ARE ALIENS OUR GODS? AND DID THEY INTRODUCE EVOLUTION TO US?

Writer

PostThu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 pm » by Rickyhayes

Several million years ago, before humans came on the scene, there were primates (monkeys, gorillas, chimps etc). A highly evolved species visited our planet and noticed striking similarities between themselves and the creatures roaming Earth (all alien sightings say that the aliens have 2 legs, 2 arms, 5 digits per limb, torso, head, 2 eyes, etc). Curious about their own evolution, they decided to artificially inseminate some of these creatures with their own sperm to find out how they might have developed (they may still do this today to insure quick evolution: many abduction survivors say they were made to have sexual intercourse with something). The result of this was a quantum leap from primate (presumably chimpanzee: 98% of our DNA is identical to theirs) to homo erectus, then to homo sapiens (modern human).
During the early days of man-kind, the aliens guided us (almost every religion has a "god" that actively helped man-kind: because of their vast technology, they would certainly be regarded as gods). The great flood of which only Noah and his family remained (every religion in the region mentions this) could be the aliens attempt to cull off all inferior genotypes to get the best results, like a gardener only plants seeds from strong plants.
The reason the aliens elude us is, as any scientist will tell you, to create a fair experiment, you must prevent any interference. So, while they still observe our process, they try to keep it low impact.

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 1:50 am » by Iamwatchinyou

These aliens are actually the nephilim, and they are fallen angels.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 1:57 am » by Aragajag

Maybe they engineered the planet to be able to have life on it and have been seeding it for eons. Could be just one big testing planet, there has been a few times where life on the planet was wiped out by the gods.

Could be that people were unable to fathom what the beings were and called them fallen angles or nephilim because they were scared and had no idea.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 am » by Seahawk

aragajag wrote:Maybe they engineered the planet to be able to have life on it and have been seeding it for eons. Could be just one big testing planet, there has been a few times where life on the planet was wiped out by the gods.

Could be that people were unable to fathom what the beings were and called them fallen angles or nephilim because they were scared and had no idea.

I've pondered that question for years, and come to a personal decision, that it is entirely possible, if not probable. And yeah, Jag, all of what we do know- the cave drawings, statuary, heiroglyphics, paintings, the historical documentation- "stories" of the bible, and so many other ancient religious texts- it seems to make so much sense. The similarities are awesome when you consider them all together. The simplest answer is often the right one, correct? lol. Well, maybe not, but in this case, it certainly would seem to be so. Obviously, just mho.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 am » by Aragajag

I've pondered that question for years, and come to a personal decision, that it is entirely possible, if not probable. And yeah, Jag, all of what we do know- the cave drawings, statuary, heiroglyphics, paintings, the historical documentation- "stories" of the bible, and so many other ancient religious texts- it seems to make so much sense. The similarities are awesome when you consider them all together. The simplest answer is often the right one, correct? lol. Well, maybe not, but in this case, it certainly would seem to be so. Obviously, just mho.

Me to it seems the most plausible option and pretty much everything can fit in with it from my reading, the ancients were closer to the time and maybe didnt have to vocabulary to say exactly what they saw. Then again there was some very sophisticated societies in the past and I do think much has been kept hidden.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:13 am » by Jayman

Holy crap! This post is my exact thoughts/theory about the origin of us! I have yet to find another to emulate my thinking!
This theory apices both sides - evolution and religion!
Do you know of a book that digs-in to this thinking/theory? There are a couple of books that are similar, but they always speak of aliens just coming here and starting a new life (moving-in sort of speak).
Our theory explains much more, including Adam and Eve and other biblical events as you speak of. Even explains why humans are so completely different than any other species from an evolution standpoint.
If we were the result of only evolution, then why haven't at least one other species evolved as much/smart as us? Simple -- we are ancestors from another place!

The only difference in my theory is that when they arrived, they brought the technology to inseminate primates, but they knew it was a one way trip to save their race because Earth was too far and they were doomed back home for some reason. They haven't been back, and the first visitors merely set the wheels in motion. Future generations developed gods as their DNA was as it is now - no stopping us! It may start again on some other planet in a few thousands years.

Possibly other UFO's are (today) watching and wondering where the hell we came from.

Drop me a note if you know of a book or other writings of this nature.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 am » by Truthisaweap0n

yeah, yeah...
they altered the dna of a female chimp to make a human... since their original design would not survive on earth since they lacked the developed immune system. when they took the immune system of the chimp, they accidentally inserted a far older evolutionary primitive survival mechanism along with it. (since that is what an immune system basically was) and poof, we are flawed. u wonder why humans can behave like such animals? greed, lust, wrath, etc are all self preservation mechanisms. when an animal embraces these mechanisms, its called instinct. when humans embrace it, its call evil. why? cause humans are part divine and part animal, if u reject the animal, u are 'saved' from the curse (original sin perhaps?) when u embrace then, u are damned...

humans were supposed to operate like our creators... the hive-mind mentality says, self sacrifice for the good of the group is always better than the sacrifice of others for personal gain.

ever wonder why the most successful people on this planet have no problem doing horrible things to others in the name of personal gain? they choose to embrace the flaw.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 am » by Seahawk

Cool, Jayman. Nice to meet ya, and :hiho:

Yeah, has always been a fascinating concept/subject to me, and you know what? This is one of those things that just feels like, in the back of your mind, you absolutely know that it is true. Like, your instinct is telling you that it is so- that, along with all the historical data/artifacts that seems to support it.

Nice to have you join us here. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 am » by Jayman

Thanks "seahawk100".....very cool site. Look at "truthisaweap0n" reply? Amazing! That's more insight in one post than I've read in years!
"when an animal embraces these mechanisms, its called instinct. when humans embrace it, its call evil" awesome!
And we just happen to be the only animal that developed all of these added emotions, capabilities, aptitude?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 12:15 am » by Achnaton

Well they are not my gods !

But I am sure when people were running arround in bearskin and they encountered a spaceship, they would have had much fear and respect for these creatures and it´ll liturally translate in Them who came from the skies and stars.

Next