PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:22 pm » by Tjahzi

lovin this shit :flop:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 pm » by SamueltheLion

The Archons,

let's continue our walk,
wandering, wondering...

like a poison which filters into all of your arteries, like a dye which turns the fluids in your body into another colour,
they warp what is natural, filter what is true, and subdue that which should be: You!

Ever wondered why you constantly feel the need to rationalize things to YOURSELF?

Maybe the "YOURSELF" which you are rationalizing to is not YOU, but something INSIDE OF YOU.

why do people not make their own culture and music and life anymore?

what is with all of this mass inculcation?

They give him a choice "the highway or our way".
Neo decides he’s had enough and wants to leave but just before he gets out
Trinity speaks to him the same way Morpheus does,
talking to him as if she’s always known him and says he has to trust them.

Once again Neo against all odds agrees.

Epoch, the driver starts the car.
Trinity asks Neo to lift his shirt, then grabs a very weird instrument,
some sort of hybrid between a camcorder, a vacuum cleaner, and a microscope.
Neo, somwhat taken aback by this thing that looks out of this world asks what’s happening
Trinity says he’s bugged, implying that they did it to him the same way the FBI bugs phones.

The most bizarre operation follows. As she applies the instrument to his belly button, we can see Neo's insides through a screen on the machine, even more bizarre, it seems that Neo actually has a real bug inside him, sarcastically or for comic relief she says "try and relax".
Trinity operates the machine and extracts some sort of little alien like a beast through his navel. She opens the window and throws it on the wet street, there the camera focuses on the little beast and in the background we see the car speed off under the downpour.

However the beast is not organic anymore, it now resembles some sort of electronic homing device, the shape it had the first time the agents presented it to us. Last thunderclap and the scene cuts.

read it symbolically: Epoch? Like; an age? Neo: The one? Trinity: Body mind and spirit? The journey of the one? Morpheus the ancient greek god of dream seeding? A parasite in the navel, implanted. a BEAST.

this is from the animatrix:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think it's awesome.

Especially that part where the machine is in the room and sees the black corruption seeking / seeping up from underneath, it kinda explains what i think is happening to humanity at the moment: their addiction to complexity, technology and machinery.

Now: How do we get out of this?!
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 am » by gerardjames752

why do you want to get out again?
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:31 am » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:Careful !

Cosmine is a KNOWN Archon !!!

.....aw, sh*t.........i was just getting into it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

.....(continuing...) :peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 6:25 am » by mediasorcery

great post sam, really enjoyable reading , thanx heaps mon, its true, there is a lot of demonic/parasitic energy in our earth, and we must resist it for the salvation of our souls, whatever works, use it.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm » by SamueltheLion

Thought I would add a little hummus
i mean,
humor

the subject matter is after all, pretty dark.

how can we laugh about the archons? laughter is, as they say, the best remedy, and this particular illness seems to be one almost all humanity has!

:dancing: <-- defeat the archons dance.

i guess one of the ways in which you can laugh at and about them is to realize that they are actually weak, and can never experience love in the capacity you fully can, and that it is your greatest weapon and ally if you embrace it and let it guide you. but, that's more of a cosmic joke, and one that makes you smile, and not really so laugh out loud... well, i guess the toad video is pretty funknee.

Let's switch on our inner - understanding when we watch films, look at art, do what we do, they can really catapult us to new heights (and depths) of perception, try to understand, and listen to the voice.

WHAT'S IT REALLY SAYING?
The voice of the ages.

It's speaking to you through those who chose to be a pure channel for it.
Don't view it as an isolated piece of "art", but connect it up to all the rest of your knowledge and then, simplify simplify! What does the great picture of all your knowledge combined, reveal about this planet?

:o

:sunny:

...dune, the matrix, the lord of the rings... whatever, whatever moved you, remember?
there must be things that move you, and have moved you... in your childhood, or recently?
it's a mistake to just view it as a fantasy, and to only believe these things are possible with tricks, behind a camera. Things of equal and greater magnificence are possible OUT THERE.

A way out is possible.

Art is made to show us what we can be, and are.

!!!!

"entertainment" isn't just there as a fix for boredom.

"Let him who seeks not cease (seeking until) he finds; and when he finds (he will) be astounded, and having been (astoun)ded, he will reign; an(d reigning), he will (re)st."

...don't get trapped!

borrowed the video from here, http://www.resistance2010.com/profiles/ ... ber-update what a coincidence, my friend james made that blogpost yesterday, and talks about archons too!

Upload to Disclose.tv

when you see life with the eyes of truth

IT'S EPIC!

and you know what

It IS all about you, it always has been, that is how compassion works: caring for others, feeling your own connection to them, when you see them as yourself, and yourself in them.

something the archons seem simply incapable of.

great post sam, really enjoyable reading , thanx heaps mon, its true, there is a lot of demonic/parasitic energy in our earth, and we must resist it for the salvation of our souls, whatever works, use it.

Thank you! That means something to me coming from you, and yeah, our souls, for sure, people need to start believing they have them and truly are more than their physical bodies. or actually, not believe, but know, by having felt.

I'd say with spock's out of body guide thread, and the general inquisitiveness of people here, they should be able to do so! What do you think of sockpuppet's recent thread? about utilizing the talent we have here.

maan, i can just imagine making a high quality video on archons and how to fight them, technologically, spiritually, financially... taking back our earth,

well, we can always dream eh?

and that's the point: We CAN dream.

:flop: :flop:

why do you want to get out again?

Because there are realms of light which are wonderful, in which you can easily do many magnificent things, and this reality is abysmal by comparison.

FAKE.

The only fun thing to do here is: FREE SLAVES!

http://www.archons.org/

ummmm... don't be fooled!

wolves that come in sheep's clothing

and "even satan is disguised as an angel of light"

“The Archons came to Adam. When they saw Eve talking to him they said to each other, ‘What sort of creature is this luminous woman?’ … Now come, let us lay hold of her and cast our seed into her, that she may become soiled and unable to access her inner light. Then those who she bears will be under our charge… But Eve, being a free power,
Then Eve, being a force, laughed at their decision. She put mist into their eyes and secretly left her likeness with Adam.
She entered the tree of knowledge and remained there. And they pursued her, and she revealed to them that she had gone into the tree and become a tree. Then, entering a great state of fear, the blind creatures fled.” (The Origin of the World, 116)

from the nag hammadi library texts: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

Writer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 am » by gerardjames752

this world we live in is far from fake have not you ever thought how humans would be were there no archons or even more, why do you think the Father according to gnostic scripture wished for the archons to come into existence in the first place in the realm of matter? There is a beauty in the gnostic scripture that appeals to a logic and emotional state that is undeniable, yet being that everything is has taken place because of the father's will so says the scriptures, why is it when we utilize our focus ability that is when we have something to do with a goal combined with a physical material out come we plan work for and obtain a house for instance we feel good about our selves? Concepts are using the physical and non physical to get a result that is both external the materialist, and internal the gaining knowledge of how to do something.

In the matrix neo didn't just show at the end of the first movie that the world they lived in was false by flying, but also another form ofexistence that of flight (a new physical way of existing) and that of sight (a new perspective). It amazes me how people so quickly want to abandon ship rather then accomplish all they wish with the means they have, that too is growth why do so many run from reality?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 am » by SamueltheLion

gerardjames752 wrote:this world we live in is far from fake have not you ever thought how humans would be were there no archons or even more, why do you think the Father according to gnostic scripture wished for the archons to come into existence in the first place in the realm of matter? There is a beauty in the gnostic scripture that appeals to a logic and emotional state that is undeniable, yet being that everything is has taken place because of the father's will so says the scriptures, why is it when we utilize our focus ability that is when we have something to do with a goal combined with a physical material out come we plan work for and obtain a house for instance we feel good about our selves? Concepts are using the physical and non physical to get a result that is both external the materialist, and internal the gaining knowledge of how to do something.

In the matrix neo didn't just show at the end of the first movie that the world they lived in was false by flying, but also another form ofexistence that of flight (a new physical way of existing) and that of sight (a new perspective). It amazes me how people so quickly want to abandon ship rather then accomplish all they wish with the means they have, that too is growth why do so many run from reality?

run from one type of reality, to another. and, i would rather run because it's more fun than walking.
also it saves time, a resource which not many seem to have much of.

i don't LIKE the FAKE type of existence people have in cities: do you not experience the fakeness of people from day to day? the superficial interaction?

YES this planet is REAL and Beautiful, but only OUT THERE. not really behind these screens, computers, living in boxes, aka plato's cubicle.

another reason i like spending more time with animals and plants than a lot of humans.

i count myself lucky to be in the company of people i can stand to talk to, here.

Writer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am » by gerardjames752

run from one type of reality, to another. and, i would rather run because it's more fun than walking.
also it saves time, a resource which not many seem to have much of.

i don't LIKE the FAKE type of existence people have in cities: do you not experience the fakeness of people from day to day? the superficial interaction?

YES this planet is REAL and Beautiful, but only OUT THERE. not really behind these screens, computers, living in boxes, aka plato's cubicle.

another reason i like spending more time with animals and plants than a lot of humans.

i count myself lucky to be in the company of people i can stand to talk to, here.

I do perceive it, but I don't experience it. There is something wrong with this picture yes the world is in shambles yes people act like life is a tv show, but there is something wrong about every one and every belief wanting humans to NOT be human? The archons want us to accept this reality but not get good at it, and the aeons want us to forget all about this body and reality and transcend, but who is champion -ing for the human here in the flesh? We all look for consistentcy so as the gnostic scripture says "we can rest", but you don't need to go to heaven to rest.

Here is a question for you and anyone reading this, ask yourself, what makes me happy, make a brief list mentally and see how many of those things are from external means, other people, other stuff (ex computer) etc. How many of those things are internal, something that you do. I don't need to know the ans if you like to share I'll read, but after doing this just briefly if you seem to be finding things that are a result of external interaction with people or stuff and few if any as a result of internal interaction (ex daydreaming, meditation etc) then that my friend is what you are running from....yourself and the inability to generate your own happiness. And I don't mean some simply joy of "yeah I meditated for one WHOLE HOUR YEA!!!!", I mean you don't just think it you Physically feel it, if you can't recall at least one thing (masterbation not included pervs :bang;) then the problem is the inability to rely on yourself to generate your own happiness, if that's the case and you believe in gnostic scripture, and want to transcend to this heavenly realm then you won't find it cause you haven't found your self yet...

something to think about is all

:think:

PreviousNext