ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:46 am » by Cornbread714

Cognoscenti wrote:@ Mushroom: Probably because most people, like you do not have the intellect to put it all together, and the fact is some very gifted scientists take the crop circle phenomenon seriously and recognize the paranormality of the phenomenon. Now you would do well to go back to watching reality TV, and let greater minds actually work on trying to figure it out.

And you, Cog, have "put it all together"? And the "gifted scientists" and "greater minds"?

What have they accomplished based on all this important, other-worldly information?

Where is ONE tangible, useful result of all this conjecture?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am » by Cognoscenti

@Cornbread: Nothing ever came of Ben Franklin's work with Leyden jars or kites and keys did it cornbread? You should stick to music.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 am » by Cornbread714

Cognoscenti wrote:@Cornbread: Nothing ever came of Ben Franklin's work with Leyden jars or kites and keys did it cornbread? You should stick to music.

You're becoming sillier each day and incapable of any real discourse - if anyone has a closed mind on the subject, it's you.

If you're so confident in your beliefs, why are you so threatened when anyone asks the obvious questions?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 am » by Hackjames

Cornbread, do you feel that you have avoided the same problems you accuse Cognoscenti of?

Count the number of times you label him in your second post. Just saying. Attributing qualities to a response that (in my view) were not explicit isn't exactly the mark of a strong argument.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 am » by Cia212

Cognoscenti wrote:@Cornbread: Nothing ever came of Ben Franklin's work with Leyden jars or kites and keys did it?

It led to the lightning rod. Invented by Franklin in 1749.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 am » by Iwanci

No comment....

actually ONE comment..

I find the best way to learn and advance any new theory is to get it scrutinised as MUCH as possible. So why all the angst when people question the validity of what is being proposed? What do we learn from people telling us we are right all the time?

You never know Cog, someone may just come up with a question that will finally help piece all the puzzle together. You are a scientist, then you should know that many an invention has come about due to accident (trial and error = experimentation) rather than certainty. So relax my friend and let the people put the theory through its paces, at the end of the day at lest people are becomming aware and willing to have the debate, and through this process someone may just do some research themselves that will either help prove of disprove the theory, either way, everyone's a winner.

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 am » by SamueltheLion

yes we can:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012r.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/102381186469184/

code 144
Can we learn how to produce clean energy by studying English crop pictures?

Part I. Helpful suggestions from extra-terrestrials (and apparently from the “spirit of Ed Leedskalnin”, builder of Coral Castle ) seem to be appearing in Wiltshire fields

As we approach the end of 2012, very few people on Earth know anything factual and true about English (or European) crop pictures. Most people still believe an old canard, told by multinational media corporations, that two retired Englishmen (Doug and Dave) made every single crop picture in Britain during the 1980’s or 1990’s, using rope and boards on their way home from the pub. Other people have fallen for intentional disinformation over the Internet, or from certain news sources, that “human “circlemakers” supposedly made thousands of other crop pictures during the 1990’s or 2000’s, after Doug and Dave passed away.

A brief review of the hard factual evidence for paranormal crop circles (from 1990 to 2011) was presented elsewhere some time ago (see time2012a), along with a discussion of their intellectual content (see time2012b). There exists a solid core of perhaps 100 researchers from Britain, Europe or north America who know the truth about this phenomenon, but they are seldom allowed to share their knowledge openly in mainstream newspapers or on TV.

During the current season of 2012, we have been overwhelmed with a series of high-quality crop pictures, the most recent at Hackpen Hill on August 26 (see hackpenhill2012c). For any intelligent person, the question is not: “Are some crop pictures made by people?” but rather “What are the paranormal crop artists trying to tell us?”

Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 pm » by Tjahzi

Samuelthemule wrote:yes we can:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012r.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/102381186469184/

code 144
Can we learn how to produce clean energy by studying English crop pictures?

Part I. Helpful suggestions from extra-terrestrials (and apparently from the “spirit of Ed Leedskalnin”, builder of Coral Castle ) seem to be appearing in Wiltshire fields

As we approach the end of 2012, very few people on Earth know anything factual and true about English (or European) crop pictures. Most people still believe an old canard, told by multinational media corporations, that two retired Englishmen (Doug and Dave) made every single crop picture in Britain during the 1980’s or 1990’s, using rope and boards on their way home from the pub. Other people have fallen for intentional disinformation over the Internet, or from certain news sources, that “human “circlemakers” supposedly made thousands of other crop pictures during the 1990’s or 2000’s, after Doug and Dave passed away.

A brief review of the hard factual evidence for paranormal crop circles (from 1990 to 2011) was presented elsewhere some time ago (see time2012a), along with a discussion of their intellectual content (see time2012b). There exists a solid core of perhaps 100 researchers from Britain, Europe or north America who know the truth about this phenomenon, but they are seldom allowed to share their knowledge openly in mainstream newspapers or on TV.

During the current season of 2012, we have been overwhelmed with a series of high-quality crop pictures, the most recent at Hackpen Hill on August 26 (see hackpenhill2012c). For any intelligent person, the question is not: “Are some crop pictures made by people?” but rather “What are the paranormal crop artists trying to tell us?”

awesome :flop:

thanks man.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 pm » by SamueltheLion

you're welcome i really hope it helps brother and we can make this world into a free and beautiful paradise,

i do believe it behooves us as citizens of the western world to remember technology is always a reflection of the inner world and not to negate or ignore the happenings there, i also posted something inside the other crop circle thread, there really is a lot of content for those willing to look deeper.

thank you for being a relentless truth seeker.

i now equate uncompromising honesty with unconditional love, indeed, i don't believe it is possible for one to exist without the other.

ed leedskalnin, tesla, viktor schauberger, jason verbelli, walter russel, as i've been saying, alternate life sustaining perpetual energy and motion devices are available... we CAN make this world come into harmony and wholeness with the rest of the universe again,

and just fyi, of course i believe in "aliens", as in: extra terrestrial humans, they are already "out there" and many of them are ON HERE, visiting our planet and trying their hardest to actually communicate, it's just: we have to realize man, our own lines of communication are so channeled, conditioned, myopic and closed down to a very narrow frequency range, that it really IS hard for them to talk to us.

we have a chance!
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 pm » by Iwanci

Sam, if the time sequence is right (ie, that the italian followed the circle and not the circle makers followed some alternative energy blueprint), then that is awsome!

Love your work.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext