Archons, Controllers of the Hologram with Jay Weidner

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 pm » by SamueltheLion

The mystery of the archons, the controllers has concerned and troubled me for some time,
the only thing that makes dealing with it easier is if you can integrate it into the rest of your picture of the world, and the structure of the universe, for instance: knowing about the energetic nature of relationships, creation, energetic vampirism, political corruption, social engineering and other such lovely things, does make you ponder: Is there a source of "evil" to which you can trace all of this back, or is it just the chaotic nature of humanity, and their unwillingness to accept responsibility for themselves?

Well, like any other theoretician, i love theorizing and contemplating these matters, but in all honesty, the former seems to be the case: that there is some malevolent species bent on our destruction, influencing us from the shadows, capitalising on our every weakness and looking for those whom it may devour.

here's a book which will help you gain some bearing on the nature of creation, and deal with people & creatures trying to rob you of your energy:
http://d3bg4fkc00gz5m.cloudfront.net/Al ... lGland.pdf

We all know about the fluoride which calcifies the pineal gland, do we not?
and it is not just the fluoride, but in so much of our diet... Something stops us from accessing our natural potential, and because it is a planetwide phenomenon, many simply give up on believing that life could be any other way, or that humans truly ARE capable of amazing, as yet "super-natural" feats.

The Christ spoke and said: Forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Darkness reigns in high places, and the corruption which rules this world is not of the flesh, but of the spirit. How do we deal with our lives, when the most spiritual people, seem to be tortured for the work they do? The -Crucified Savior- Isn't life supposed to be fun? What REALLY made people seek the death of someone who saught to bring freedom and spiritual liberation to the masses (if the story is indeed straight).

If you save a drowning man from a river, should you not both be happy, and rejoice at your possibility to go on living? Why then, in iconic literature, do we find those who question the authorities, and the nature of reality, those who try to shine their light, punished?

Could it be the Archons? Well, I won't pretend to have a definitive answer, but maybe, we can find out together, using our intellect and energy.

In this radio interview between jay weidner and william henry, they go into some detail on what the archons are, and what we might be able to do to break free from their control.

Including information stanley kubrik released and revealed,

Upload to Disclose.tv

If Archons exist, who and what are they? Like Mac Tonnies and Bill Schneider, Jay Weidner is getting close to understanding this mystery, and how to identify the ones that may live among us. Just after announcing that he was close to being able to identify them, Mac died in his sleep at the age of 34. Bill Schneider has also died.

But Jay is still with us, and in this interview he tells us all he knows about the Archons. As the Nag Hammadi text warns, the Archons walk among us. They like violence and destruction.
They are hungry for our suffering.

Who are they? What do they look like? WHY do they hate us so, these ancient and terrible beings who legend says live among us? Jay is far down the dangerous road of understanding the secrets of the Archons, and how to break their power over the deeply hypnotized human species.

Jay Weidner's website is JayWeidner.com.

Enjoy

I also read a section of Carlos Castaneda's work, which talks about energy vultures, constantly attacking our field of awareness, using us as food, you can listen to it here:

http://soundcloud.com/samuel-alder/vn550033-how-to-vanquish-fear
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 3:53 pm » by Skydog

Certainly a fascinating subject,the fact they look like what we now call 'greys' and 'reptillions'seems those ancients knew more about these things then, than we(at least most of us)know now.Makes ya think..

Writer

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 pm » by gerardjames752

perhaps...

but I think the first thing to make note of is if you are talking about the archons from gnostinic literature, it is a safe bet to actually read the text your self, this whole idea of them looking like greys and and reptilians is derived from John Lash. His interpretation is just that an interpretation that is horribly off. In the text it says first an foremost that their leader yaldaboath was born deficient, and when his mother sophia notice this Yaldaboath then took on the form of a serpent with a lions head. This is just one version, but in all the versions the archon who are said to have faces that resemble animals none the less are PHYSICAL, and have bodies like we do. The reason for their creation of humans and manipulation, (at least what they the archons believe-for they are being manipulated themselves) is so that humans will glorify them.

Also while this world can be likened to a hologram, if your going by the gnostic lit then this world too is also very PHYSICAL. Valentinus scriptures (gnostic scriptures) paints the image that the heavens are like a ball inside a ball inside a ball etc in that the innner most ball is taratos or hell, and the outermost ball is the seventh heaven ruled by saboath or yaldaboath son who repented and became the god we know from the book of enoch as "the most high" meaning he is the highest ruler of the material worlds.

Any who I can get you any of the names of the text that point this out, and help you with any other questions you might have, I have all the scriptures here at my house along with the net which can be easily access. The thing with the book I have is that it gives a break down so you have a better context for understanding what the scriptures say by actual scholars with out an agenda other then translating the scriptures in the best context that holds up to the original meaning of the works...

take care
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Initiate

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 10:13 pm » by Umbrex

nice programme.

weidner is such a nice man to listen to =)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 pm » by Cosmine

@Gerard :flop:

Archontic "demons" often refer to themselves as
Chickens,rats,insectoids...and so many things.

They like to think they're in a matrix they control,and that they can possess peoples mind.
(Which they do.)

They impose themselves as an inner demon,clouding the host mind.
(Whit enough dope,the host will think he's the parasite.)

Thank's for coming out on this "taboo" topic. :twisted:

Gerard,would you reference your point of view...please... :geek:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm » by Harbin

Careful !

Cosmine is a KNOWN Archon !!!

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 12:16 am » by Umbrex

Cosmine wrote:@Gerard :flop:

They like to think they're in a matrix they control,and that they can possess peoples mind.
(Which they do.)

interesting.

the worst sociopath i have ever come across (friends for a few years, ended up as nemesis), was also the biggest ketamine dealer i have ever met.

he was, like i am, a party poorganizer, specializing in electronic music.

I mean, this guy had skillz. i am beginning to wonder if i wíll ever encounter anyone better.
The way he swayed people.

In starwars terms i was jedi, and he was sith. Both shamans directing the energy in each our ways. My filosophy has always been: it's your intention that directs the flow. then its up to you to be in service to self or in service to the greater good.

One night when we were totally wasted on K, he confessed to me, that it was as if he had an inner guide. someone who spoke to him and told him what to do. He also had that weird squamous skin

Nice context =)

Writer

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 am » by gerardjames752

Cosmine wrote:@Gerard :flop:

(Which they do.)

sure if I understand ya correctly you want the scriptures that supports what I've said...? if so here ya go

There are two texts here from the nag hammadi library, one called the hypostasis of the Archon, and the other is called on the origin of the world. So let me grab some things from my previous post and then qoute from the scripture and leave the links for you to examine if ya like.

Because the actual scriptures are very detailed I will break it down into smaller parts and if ya like add more later so as to not bore any one.

I previously wrote:In the text it says first an foremost that their leader yaldaboath was born deficient, and when his mother sophia notice this Yaldaboath then took on the form of a serpent with a lions head

from the actual text of the hypostasis of the archon it says:

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

But I said, "Sir, teach me about the faculty of these authorities - how did they come into being, and by what kind of genesis, and of what material, and who created them and their force?"

And the great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: "Within limitless realms dwells incorruptibility. Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her consort; and her product was a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the realms that are below; and shadow came into being beneath the veil; and that shadow became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created became a product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic form molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have already said, because it was from matter that it derived.

The line that says "like an aborted fetus" is where he John Lash who started this misinterpretation is where he derived the greys, where he gets reptilians I don't know. But there are a few things to note here, one those from the realm above literally have the ability to do almost anything, a part of that spark of divinity that sophia loses when she created yaldaboath gives him IN MY OWN OPINION the ability to Will things or as the text say simply saying so and it is done! Hence he yaldaboath his original form we know not, only that he is different from those "above", takes on the form of a arrogant beast resembling a lion.

Second on his appearance a much better fitting image rather then greys and reptilians would be this here: http://www.lessing-photo.com/p2/050104/05010435.jpg

I can go on but in this passage alone we could spend several post on hope this helps hit me up for any other questions and references and we can go from there

take care

oh here is a link to all the actual translations: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

On what they looked like is here: http://books.google.com/books?id=rC95EE ... 3F&f=false

If you need help for clarification just ask and what I know I let you know and what I don't I'll say so and if possible give me opinion.
raised eyebrows poked out lips mantra to the extreme and be

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 2:25 am » by Cosmine

Harbin wrote:Careful !

Cosmine is a KNOWN Archon !!!

We're the good guys!

The role of the greys was to collect earth's dna pallet,in case "Lucifer's" felinoids needs to blow up the sun...

Gerard,sir you're no idiot! Again :flop:

Sir,iyo,over taking some time to take the time to breathe...What's the best way to resist to their memes inplantation?
(It's not for me ,i'm too strong. .D
It's for our fellow Dtver's.)

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Next