APOLLO 18, Leaked Footage. Life in Lunar Orbit (coming soon)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 am » by Troll2rocks

To the best of my knowledge the story started hitting the conspiracy circuit a couple of years ago – some people are saying 2007 – and the basic idea is that the canceled Apollo 19 and 20 missions (the movie says it’s Apollo 18) were actually completed, but that they were joint US/Soviet efforts. The mixed crew went to the Moon where they explored a wrecked alien spaceship, first photographed by Apollo 15, and found the remains of at least two ETs.

According to the history books, NASA's lunar landing missions concluded with Apollo 17. The official story holds that additional trips to the moon were canceled due to massive budget cutbacks, with available funds being spent on the development of the Space Shuttle. But what if the Apollo program was discontinued because a clandestine lunar landing revealed evidence of extraterrestrial life?

Here’s part of the story as told by a man named William Rutledge, who claims to have been one of the astronauts on the mission:

“We went inside the big spaceship, also into a triangular one. The major parts of the exploration was; it was a mother ship, very old, who crossed the universe at least milliard of years ago (1.5 estimated). There were many signs of biology inside, old remains of a vegetation in a “motor” section, special triangular rocks who emitted “tears” of a yellow liquid which has some special medical properties, and of course signs of extra solar creatures. We found remains of little bodies (10cm) living in a network of glass tubes all along the ship, but the major discovery was two bodies, one intact.

The “City” was named on Earth and scheduled as station one, but it appeared to be a real space garbage, full of scrap, gold parts, only one construction seemed intact (we named it the Cathedral). We made shots of pieces of metal, of every part wearing calligraphy, exposed to the sun. The “City” seem to be as old as the ship, but it is a very tiny part. On the rover video, the telephotolens make the artifacts greater.

I don’t remember who named the girl, Leonov or me — was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you’ll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That’s another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The “cockpit” was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after.”

The Weinsteins say that the movie Apollo 18 will include original video footage from the mission that ‘leaked’, so here’s what they’re talking about:

This is apparently leaked footage from the event, and is being used as a viral video to boost buzz on the upcoming picture.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The Weinstein Company has confirmed that they’re working with Timur Bekmambetov on a mockumentary film to be called Apollo 18. The press release about the film alludes to the strange conspiracy story that informs the film, but they leave out some details, and they don’t include a link to the footage of a joint US/USSR space mission recovering the body of an alien woman from the Moon.

Yeah, you heard that right.

Just so you are aware people, This is a movie, called Apollo 18, and is being based on a somewhat loose conspiracy theory and is alledged to contain REAL footage. Oh you marketing guys :alien51:

The faux documentary is due out in 3 months, and is likely to go up against another film which is similar in tone to this one called AREA 51 from the director of the original Paranormal Activity.

The premise of this film is a killer, we have footage from moon landings that took place after historical records say they finished. The reason they lied about it ? There was something on the moon. Something Alien!

Do not be fooled when you start hearing of SOME of the footage being genuinely LEAKED footage from this event as it is a marketing ploy.

Richard Hoagland (of the Enterprise Mission.net is involved in some way) so treat this movie in the coming months when you hear of it, with a grain of salt.

Sorry for the long post, I thought people here may be interested in hearing about it.

Apollo 18 is due out on the 03, 04, 2011.

Expect this site to start buzzing on it soon.

:cheers:

I have taken some sections of this post from various articals and added my own comments.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/47553
http://www.badassdigest.com/2010/11/07/ ... -apollo-18

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 am » by Epicfailure

fucking sweet, I love me a good Alien / Space / Moon Flick!

Cowboys and Aliens also coming out soon!

along with "Battle of Los Angeles!"

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 am » by Troll2rocks

epicfailure wrote:fucking sweet, I love me a good Alien / Space / Moon Flick!

Cowboys and Aliens also coming out soon!

along with "Battle of Los Angeles!"

Yep its the time of the influx of alien exploration and invasion flicks :flop:

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 8:02 am » by Ynotkeebo

Are you shitting with me. I like aliens, But the fucking spaceship instrument on that ship looks like earth and man made material.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 am » by Troll2rocks

ynotkeebo wrote:Are you shitting with. I like aliens. But the fucking spaceship instrument to that craft looks like earth and man made material.

That was "apparently" taken on the fly back in a nasa craft.

Its all movie viral marketing the post makes that clear.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am » by Troll2rocks

Bump

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 11:14 am » by Troll2rocks

Official site now online

http://www.apollo18movie.net/

Nothing much there yet, but will be soon im guessing

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 pm » by Doguedaze

Hi Troll2Rocks

Thanks for the info, was looking for this a while ago :flop:

apollo-20-and-the-recovered-ebe-t25041.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm » by Troll2rocks

doguedaze wrote:Hi Troll2Rocks

Thanks for the info, was looking for this a while ago :flop:

apollo-20-and-the-recovered-ebe-t25041.html

Hey thanks checked your thread, there is some dispute that the footage in both mine and your threads is even a part of the upcoming movie Apollo 18.

It is certainly fake footage but whether it is a part of the documentary movie is another matter. They are claiming they have genuine leaked footage, I am sure tickets will be sold on this hook, its all a marketing ploy in the end, but the story is a killer concept. Hope its good.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm » by Lightbringer

Good blockbuster

Next