apocalypse

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 pm » by kentrb

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.[1] In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. In the Revelation of John (Greek Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apocalypsis Ioannou), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[1] Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm » by Otomon

The Veil is lifting yo... @#%$ that its already lifted, you know what time it is. 333 to dis loser BEAST!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 9:12 pm » by kentrb

its totally the day before tommorow
set your clock to now
the official time is today

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 pm » by Otomon

kentrb wrote:its totally the day before tommorow
set your clock to now
the official time is today

Its all happening brah, suffering is just me slowing down time, and happiness is me speeding it up wif my vibration, or some lil shit liek dat, I just know I love you :D
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 11:46 pm » by missamandamanhattan

Thank you Kent. Thought provoking and right on time. I have actually been looking at Revelation in the bible and aligning the meaning of the text with the work of Edgar Cayce. He had two groups of people - who wanted to develop their spiritual skills and understanding of all matters spiritual. What they discovered is beautiful and makes sense.

Your thread topic aligns beautifully with what I am looking at/researching right now. For those who are interested; Edgar Cayce on Vibrations - Spirit In Motion. Compare what you read from Cayce and the last book of the bible and what Kent has shared with us today - fits together perfectly.

Kent - you included the beyond adorable photograph of the baby polar bear - awesome!!!

Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 3:49 am » by kentrb

:sunny: :hugging: :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 26, 2014 1:46 am » by kentrb