Are Black Smokers Causing Global Warming?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 pm » by Toxic32

We hear so much about what is causing global warming but I have never herd anybody mention black smokers or underwater volcanoes. As you may or may not know there are 3.4 million underwater volcanoes most of which are contributing heat in one form or another to ocean. You can see the effect to the surrounding area when a volcano erupts into the atmosphere. It's no different under water. Where do you think all that heat is going. There are millions of volcano's along the Pacific ridge and all along the subduction zones erupting and adding heat and carbon dioxide to the oceans. No mention in the data of any of this, as it's easier to blame humans. They blame us for the increase in carbon dioxide but there in no mention of black smokes that are belching out all along the subduction zones contributing massively to the increase in carbon dioxide.

An article on abiogenic hydrocarbon production in the February 2008 issue of Science journal used data from experiments at the Lost City hydrothermal field to report how the abiotic synthesis of low molecular mass hydrocarbons from mantle derived carbon dioxide may occur in the presence of ultramafic rocks, water, and moderate amounts of heat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrothermal_vent

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 2:50 pm » by Cosmine

Co2 doesn't cause global warming...

Water vapor and methane are the gases that create greenhouse effect...

Actually imo, it's just the sun that behaves a lil more...

And some sattelites, like geostationary ones...are powered...by giros

The moon probe circling the moon too...forgot the name...but it came out in my giroscope researching...

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

:mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:08 pm » by Termite

Cosmine wrote:Co2 doesn't cause global warming...

Actually CO2 does cause global warming. When I was in college we did an experiment to demonstrate it. We filled sealed aquariums with several different gasses, ie. nitrogen, oxygen, CO and CO2. Then we allowed them to sit out in the sunlight with thermometers in them. The glass tanks with the CO2 and CO got WAY hotter. Significantly hotter. Up to 25 degrees hotter. and when we added CO2 to the other gasses and mixed them in then those tanks immediately began to warm up. The higher the concentration of CO2 or CO was exactly proportional to the increase in temperature.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:25 pm » by Cosmine

Termite wrote:
Cosmine wrote:Co2 doesn't cause global warming...

Actually CO2 does cause global warming. When I was in college we did an experiment to demonstrate it. We filled sealed aquariums with several different gasses, ie. nitrogen, oxygen, CO and CO2. Then we allowed them to sit out in the sunlight with thermometers in them. The glass tanks with the CO2 and CO got WAY hotter. Significantly hotter. Up to 25 degrees hotter. and when we added CO2 to the other gasses and mixed them in then those tanks immediately began to warm up. The higher the concentration of CO2 or CO was exactly proportional to the increase in temperature.

Sorry Termite...I'm no idiot...you don't believe me...

I guess you won't believe wikipedia... either... lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPCC_li ... ouse_gases

Read and learn...newspapers and the tv are liars...paid liars...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm » by Termite

In no way was I claiming you to be an idiot. I was simply stating that CO2 and CO are in fact greenhouse gasses. I saw it in person.

Also in that link you sent it CO2 is listed as a radiative greenhouse gas. It is radiative because it does not damage the atmosphere but instead aids in capturing and retaining the heat from other radiating sources i.e. the sun. It is also listed at the top of the list as the strongest insulating, radiative absorbing greenhouse gas.

I was in no way trying to insult you. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm » by Slith

Termite wrote:In no way was I claiming you to be an idiot. I was simply stating that CO2 and CO are in fact greenhouse gasses. I saw it in person.

Also in that link you sent it CO2 is listed as a radiative greenhouse gas. It is radiative because it does not damage the atmosphere but instead aids in capturing and retaining the heat from other radiating sources i.e. the sun. It is also listed at the top of the list as the strongest insulating, radiative absorbing greenhouse gas.

I was in no way trying to insult you. I apologize if it seemed that way.

Good to see you back Termite :flop:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:41 pm » by mediasorcery

the sun causes global warming, what else could?

cosmine you are shrewd thinker!good/ :flop: :mrgreen:

actually i know who caused global warming=al gore, check the illuminati card game steve jackson 1995, theres a card of al gore hugging a tree/get it/ fraud. :flop: :think: :lol:

or is that just another coincidence? no it isnt. someone please post a pic of the card?
Last edited by mediasorcery on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:45 pm » by Cosmine

Termite,what i am saying is methane is one hundred times stronger than co2... water vapor even more...

So co2....as the culprit....?

The""truth" is on dtv... not tv...lol my friend...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 pm » by Boondox681

We hear so much about what is causing global warming

and yet we hear nothing about the real reasons our atmosphere is in the condition it's in-
H.A.A.R.P blasting billion of watts of electricity into our ionosphere and the 40+ nuclear bombs that were detonated into our atmosphere in the 40s and 50s(creating a 3rd radiation belt)
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Next