Archons, Controllers of the Hologram with Jay Weidner

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm » by SamueltheLion

Upload to Disclose.tv

thought I would post this video, it's fun, enlightening, short and to the point.

as far as archons and reptillians go, it's also relevant to that.

---

thank you for your reply gerard...

i agree about that (you wont find heaven "out there" if you dont find it "in here")

"heaven which is here is perfectly disguised as hell", to borrow a line from the poet "eyedea".

Upload to Disclose.tv

as for things i do which bring me joy:
dancing, freestyling, writing, drawing/dreaming up pictures... focussing on the light within, breathing, sleeping, eating,
everything i do as long as i remember to be conscious whilst doing it brings me joy.

the struggle is just to stay awake and connect the dots.

ascending to higher and higher levels of awakening and perpetually being "awake"; even sleep is a form of awakening lately! :D

if you think about what heaven really means, you will know we have always been in it, think about this, a planet floating IN SPACE?

suspended, who knows how far "up"?

:)
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am » by SamueltheLion

haven't watched this one yet, but a good one no doubt.

basic run down of all you need to know:

sinister unseen hand shaping the direction humanity is going in.

moon energy harnessed to control the population (sexuality and mental powers to the exclusion of almost all other powers (such as love, which is contrary to this system)), MONOPOLY: Moon Op poly.

word games: moon energy is even called money; moon-ey.

population seems disinterested in breaking out of its cage, mainly because in its cage it is being programmed by a black mirror device, through which electricity flows, to animate it with colours, programmed to want things by these animated images. perhaps it is unaware it is in a cage?

hard to find individuals who are aware of the cage, if they are, hard to find those who still have the motivation to break out.

unseen hand most likely non human, given the natural way of thinking of humans is based on empathy, compassion, fun, cooperation and conflict resolution.

unknown aims of unseen faction--- Urge awareness and caution.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 am » by Zer0

Hey sam why are you so obsessed with sucking that bitch Sevan`s cock? Its kinda creepy dude, theres more dicks out there.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm » by Tjahzi

nice additions :flop:

bump for later watch :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 pm » by SamueltheLion

Otoel wrote:Hey sam why are you so obsessed with sucking that bitch Sevan`s cock? Its kinda creepy dude, theres more dicks out there.

what's up with you lately oto?

weird and aggressive.

sounds like you need to do some

cosmic tree healing

:flop:

tjahzi

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm » by Zer0

Samuelthemule wrote:
Otoel wrote:Hey sam why are you so obsessed with sucking that bitch Sevan`s cock? Its kinda creepy dude, theres more dicks out there.

what's up with you lately oto?

weird and aggressive.

sounds like you need to do some

cosmic tree healing

tjahzi

Fuck you talking aboot? Im vintage Otomon, you on the other hand need to stop shoving that kundalini shit in my face.. or else Ill shove my cock on yours!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 1:59 am » by Lucidlemondrop

you two better stop it..............or else I'm gonna pull my "swords"

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 am » by Harbin

The Hypostasis of the Archons or The Reality of the Rulers is an exegesis on the Book of Genesis 1-6[1] and expresses Gnostic mythology of the creations of the cosmos and humanity. The text was found among those included in The Nag Hammadi Library in 1945. It is tentatively dated in the third century BCE[2] and is thought to originate from a transitional period in Gnosticism when it was converting from a purely mythological state into a philosophical phase. The beginning and conclusion to the document are Christian Gnostic, but the rest of the material is a mythological narrative regarding the origin and nature of the archontic powers peopling the heavens between Earth and the Ogdoad, and how the destiny of man is affected by these primeval happenings.[3]

Spoken like scripture, it sounds quite authoritative.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Previous