Are American Jews fed up with Israel?

Super Moderator

PostTue May 08, 2012 6:12 pm » by Seahawk

American presidents have long been criticised for being too in thrall [sic] to the Jewish lobby. So what happens if American Jews fall out of love with Israel?

That's what the Jewish American academic Norman Finkelstein claims is happening. He says they are now so unhappy with what Israel is doing that they want to distance themselves from the country.

Could he be right and if he is, what does that mean for America's Middle East policy?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/hardtalk/9719381.stm

Upload to Disclose.tv

I've been hearing, and seeing more and more of this viewpoint. Perhaps it's not Israel, but the Zionist ideology- that controls it's every move- that they're "falling out of love with."

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm » by Kinninigan

The problem with the post is "American Jews"

Americans are "Americans", and until we stop labeling different species of humans like this hate will breed itself.

We are all Earthlings, and just like every other animal in nature we have sub species and all look different.

Cant humanoids just get along?
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostTue May 08, 2012 6:37 pm » by Seahawk

Kin, I see, and can appreciate your point, but...
I used the question posed- in the title- directly from the BBC Hardtalk site. In my opinion, I think that we already know that a lot of Americans are fed up with Israeli policies-as well as our own nations policies. Very specifically, this- I think- is an important topic- more specifically- an important question, because it directly effects the interpersonal relationships of the "Goyim," and those who are Jewish, in this country- on several levels. Do you disagree?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue May 08, 2012 6:50 pm » by Kinninigan

Seahawk100 wrote:Kin, I see, and can appreciate your point, but...
I used the question posed- in the title- directly from the BBC Hardtalk site. In my opinion, I think that we already know that a lot of Americans are fed up with Israeli policies-as well as our own nations policies. Very specifically, this- I think- is an important topic- more specifically- an important question, because it directly effects the interpersonal relationships of the "Goyim," and those who are Jewish, in this country- on several levels. Do you disagree?

I know the media has been covering up a mass exodus of Israelis holding dual passports to escape Israel and come to the US and EU because what was set up to be a safe haven for Jews has become a place where the Jews no longer feel safe, and some are even outspoken against the hate of "Zionism".
Israel (Zionists) do not want to admit the flee from the Holy Land because is does not help the war machine.

The whole Jew/Arab hate game is falling apart on them, and most Jews know that the policies will only lead to a nuclear holocust, so would you stay in Israel if you knew your the first target for nukes.

I think thats why alot of American Jews are pissed, Israel has become a joke in the world, and more like "Lucifers Land" then the "Holy Land"

Remember there flag is the hexagram, a highly occultic symbol for Luciferian worship
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostTue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm » by Seahawk

I agree. Some of your statements, though, I was not fully aware of. That is exactly why I think that this is an important topic/ question. It acknowledges an understanding- which I think is important to a lot of people. It also creates more of a common ground, and therefore alleviates- to a degree- some of that hate that you spoke of, in addition to misunderstandings, and assumptions that people might hold as true. It gets rid of some of the us -vs- them mentality and is more uniting, then separating.

Personally, my clientele- in my work- is about 95% Jewish Americans. I trust you can appreciate why this topic might be an important one, to me. I see what's happening in Israel, and I have to wonder what is going on in the minds of my clients. Business decorum and professionalism, however, denies any ability to converse on the subject- understandably so- but, better to know, then to assume. Right?

It's not about animosity,disdain, or disregard; but about understanding, gaining knowledge, and moving forward proactively.

As for your "humanoids getting along," I'm on your side.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 2:32 pm » by Noentry

I didnt know this.

I think it is time for Israel to expel the Zionist influences and save the Jews from more death and destruction.

I have no problem with Jews, I have Jewish friends.
All of them dislike the path the Zionist have led Israel down.

Israel needs to take the higher ground and back away from Palestine.
If they are the chosen people I would like to see them make the right choice.
The path the ME is on will only lead to the deaths of millions.

In all fairness the Muslim states must come to term with the fact Israel is here to stay.

It is not enough to say it is just up to Israel.
Palestine must also take steps to ensure peace on their border with Israel.
Peace is a two way street.

Or in the end both will be annihilated.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm » by Proto

Another fantasy by the "revisionist" historian Norman Finkelstein .

Maybe it's true for liberals and leftists ,typical Obama voters Jews .

other then that group it's just wishful thinking by finkiel .

Conspirator

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:16 pm » by Noentry

Proto wrote:Another fantasy by the "revisionist" historian Norman Finkelstein .

Maybe it's true for liberals and leftists ,typical Obama voters Jews .

other then that group it's just wishful thinking by finkiel .

ok like I said I never heard of this before.
I was actually gonna say What does proto think.

But I decided not to.

I did a little investigating and found this

June 09, 2011
The Jews want to leave Israel, apparently
I’ve just read the latest claim about hordes of Jews wanting to leave Israel. It’s by Franklin Lamb and is a useful article, since it contains the entire gamut of reasons for Israeli Jews to leave: ambient fear, lack of roots, religious fanatics taking over, corrupt leaders, centripetal forces in Israeli society, Russians returning home, Jewish values being corrupted, guilt over colonialism and so on. The article has been eagerly circulated around the web and is clearly something many pro-Palestine activists would like to be true. However it’s not true. More than that, if we see the claim as a form of wish fulfilment, it hides a host of ideological positions, some benign and others malign, but all unhelpful.

False Claims
First let’s deal with the factual accuracy of the claim. There is a kernel of truth in that Israel’s victimhood ideology has created a sense of fearfulness and insecurity among Israelis. Also, Israel is becoming a nastier place for Jews as well as non-Jews, something that has an effect on migration. Since the year 2000, net emigration (i.e. the total of emigration over immigration) is about 10,000 a year, give or take. That figure includes Palestinians with Israeli citizenship, pushed out of the country. It also includes many leftist Israelis, many ordinary folks only too ready to aver how crazy Israel is and so on.

An Anti-Zionist blog
http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.co.u ... ently.html

looks like you are right proto
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:38 pm » by Cthulhu

:nwo:
Last edited by Cthulhu on Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm » by Cthulhu

Kinninigan wrote:The problem with the post is "American Jews"

Americans are "Americans", and until we stop labeling different species of humans like this hate will breed itself.

We are all Earthlings, and just like every other animal in nature we have sub species and all look different.

Cant humanoids just get along?

:clapper: :cheers:
Spot on!
I've heard this question ALOT in news and even in a government census.
"Hey should we attack Iran?",I can almost hear them shaking the piggy bank and seeing how much $$$ is inside with a question like that.