wrote:Most of the time 'we' talk of the Mayas as the ones who predicted the end of the world (as we know it) and the date 21-12-2012.
That date is, to me, only the middle of a period of sudden change both in the material world and in consciousness (it's always that way because consciousness is direct related to the material world)
And there are many more cultures that speak of cycles, 'worlds' that come and go.
Maybe it's interesting to post here some of these other 'predictions'.
I start with Jay Weidner, who did research on the cross of Hendaye, which has a counterpart in Peru, and has a message of a blue star (a 'white' hole) that will be the messenger of the apocalypse to come.

Part 1/5 :

Upload to Disclose.tv

very cool, thanks...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext