Are Black Smokers Causing Global Warming?

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 pm » by Toxic32

The massive Antarctic glacier melting from below: Researchers reveal heat from volcanic activity could speed up ice sheet collapse and increase sea levels by 2m

A key glacier in the Antarctic is being melted by heat from volcanic activity on the ocean bed below it, researchers have revealed.
Thwaites Glacier, a large, rapidly changing outlet of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet is melting from below far more quickly than researchers thought.
They say the finding could dramatically reduce the lifespan on the glacier, which is already believed to be on the path to total collapse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2654262/The-massive-West-Antarctic-glacier-melting-BENEATH-Researchers-reveal-huge-undersea-rifts-Earths-crust-causing-hot-magma-escape-far-quickly-thought.html
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 2:46 pm » by Cosmine

Mother nature is pissed off... leave coastal areas...buy properties...inland....

Time for"man"kind... to get "another" humility... lesson.

No catastrophies...do!

Just like all major cities of the world will turn...into Venice....

Big times for gondolas builders...lol.

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 8:33 pm » by Toxic32

I just came across this video....Looks like the scientists are waking up to what going on around them. It just show that their warming curve is a load of bollocks, in as much as it puts us in the frame. How can you possibly arrive at a conclusion without taking this data into consideration.

More to the point then fucking charge me on my energy bills for contributing to it...Wait a minuet I have to hold my hands up. The permanent gases in gas we exhale are 4% to 5% by volume more carbon dioxide and 4% to 5% by volume less oxygen than was inhaled. Next thing they will be charging us for the air we breathe...What a brilliant scam. I must get a patent on that process.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 pm » by DarkHeart

mediasorcery wrote:the sun causes global warming, what else could?

cosmine you are shrewd thinker!good/ :flop: :mrgreen:

actually i know who caused global warming=al gore, check the illuminati card game steve jackson 1995, theres a card of al gore hugging a tree/get it/ fraud. :flop: :think: :lol:

or is that just another coincidence? no it isnt. someone please post a pic of the card?

Nobody done it yet :think:

:cheers:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 pm » by The57ironman

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people,
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
that world events are for the most part directed,
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Previous