Are Black Smokers Causing Global Warming?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:50 pm » by mediasorcery

Cosmine wrote:Termite,what i am saying is methane is one hundred times stronger than co2... water vapor even more...

So co2....as the culprit....?

The""truth" is on dtv... not tv...lol my friend...

:cheers:

:flop: :flop: :flop: :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 4:07 pm » by Boondox681

this guy right here is the real reason for global warming...

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm » by Toxic32

Chaindrive wrote:Thats cute Tox.. twist the header.. and here I thought it was going to be a radical post.. :lol: I bet nobody ever saw that one coming did they.. I certainly didnt...

anyway...

Its funny if you think about it.. CO2 is caused by humans and THATS where the tree huggers whats to blame AND to flip any and all bills to the "damage" it causes.. YEAH RIGHT.

Then they started a war on these these poor bastards.. as the leader to methane
Just look at cute little bessie and her calf... they wouldnt hurt a fly.. awww.. :D

But in reality the MAJOR problem is that theres one species thats the BIGGEST contributor to methane on the planet... but they cant declare war on it.. theyre everywhere where its warm and plenty to eat.. they count in the billions and nobody owns them, therefore who in the hell are the tree huggers are going to blame for them.. wanna guess what they are.?

Its......

In 1982 three American scientists, Zimmerman, Greenberg and Wandiga, published a paper in Science, reporting experiments in which they had measured the amount of methane produced by termites in test-tubes, then calculated from this the amount they produced in their natural habitats. Their estimate was large enough to cause concern - they concluded that termites could produce as much as 150 million tonnes of methane a year. At the same time the amount of methane in the atmosphere was - and still is - increasing faster than other greenhouse gases, by 1 per cent a year since 1978.

Although there were clearly other sources of methane - paddy-fields, coal-mines and rubbish dumps among them - termites were blamed for at least part of the increase, with estimates ranging from less than 5 per cent to more than 40 per cent of the total annual global methane production. Termite numbers were thought to be increasing because the forests were being destroyed and termites were thriving in the resulting savannah areas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/could-termites-be-the-worlds-terminators-a-humble-forest-insect-may-be-emitting-dangerous-amounts-of-methane-stella-wiseman-reports-1394135.html

The natural enemy of termites vs the termites themselves is completely off balance to keep these termites in check thanks to the industrial revolution and corporate greed.. even if a bulldozer destroyed a termite mound just to move some dirty around.. the termites werent destroyed and can easily make a new mound with in days where they were dumped.. and they keep going and going..

To the tree huggers, there isnt any profits in the war against the termites as the real culprits on methane and to global warming, you just cant pass any laws at a drop of a hat against them and nobody is going to take you seriously when they post any pictures of them as a gimmick to get any donations neither to the global warming cause...

Arctic methane release is the release of methane from seas and soils in permafrost regions of the Arctic. While a long-term natural process, it may be exacerbated by global warming. This results in a positive feedback effect, as methane is itself a powerful greenhouse gas. The feedback of the undisturbed process is comparably weak, however, because the local release leads to a warming spread over the whole globe.

The Arctic region is one of the many natural sources of the greenhouse gas methane.[1] Global warming accelerates its release, due to both release of methane from existing stores, and from methanogenesis in rotting biomass.[2] Large quantities of methane are stored in the Arctic in natural gas deposits, permafrost, and as submarine clathrates. Permafrost and clathrates degrade on warming, thus large releases of methane from these sources may arise as a result of global warming.[3][4] Other sources of methane include submarine taliks, river transport, ice complex retreat, submarine permafrost and decaying gas hydrate deposits.[5]

During interglacials, average atmospheric methane concentrations are nearly twice the lowest values in the depths of glacial. Concentrations in the Arctic atmosphere are higher by 8–10% than that in the Antarctic atmosphere. During cold glacier epochs, this gradient decreases to practically insignificant levels.[6] Land ecosystems are considered the main sources of this asymmetry, although it has been suggested that "the role of the Arctic Ocean is significantly underestimated."[7] Soil temperature and moisture levels have been found to be significant variables in soil methane fluxes in tundra environments.[8][9]

According to an article in the magazine Science, while methane release is indeed likely to amplify global warming to an unknown level, fears that it could lead to catastrophe are possibly overblown
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

I saw the title and was all set to go off on some racist sunuvabitch... But indeed it's a great question and great debate, and I am glad, with the exception of the HARP post, no one's blamed it on anything or anyone ridiculous.
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 pm » by iamanalien

I think it has be man made intentionally to speed up the amount of tax they get from green energy tax.

they want more money so they can plough it into the intergalactic space federation .

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 pm » by Toxic32

Bump....Just because it's had 444 views and my lucky number is 4. :mrgreen:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 pm » by Opalserpent

Termite wrote:
Cosmine wrote:Co2 doesn't cause global warming...

Actually CO2 does cause global warming. When I was in college we did an experiment to demonstrate it. We filled sealed aquariums with several different gasses, ie. nitrogen, oxygen, CO and CO2. Then we allowed them to sit out in the sunlight with thermometers in them. The glass tanks with the CO2 and CO got WAY hotter. Significantly hotter. Up to 25 degrees hotter. and when we added CO2 to the other gasses and mixed them in then those tanks immediately began to warm up. The higher the concentration of CO2 or CO was exactly proportional to the increase in temperature.

BS. The world is not a fishtank. Ofcourse your teachers made you do an experiment to
make global warming in a fish tank. They probably got bonuses or were forced
to teach bs. Crikey. School is for brainwashing remember?

No way would the education system be used to brainwash the kids???

watchyourst3p

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 11:36 pm » by BlackSmokers

You bet Black Smokers are the problem they are in all the inner citys with no jobs and all they do is smoke Newports and Kools and bitch that they can't get a job, because no one in thier right mind would hire one of these POS.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm » by The57ironman

BlackSmokers wrote:You bet Black Smokers are the problem they are in all the inner citys with no jobs and all they do is smoke Newports and Kools and bitch that they can't get a job, because no one in thier right mind would hire one of these POS.

..too bad that was your only post here..

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 11, 2014 12:29 am » by Toxic32

Chaindrive wrote:
BlackSmokers wrote:You bet Black Smokers are the problem they are in all the inner citys with no jobs and all they do is smoke Newports and Kools and bitch that they can't get a job, because no one in thier right mind would hire one of these POS.

YO Iron... you FORGOT to give it one of these... here.. Ill do it for you...

T-minus 3....2...1... KICK OFF.. Image :lol:

:flop:

PreviousNext