APOLLO 18, Leaked Footage. Life in Lunar Orbit (coming soon)

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm » by Doguedaze

troll2rocks wrote:
doguedaze wrote:Hi Troll2Rocks

Thanks for the info, was looking for this a while ago :flop:

apollo-20-and-the-recovered-ebe-t25041.html

Hey thanks checked your thread, there is some dispute that the footage in both mine and your threads is even a part of the upcoming movie Apollo 18.

It is certainly fake footage but whether it is a part of the documentary movie is another matter. They are claiming they have genuine leaked footage, I am sure tickets will be sold on this hook, its all a marketing ploy in the end, but the story is a killer concept. Hope its good.

No worries, whatever the outcome of the footage the story is def killer, and I guess its playing to peeps like us ( more and more everyday ) looking forward to this more than Super 8 ( monster flick ) and Battle LA ( invasion flick, hopefully better than Skyline) this has a genuine Alien creepyness feeling about it, more "real" if you get me, cheers ,
Jon
:alien: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

doguedaze wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
doguedaze wrote:Hi Troll2Rocks

Thanks for the info, was looking for this a while ago :flop:

apollo-20-and-the-recovered-ebe-t25041.html

Hey thanks checked your thread, there is some dispute that the footage in both mine and your threads is even a part of the upcoming movie Apollo 18.

It is certainly fake footage but whether it is a part of the documentary movie is another matter. They are claiming they have genuine leaked footage, I am sure tickets will be sold on this hook, its all a marketing ploy in the end, but the story is a killer concept. Hope its good.

No worries, whatever the outcome of the footage the story is def killer, and I guess its playing to peeps like us ( more and more everyday ) looking forward to this more than Super 8 ( monster flick ) and Battle LA ( invasion flick, hopefully better than Skyline) this has a genuine Alien creepyness feeling about it, more "real" if you get me, cheers ,
Jon
:alien: :cheers:

Agreed :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Previous