Apophis asteroid today will approach to the Earth

Writer

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 am » by HW1

According to press release of NASA, a potentially dangerous for the Earth asteroid Apophis will fly today at 15.43 Moscow time at a distance of 0.0966605 AU (the average distance from the Earth to the Sun), which is about 14.46 million kilometers. 300-meter asteroid Apophis (2004 MN4) is now considered as the most serious threat to the Earth from space, as estimated by NASA scientists, in April 2029 the asteroid Apophis will fly by Earth at a distance of about 36,000 kilometers, at the height of the geostationary satellites, because of that Apophis could change its orbit so that in 2036 could hit the Earth (see the video at the bottom of this article). Moving of Apophis will be free to watch online on Slooh.com, since its movements will be watching the camera Slooh Space Camera. Vladimir Popovkin, head of the Russian Space Agency in October 2012 said, that planned to run from 2020 to Apophis a spacecraft for installation on the surface of the asteroid Apophis a radio beacon, THE VIDEO: http://hainanwel.com/en/unusual-world/2 ... eroid.html

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 am » by *WillEase*

Researchers at NASA/JPL, Caltech, and Arecibo Observatory have released the results of radar observations of the potentially hazardous asteroid 99942 Apophis, along with an in-depth analysis of its motion. The research will affect how and when scientists measure, predict, or consider modifying the asteroid's motion. The paper has been accepted for publication in the science journal "Icarus" and was presented at the AAS/DPS conference in Orlando, Florida in October of 2007. The Apophis study was led by Jon Giorgini, a senior analyst in JPL's Solar System Dynamics group and member of the radar team that observed Apophis.

The analysis of Apophis previews situations likely to be encountered with NEAs yet to be discovered: a close approach that is not dangerous (like Apophis in 2029) nonetheless close enough to obscure the proximity and the danger of a later approach (like Apophis in 2036) by amplifying trajectory prediction uncertainties caused by difficult-to-observe physical characteristics interacting with solar radiation as well as other factors.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/

(Put another way, maybe it will...maybe it won't.)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.